Yes, you read that right! Long past are the days when guys got anxious over either growing their beards or dyeing them to cover their imperfect facial scars. Getting a Beard Hair Transplant in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan is officially a thing now! Most patients who undergo beard hair transplant with us are those who aspire to show their best masculine self. Some do it to hide their acne scars, while others wish to fill in the spaces in their irregular beard. Originally, a beard is a symbol of masculine strength and psychologically it is a sign of being attractive and mature to the opposite gender.
The main causes of beard hair loss are enumerated below:
- It is an inherited trait and a hereditary process.
- It is due to hormonal imbalance in the body which decreases the growth of beard hair.
- Having acne or wound scarring also leads to patchy, thin beard hair.
- It may be due to some physical diseases like autoimmune disorder or thyroid disease.
These are a few goals of Beard transplant in Karachi Pakistan:
- It helps in filling those leftover, patchy areas of beard hair.
- It greatly enhances your facial appearance by boosting your overall beard hair growth density.
- It makes you feel more confident with a mature and masculine look.
Pre-operative Care Instructions:
Before you undergo Beard Hair Transplant in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan with us, you must follow these crucial instructions:
- Stop taking aspirin and other blood thinners if you are taking, at least a week or 10 days prior to a beard hair transplant.
- You will have to quit the habit of smoking for at least two or three weeks before this transplant surgery.
- You will have to stop drinking your favorite alcoholic and caffeinated beverages if you are already taking, for a minimum of 3 weeks.
- Do not do any kind of work out exercises.
- Protect yourself from all sorts of viral or bacterial infectious diseases, even the common cold before getting our beard hair transplant.
Techniques We Use:
There are two techniques employed in the whole process, which are:
- FOLLICULAR UNIT EXTRACTION (FUE): also known as the strip method, a strip is extracted from the donor sites on the scalp.
- FOLLICULAR UNIT TRANSPLANTATION (FUT): extraction of individually separate hair follicles with a tiny punch tool from the body on the scalp.
- If you are above 20 years of age and still struggling for growing your beard hair naturally but to no avail, these are for you.
The procedure of Beard Transplant:
The operative steps followed are:
- The hair transplant surgeon injects local anesthesia on your donor regions of the body to extract your body hair follicles with ease and with zero pain.
- Then, he extracts donor hair follicles from the decided body donor regions.
- Afterward, he will also administer local anesthesia on your recipient (beard) area to make the process of implantation almost painless.
- The hair restoration expert surgeon that cuts and makes tiny incisions on your recipient beard region.
- Finally, he properly places the extracted hair follicles into the cuts (incisions) made on your beard area, which is also the recipient area. He makes use of proper angles to finish off the beard transplant.
Post Surgery Instructions:
Post-surgery, you are guided to follow these rules for Beard Transplant:
- Take regularly your prescribed medications.
- Keep your beard dry for at least 48 hours or 72 hours maximum after undergoing this surgery.
- Avoid shaving your beard until it grows fully and evenly.
- Do not wash your scalp as well, for 72 hours because of the risk of infection.
- Rest for at least 36 hours to 48 hours.
- Do not indulge in vigorous exercise or activities for 36 hours.
To permanently treat your beard hair loss problems, you can get realistic, a fuller beard with us at a reasonable price with Dynamic Hair Transplant Clinic. Do not wait any longer and get our free consultation at any time.