Loss of facial hair may result from various factors. In case of sideburn restoration, surgical implantation is done on the side of the ears by removing a strip from the back or side of the head. In earlier times, it was thought that only a head or beard can be implanted that is not true. With the advancement of technology, it has become possible to get a full-looking beard and sides of your face. This will give you an elegant appearance and you will feel confident about your looks. This may bring to mind the uneven, conspicuous plugs of yesteryear. However, times have changed, and new technology allows you to grow fuller-looking, that looks perfectly natural. With sideburn hair transplant costs so cheap, you’ll be able to shave while saving money and looking good.
- Those people who have patchy or already have low facial. Some males are suffering from severe acne which also leaves marks or spots on the face. They can use this technique if they want to hide those acne scars or birthmarks.
- In the case of women, they can get it if they have done any facial procedures which have changed the structure of their face e.g. if they have gone through a facelift, etc. These type of procedures changes the hairline which causes a decrease in self-confidence. This can be drawn back at the required length.
- Scarcity is also one of the reasons.
- Some people also get it for filling out existing areas.
You are an excellent candidate for restoration surgery if you meet the following criteria:
- Scarring on the face is caused by burns, injuries, or physical stress.
- Have a genetic proclivity for loss caused by androgenetic alopecia (female/male pattern baldness).
- Acne scars on the area
- Facelift scars It is particularly common in women who are hesitant to put up because of the lack ness following surgery.
- The laser removal procedure left permanent scars.
- Because of traction alopecia from tight braids or ponytails, you may have experienced recession or permanent loss in your concerned area.
- Chemotherapy caused permanent loss.
- Have alopecia barbae, a type of alopecia areata.
This process also involves taking it from the back or side of the scalp and implantation on the concerned area with the help of the following two techniques: follicular unit excision (FUE) and strip follicular unit transplantation (FUT). both of these procedures involve the removal of part of the scalp and then after observing them microscopically, grafts are separated. These grafts are then separately inserted into the area for restoration.
The number of follicles required for transplant is upto 600. This is a scarless procedure and you will not suffer from any spots on your face. Effective results can be achieved if the suggestions of the practitioner are followed. You will see small blood clots which will be resolved within a day or two. The slight pinkish appearance of the area is a normal reaction of the skin to the implant. But don’t worry this will resolve in one month. Different people have different densities which also need to be considered while implantation is being done. This density is completely dependent on the requirements of the patient.
The cost of a Sideburn hair transplant in Islamabad may range from 50,000 PKR 60,000 to PKR. The process of FUE is more expensive than other methods and the whole process cannot be completed within a single session hence, it is also important to take that into consideration while choosing the method. It may also depend upon the number of grafts. The expertise of a surgeon may also affect the cost.
Although side effects are not very common they can be observed sometimes. These may include:
- The treated area may swell and become inflamed.
- There is maybe the formation of bruises
- Pain at the side of treatment
They will go away after some time.
Points To Be Considered Before Surgery:
- surgeon’s credentials, experience, and training
- surgeon’s area of expertise
- the number of restoration procedures he/she has performed? How long will you be there?
- surgeon’s total complication rate?
- What problems have previous restoration patients had, and how did the surgeon handle them?
- the reason behind the surgeon’s recommendation, and are there any alternatives?
- What kind of follow-up can I expect from the surgeon if something goes wrong with my procedure?
There are specific steps that the patient must follow following the operation in order for the procedure to be effective.
Let’s go over the aftercare methods that can help you get the desired look:
- Rest for a few days following your surgery.
- Never come into contact with the treated area! It hastens the healing process.
- Always exercise caution when it comes to newly grafted areas. If you sleep on your sides, you risk damaging your grafts in that area. While sleeping, try to keep your head erect. A neck pillow can help with this.
- To avoid stretching your skin and pulling out the grafts, avoid firm or chewy foods for at least two days after surgery.
- The patient should avoid direct sunlight as much as possible. It may result in blemishes or red spots on your recently treated area.
- Sweating increases the likelihood of infection, therefore avoid it for at least a month following your restoration.
- For at least one month, avoid going swimming, to the gym, or to the sauna.
What Can Go Wrong?
There’s a possibility of lasting damage to the grafts if you don’t follow the aftercare guidelines carefully. It could be caused by an infection caused by smoking, consuming alcohol, poor hygiene, scratching, or touching.
Why choose us!
This is a delicate procedure that requires the expertise of a professional because it requires the correct angle, a number of grafts inserted, and direction. At Dynamic Clinic, extreme care is taken in the case of both male and female patients as females only need hairline correction but males need fine Sideburn hair transplant which should merge with a beard. Hence, if you want a satisfactory procedure, you can consult us at Dynamic Clinic by calling us or filling out the form below.