Mesotherapy in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment that will help you in treating various conditions such as; making your skin complexion even, affecting your fat deposits by breaking down the connective bonds of adipose fat cells and naturally removing or flushing them out of your body.
If you are looking for a safest, non-surgical and painless procedure to enhance or improve the beauty of your face by permanently making your skin tone even and removing your extra fat with long lasting, safe and natural results at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, skin allergies or post-procedural side effects, then you can consider Mesotherapy in Karachi, Islamabad.
Ingredients used in Mesotherapy Treatment?
Following are the ingredients used in the Mesotherapy in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan:
- conventional or homeopathic medicines
- amino acids
- Nucleic acids.
If you want to undergo the Mesotherapy treatment, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you want to enhance the complexion and texture of your skin.
- If you are 18 years or above.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you aren’t a smoker.
- If stubborn fat deposits on your body are bothering you.
- If you are suffering from hair thinning.
- If you aren’t suffering from any serious medical condition.
- If you don’t have significantly loose or sagging skin.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Mesotherapy Treatment.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to drink plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
- You will have to follow a healthy regime.
- You will have to avoid applying makeup, prior to the
- You will have to avoid caffeine for a day or two, before undergoing the Mesotherapy.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Mesotherapy treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid using any kind of cosmetic product or makeup for almost a day, after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid touching, scratching or rubbing your treated area after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid excessive, direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks after undergoing the Mesotherapy.
- You will have to properly apply the strong sunblock to protect your treated skin from sun damage.
- You will have to limit your physical activities by avoiding workouts and vigorous tasks, after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid taking hot baths for almost a day, after undergoing the Mesotherapy.
Following are the steps included in the procedure of Mesotherapy:
- First of all, the physician will administer local anesthesia to your treatment required area to numb it and to make the procedure painless.
- Then he will administer a series of micro-injections in the mesoderm (second layer of the skin) of your treatment required area.
- In the end, the physician will apply cooling cream or gel on your treated area, to reduce the discomfort.
The results of Mesotherapy in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad are long-lasting under healthy diet and workout. Most patients observe noticeable results after undergoing two or three sessions. Whereas some patients notice prominent results or improvements in their treated area after undergoing only one session.
Following are the various benefits of undergoing Mesotherapy:
- It’s a painless and comfortable procedure.
- It’s completely safe and doesn’t cause side effects and skin allergies.
- It does not involve any surgical steps such as; stitching or cutting.
- It has fast healing and recovery process.
- It provides immediate and permanent results.
- It boosts the level of hyaluronic acid in your skin, that’s important for maintaining its texture and firmness.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen, to improve the complexion of your skin.
- It can also treat your hair thinning, by stimulating your body to naturally grow lost hair.
If you are looking for a safest, non-surgical and painless procedure to enhance or improve the beauty of your face by permanently making your skin tone even and removing your extra fat with long lasting, safe and natural results at an affordable cost without suffering from botched results, skin allergies or post-procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Laser Treatment Clinic to consider Mesotherapy in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad.