Acne scar is common these days in both genders, women, and men all around the world. It’s considered as one of the most unappealing skin disorders and mostly teenagers are a victim of it.
What Are the Factors or Causes of Acne Scars?
- 1 What Are the Factors or Causes of Acne Scars?
- 2 Good Candidates for Acne Scar Treatment?
- 3 How Many Treatment Options are Available to Perform?
- 4 How Much is the Cost of Acne Scar Treatment?
- 5 How Many Benefits are There?
- 6 Consultation:
Acne scars are actually caused due to your skin break out and it’s a hormonal disorder, which is triggered by the male or androgenic hormones.
These hormones activate during the period of adolescence. So the combination of hormone imbalance and the presence of microorganisms on your skin causes skin soreness and acne scars.
If are suffering from acne scars but don’t want to consider expensive or surgical treatment and also don’t want to suffer from post-operative side effects and skin allergies, then you can undergo Acne Scar Treatment/Removal in Islamabad. As it’s a completely safe procedure and will only provide you the best possible results.
Good Candidates for Acne Scar Treatment?
Before undergoing the Acne Scar Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad, it’s essential for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have acne mechanica.
- If you have acne vulgaris.
- If you have mild acne.
- If you have severe acne.
- If you have moderate acne.
How Many Treatment Options are Available to Perform?
Following are the 03 treatment options available to perform the procedure of Acne Scar Treatment:
- Chemical Peel treatment
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Traditional Medications
Chemical Peel Treatment:
Chemical peel treatment is effective and will surely help you in reducing or minimizing your acne scars by naturally peeling off the layers of your dead skin.
Laser Skin Resurfacing:
If you have acne scars that aren’t reducing, then you can consider a laser skin resurfacing procedures to treat your acne.
Traditional medications and products include; cream, ointment, and gels for acne. You can either directly put on the topical medications on your acne scars or can mix them with antibiotics.
How Much is the Cost of Acne Scar Treatment?
The cost of Acne Scar Treatment depends upon the following factors:
- The number of sessions.
- The number of your acne scars.
- The size of your acne scar.
How Many Benefits are There?
Following are the various pros or benefits of the Acne Scar Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad:
- It’s a completely painless treatment.
- Its healing and recovery process is fast so you will be able to fully recover, just in a week.
- It’s a non-invasive treatment.
- You can carry on your daily activities after undergoing the treatment.
- It’s a non-surgical procedure as it doesn’t involve any surgical steps such as; cutting or stitching.
- The procedure doesn’t require a lot of time to complete.
If you want to permanently treat your acne scars at an affordable cost with the best results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to undergo Acne Scar Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad.