If you want to improve the tone and texture of your skin then Microdermabrasion is a procedure for you. This non-invasive and non-invasive process improves the tone and texture of the skin. Sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related issues and conditions can all be improved with this treatment. The process involves sanding away the thick outer layer of skin with a specific applicator with an abrasive surface to renew it. To achieve the same result as using an abrasive surface, another technique uses suction to spray small particles of aluminum oxide or sodium bicarbonate. Continue reading to find out more about the procedure. A home system with the same aluminum oxide crystals as pricey systems is now available. If you are concerned about your skin and want to get treatment then Microdermabrasion in Islamabad will provide you with the best care.
The ideal candidate for Microdermabrasion:
- 1 The ideal candidate for Microdermabrasion:
- 2 Preparing for Microdermabrasion:
- 3 Procedure of Microdermabrasion:
- 4 Methods of Microdermabrasion:
- 5 How much does Microdermabrasion in Islamabad cost?
- 6 Side effects of Microdermabrasion:
- 7 Aftercare of Microdermabrasion:
- 8 Uses and Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
- 9 Recovery time of Microdermabrasion:
- 10 Why choose us!
People with any skin type can be treated by this procedure. If you have any of the following conditions, you are an ideal candidate for the process:
- wrinkles and fine lines
- hyperpigmentation, age spots, and brown spots are all examples of
- blackheads and enlarged pores
- Acne scars and acne
- Stretch marks are visible scars on the skin.
- skin that appears to be dull
- skin structure and tone are uneven
- the harm caused by the sun
Preparing for Microdermabrasion:
- This procedure is non-invasive altogether. No special preparation is required for the process.
- During the first consultation, you must tell your doctor whether or not you are suffering from any allergic reaction
- If you have gone through any cosmetic procedure earlier, you should tell your specialist
- Avoid going in the sun directly for at least one month before the procedure
- Avoid waxing or plucking or any other procedure on the skin
- Do not use any exfoliating creams one week prior to the procedure
- It is prohibited to wear any make-up before the procedure
Procedure of Microdermabrasion:
- The whole process will take one hour
- It must be performed by a specialist who has a medical license
- The patient is anesthetized before the process
- A handheld device is used for the process.
- This will take off the outer layer of skin by spraying.
- Moisturization will be done after the process
- Sunscreen is applied.
The food and Drug Administration has approved this procedure in 1996 for the first time. After that various different types of devices have been made.
Methods of Microdermabrasion:
Many methods are used to perform the procedure:
● Diamond-tip handpiece
The outer skin is removed gently from the body. In this way, the dead skin cells are removed. Suctioning will be done after this.
The amount of pressure applied to the handpiece, as well as how long the suction is allowed to remain on the skin, might determine the depth of the abrasion. This type of applicator is typically utilized in areas of the face that are more sensitive, such as around the eyes.
● Crystal microdermabrasion
The outer layers of the skin are gently rubbed away using a crystal-emitting handpiece. Dead skin cells are suctioned off immediately away, just like the diamond-tip handpiece. Aluminum oxide and sodium bicarbonate are two alternative forms of crystals that could be employed.
A recent procedure is hydradermabrasion. It entails exfoliation without crystals and product injection into the skin at the same time. The procedure is supposed to increase blood flow to your skin and encourage collagen formation.
How much does Microdermabrasion in Islamabad cost?
The average cost of Microdermabrasion in Islamabad may range between PKR … to PKR … There are certain factors that may influence cost such as:
- The experience of the service provider
- The locality of the clinic
- The cost of traveling if you are coming from any other place
- The qualification of the specialist
- How many sessions are required for your procedure
- Which type of technique has been used
Side effects of Microdermabrasion:
Common side effects include:
Tenderness, swelling, and redness are all modest symptoms. After treatment, these usually fade gone within a few hours. To avoid dry and flaky skin, you may be suggested to use a moisturizer. Minor bruising is also possible. The suction method employed during the treatment is mostly to blame.
Aftercare of Microdermabrasion:
- After the procedure, there is minimal to no downtime. You should be able to resume your normal routine right away.
- Use moderate skin care products and keep your skin nourished.
- After treatment, don’t use any topical acne treatments for at least one day.
- It is critical to use sunscreen to protect your skin.
- In the weeks following the treatment, your skin may be more sensitive to the sun. After the surgery, you should expect to see noticeable effects right away.
- The number of sessions required will be determined by the severity of your skin issues and your goals.
- Your doctor will most likely devise a strategy for the initial number of sessions as well as follow-up treatments.
Uses and Benefits of Microdermabrasion:
It is used to make a person’s skin smoother, brighter, and more evenly colored.
It is frequently requested to address:
- a dull complexion
- unbalanced skin color unbalanced skin texture
- signs of aging
- Melasma, a common problem that causes dark spots or patches on the skin, can appear after acne has cleared up.
- It can also be used by dermatologists to improve the results of anti-aging or skin-whitening products. The treatment may aid in the penetration of these products into the skin.
Recovery time of Microdermabrasion:
After the procedure, most people do not require any recovery time. If a person does have adverse effects, they usually go away after a few days. Within a week, the majority of people’s skin will be ready for another treatment.
Why choose us!
Any treatment that involves skin is required to be performed by specialists. Hence, you should only consider those who have expertise in the field and experience otherwise your skin will be ruined. We at Dynamic Clinic are providing you with the best expert staff and qualified personnel for Microdermabrasion in Islamabad. Hence, if you want to get one of the fastest and most gentle processes that will reverse the aging process then you must fill out the form below or call us on the given number.