Gynecomastia is characterized by an increased number of breast tissues which eventually leads to breast enlargement. The majority of men are experiencing this condition. With the help of our experienced surgeon, your breast size can be reduced and will give you a muscular chest look. Gynecomastia does not cause any physical harm it only affects the appearance. This condition can be recognized by the collection of fat stores in the breast.
There are many men out there who are very upset and worried about their overdeveloped breasts. Many of them go to the gym and do extensive workouts to overcome the problem. Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide them with the desired results. At our clinic, we are offering Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan which is a safe solution to the problem. It has made things easier for men by allowing them to get the desired breast size and shape. It is the best option available to remove extra fat stores around the breast to make it muscular.
Enlarged breast in men can be either because of two things;
- Enlargement of actual breast tissue (Gynecomastia Cost Dubai)
- Fat deposits in the pectoral area of the chest (pseudo gynecomastia)
Aim of the Treatment:
A cosmetic procedure that is carried out to reshape male breast by evacuating abundance tissues, glands and skin from it.
Normally, developing pubertal males are at greater risk for gynecomastia. Also, Normal male infants can experience gynecomastia. You are a good candidate of the treatment if;
- You are healthy and not suffering from any serious diseases
- You have a large breast size
- You have an elastic skin
- You have an ideal BMI
- You are a non-smoker and non-drinker
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
All these treatments help in reducing the size of the male breast, as a result, each one of them delivers an appealing look.
- Gynecomastia at its early stages can be treated through medications but they do not guarantee 100% results. Testosterone, Clomiphene, tamoxifen are the most widely used drugs for overcoming this problem.
- If extra fat is deposited on the breast then liposuction is recommended to eliminate them. It is a complicated procedure and demands much care and concentration though the results produced are worth considering. In other words, we can say, Liposuction is suitable for those men who have fat stores in the chest area but don’t have sagging skin.
- Tissue excision is suitable for the patients whose breast size has increased due to extra glandular tissues. It can be done alone or along with liposuction.
Before undergoing the procedure inform your doctor about your drugs and medical history. He might conduct some tests to determine the cause of your gynecomastia. Prior to the treatment, you are advised to follow some instructions carefully to get the best and long-lasting results.
- Quit smoking before 2 or 3 weeks of the treatment
- Start taking 1 multivitamin per day before 2 weeks of gynecomastia surgery
- If you are not well or if you have any infection inform your doctor about it
- Discontinue the intake of aspirin supplements
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
It is an outpatient procedure that is done under local or general anaesthesia depending upon the choice of the doctor. The surgery takes 2 to 3 hours for its completion. Following are the steps that are performed in Gynecomastia male breast reduction surgery;
- Medications are given to the patient for his comfort during the procedure
- Small incisions are created around the nipple to eliminate extra fat or glandular tissue or skin from the breast
- In the end, the created incisions are closed with stitches
Instructions – After the Surgery:
The patient is advised to follow these instructions;
- Use cold compressors and ice bags as prescribed by your doctor
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Lifting heavyweight, exercise should be avoided for better and fast and better healing
- Avoid engaging yourself in sexual activities for 2 or 3 weeks after the procedure
Some potential risks and complications associated with the surgery are;
- Anaesthetic risks
- Scarring but is very rare
You are allowed to go back home and continue your routine activities after getting the surgery. You might feel a little discomfort, pain or bruise on the treated site, they will subside in 2 or 3 days. The final results will appear after completely recover
Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction In Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan has long been used at Dynamic clinic for improving the appearance of the male breast. We are looking forward to hearing a word from you. Fill in the online consultation form to book an appointment with one of our experts.[HorizonForm]