Facelift in Islamabad Pakistan is completely safe and has numerous benefits including its cost-effective characteristic. The procedure of Facelift is also called, “Rhytidectomy”.
If you have wrinkles, frown lines, dark circles and sagging skin then you can consider Facelift Treatment Islamabad Pakistan, to safely rejuvenate your drooping skin and get rid of your aging signs at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects.
Who are the Good Candidates for Facelift Treatment?
If you want to undergo the Facelift in Islamabad, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your skin is flexible.
- If you have realistic expectations about the results of Facelift Treatment.
- If you have drooping or floppy eyebrows.
- If you have strong bone structure.
- If you have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
- If you aren’t suffering from any skin disease.
- If you want to look younger than now.
- If you have wrinkles on your face or neck.
What are the Goals of Facelift Treatment?
Following are the aims of Facelift in Islamabad Pakistan:
- It will help you in removing your sagging facial skin.
- It will help you in tightening your skin around the eyes and forehead.
- It will help you in removing your excessive fat from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in tightening your sagging skin from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in getting rid of your fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- It will help you in giving your face a more lifted and younger look.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Facelift Treatment?
Before undergoing the Facelift Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to wear a loose and comfortable shirt with buttons, on the day of facelift treatment.
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the facelift treatment, as it can slow down your healing and recovery process.
How the procedure of Facelift Treatment is performed?
During the procedure of Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, the physician will inject plasma into your targeted or treatment required area to lift your face and remove all the aging signs. The plasma will be extracted from your own body, so it would be completely safe.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Facelift Treatment?
After undergoing the Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, the physician will guide you to follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid touching, rubbing and scratching your treated areas.
- You will have to eat nutritious food and make required changes to your diet regime.
If you want to rejuvenate your sagging skin safely at an affordable price, then you can consult the Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic to consider Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.