Since ages, people have been getting fed up of their hair loss problems. But to combat their hair loss problems, they have been using traditional treatments that involved the use of hair re-growth gels, allopathic and homeopathic medications, tonics, home remedies, and creams. But such treatments are temporary. Then came the procedures of hair transplants that were very brutal in nature without administrating local anesthesia/pain relief on your scalp.
So, how to get permanent hair on our head? Thanks to the invention of novel technique of FUT hair transplants, also known as follicular unit transplantation; you can easily get your hair back! Even though, the causes of hair loss remain the same since old times – but hair transplant procedure techniques have improved incredibly with the passage of time. Our FUT hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan gives you much more natural results without any pain.
Are you an Ideal Prospect?
Before you decide for your FUT surgery with us, you need to meet our criteria below:
- Your scalp should have great elasticity for applying strip removal method.
- Your hair is not losing rapidly or has stopped falling.
- You do not suffer from any chronic illness.
- You have sufficient hair (donor hair) present on your scalp for undergoing FUT hair transplant.
- You are NOT undergoing serious medical procedures like chemotherapy, etc.
Objective of FUT Transplant:
The goals achieved by getting a FUT hair transplant in Islamabad/Rawalpindi, Pakistan at Dynamic Clinic are as follows:
- You will get permanent, natural looking hair.
- Your physical, aesthetic beauty shall be enhanced.
- Your hair transplant surgery will be scar-less.
- Your FUE hair transplant surgery will be pain free.
- Your youthful looks will be restored.
Pre Surgical Care:
You will need to take care of a few things and follow your FUT hair transplant surgeon prior to your surgery. Such is a list of the most important things for pre surgical care:
- Stop consuming blood thinner medications like aspirin a few weeks before surgery.
- No smoking for at least a month before having FUE hair transplant.
- Fill your prescription medicines in advance.
- Bring your friends or family so that they may drive you back home after FUT hair transplant surgery is done.
- Avoidance of alcohol for a few weeks before surgery.
Our FUT hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is an invasive procedure to help you get your hair growing back in a single session. It involves the following key steps:
- To avoid unnecessary discomfort and pain, surgeons either perform a general anesthesia or a local anesthesia depending on a patient’s preference.
- Donor hair is shaved and donor hair area is prepared.
- For extracting strip, donor site is marked.
- Small incisions are made at special angles for on the scalp.
- Grafts are put in such incisions carefully to finish surgery.
Due to its invasive nature, this Hair Transplant Islamabad has a long recovery phase. The following are the things you may experience during your recovery phase after the surgery:
- Your scalp will itch slightly.
- You won’t be able to continue your work or daily life tasks at least for a week.
- Your scalp will feel sore for some days.
Post Surgical Care:
Here’s how to care post surgery:
- Don’t excessively touch your scalp.
- No thinning medications.
- Use cold compresses for swelling.
- Don’t wash scalp for 3 days.
- Apply prescribed topical medications.
Benefits of Fut Hair Transplant:
The benefits outweigh the risks. Such benefits include:
- Natural looking hair.
- Minimal hair damage at the donor site during surgery.
- Less hair graft damage.
- Cost effective solution.
- Permanent results.