If you are experiencing over-crowded, overbite problems, crooked teeth or having space between the teeth then you may need to get braces. However, the appearance matters a lot as if you are seeking for hidden treatment then invisible braces are the best option for you.
On this page, you will learn all about Invisible Braces in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan including its working, results, benefits, cost and many more other information. So, keep reading!
Straight your teeth with magical braces!
To Know About Invisible Braces:
A method that aims to straighten your teeth with some material placed on your teeth is known as braces. Braces are a traditional procedure that is performed for solving different issues of teeth including overcrowded, misaligned, widely spaced and crooked teeth.
There are a few types of braces, one of the popular and most demanding types are Invisible Braces. This type, includes ceramic brackets, lingual braces and clear aligners that appear as invisible or less noticeable. It is not suitable for complicated cases of misaligned teeth or biting issues.
How Does It Work?
According to Dynamic Clinic, the orthodontist will examine your overall teeth condition and ask about your expectations. The minor misalignments need clear aligners and if you have severe issues in teeth then lingual braces that are placed behind the teeth for straightening them. The slight pressure will be applied to the teeth until the candidate gets desired position.
Most of the invisible brace’s treatments are performed with the method of lingual type of braces. That is why nobody can judge that you have braces behind your teeth and it will not affect your smile appearance. Your orthodontist will take a sample of the teeth current position and make them as customized.
Generally, there are a few quick facts that will sum up all the information about the dental braces’ treatment. Somehow, the facts are mentioned below:
- Invisible type of dental braces.
- Performed in 2 sessions.
- The duration of the brace’s placement is 15 to 30 months.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- It may require anesthesia during the placement.
- Liquid diet for the initial few months.
- No major side effects or complications.
The Results & Success Rate:
After getting invisible braces, these will be applied for 15 to 30 months as some people obtained desired results within 10 to 15 months and some of them get 20 to 30 months due to severe misalignment. After removing the braces, you may need to wear retainers for a few months for an accurate position.
At Dynamic Clinic, the client will get satisfying, effective and long-lasting results as it is the best type of braces that will not disappoint you. However, it is necessary to choose an expert orthodontist from a reputable clinic who performed your treatment perfectly and you should take good care of your teeth even during and after the removal of braces.
People who choose invisible braces for different teeth issues, they obtained a lot of benefits after selecting this effective treatment. Some common benefits are listed below:
- You can freely smile as nobody can judge your invisible braces.
- It is the safest, most effective and amazing braces type.
- The over biting, misaligned and space between teeth will improve.
- The slight pressure can change the overall appearance.
- No major complications and side effects.
- It will improve your oral health and chewing problems.
- Self-confidence and self-esteem will be boosted up.
Our orthodontist always requires examination of full mouth and your health condition and after that, they suggest your suitable dental procedure. For getting Invisible Braces in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, it doesn’t require any specific criteria to fulfil as anyone can have it.
It would be best if the undergoing client will be a child, adult, man or woman who are experiencing different problems like overbite, crossbite, space between teeth, overcrowded or need to improve the appearance. You should be physically and mentally prepared for the treatment.
How To Prepare?
Before the procedure, the dental practitioner will ask about your expectations and cost ranges. Moreover, the practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that are necessary to follow before getting braces. These are:
- Do not take blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Make your habit by brushing your teeth twice a day.
- If your tooth has a cavity, treat it first.
- Be prepared for the treatment.
At Dynamic Clinic, the placement of braces takes two sessions with your orthodontist. The details about these two sessions are mentioned below:
- In First-Session: The orthodontist will take your digital scan ofteeth for examining the position of current teeth. Then they send the scan report to the dental lab where the invisible braces materials will be prepared according to customized. This process will take 4 to 6 weeks for manufacturing and the client will be called up for the placement. If a candidate has over-crowded issues, then it may require extraction for the adjustment of other teeth.
- In Second-Session: After 4 to 6 weeks when the material of customized made braces is ready, the candidate will be appointed. Before the placement, the orthodontist will clean your teeth deeply. Start the process of placing brackets, wires and rubber bands behind the teeth. The total duration of the procedure will be 1 hour or it depends on the performance.
The Aftercare Instructions:
After the procedure, you may not speak or eat properly as these types of braces are placed behind your teeth which might be a little uncomfortable in a few starting days. That is why the orthodontist will prescribe your aftercare instructions for better experience and prevention of complications. However, the care tips are mentioned below:
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Clean your teeth properly as any little particle can affect them.
- It may take time to adjust, be tolerant to the pain.
- Use prescribed mouth wash.
- Better to visit your orthodontist for regular checkups.
- Follow the prescribed diet plan.
- Stop taking blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
Invisible Braces Cost at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Invisible Braces in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan might be the same or higher than other dental braces, the estimated cost range is 200,000 PKR to 290,000 PKR. Somehow, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment other than the estimated price. Common factors are mentioned below:
- Expert Orthodontist’s fee.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Location of the clinic.
- Length of the braces.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know more information related to price and its affecting factors then contact us or visit our clinic.
Book an Appointment with Us!
Therefore, if you are suffering from different misaligned teeth issues whether it’s you or your child, adult or old but still don’t want to affect your smile appearance then you can choose invisible dental braces. It would be the best and safest option for you that can charge you a reasonable cost range. So don’t wait and book your appointment with us. We are here to give you a memorable experience!