What are Botox injections?
Botox is a FDA approved cosmetic treatment which is suitable for both genders, men and women aged 18 to 65. Botox injections in Islamabad, Pakistan are designed to treat certain muscular disorders but it is also used cosmetically for removing wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing muscles.
Botox injections should not be confused with dermal or injectable fillers as they work in an entirely different manner. These are used to block nerve impulses that leads muscles to shrink and create frown lines, forehead wrinkles.
How Botox are Helpful for you?
Botox injections in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is effective in treating numerous conditions, these include following:
- Hyperhidrosis or Underarm Sweating
- Lines and Wrinkles
- Chronic migraines
- Blepharospasm or abnormal eye blinking
- Lower back pain
1. Hyperhidrosis or Underarm Sweating:
If you are suffering from hyperhidrosis or excessive armpits sweating problem, then you can permanently treat this condition by considering Botox.
2. Lines and Wrinkles:
Every day your skin loses its elasticity by making facial expressions, which results in wrinkles and frown lines. But Botox injections can permanently remove your wrinkles, forehead lines and laugh lines.
3. Chronic migraines:
According to studies, it’s been proved that Botox injections can help in reducing the migraine pain. If you are a patient of chronic migraines and unable to cure it, then consider Botox treatment as these will help in treating your nausea, effects of light-sensitivity and will also minimize your migraine pain.
4. Blepharospasm or abnormal eye blinking:
If you are suffering from blepharospasm or abnormal blinking of eyelids, then you can permanently treat it by considering Botox Treatment. As these will help in the relaxation of your muscle contraction.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines?
Following are the post-operative care guidelines of Botox Treatment:
- You will also have to keep an ice pack at home, to get some relieve from the pain.
- You will have to avoid touching, scratching or rubbing your treated area after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to avoid excessive, direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before and after undergoing the Cosmetic Injectables treatment.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 1 week before considering the treatment.
How many Benefits are there?
There are numerous benefits of Botox injections Treatment, few are listed below:
- This injections will help you in reducing your Migraine Pain.
- The procedure will require less than an hour, as it’s a lunch hour treatment.
- These injections will help you in permanently treating your Hyperhidrosis or Extreme underarm sweating problem.
- It does not require downtime and you will be allowed to return to your daily activities soon after undergoing the treatment.
- Botox treatment is completely a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure, as it doesn’t involve any cuts or incisions.
- It will help you in permanently treating your Irritable Eye Twitch, blepharospasm or abnormal blinking of eyelids.
- These injections are totally safe and these doesn’t cause any kind of side effects.
- These will also give you immediate results.
Why Dynamic Clinic is the Best Botox Injections?
- We have authorized physicians, who are skilled and proficient in administering Botox injections Treatment.
- We will carry out a pre-treatment discussion with you and will go you’re your medical history to determine if there will be any side effects in the long run.
- We will perform complete skin analysis to determine the amount of Botox crystalline liquid concentration, which will be sufficient for your particular skin type.
If you want to get best Botox injections without suffering from any kind of side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Botox in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.