To have healthy teeth is an indication of a hale and hearty life. Sometimes, our teeth get a cavity, broken or cracked hat appears very uncooperative. Such broken, damaged and crocked can cause a lot of problems like eating, chewing or biting. However, if you are the one who has defaulted tooth or anything affecting your smile and eating routine then don’t be upset, there is a cosmetic dentistry procedure known as Dental Crowns. Now you can hide your affected tooth (teeth) with such dental covers.
On this page, you will learn all about Dental Crowns in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan including results, benefits, procedure and cost. So, keep reading!
To Know About Dental Crown:
A type of dental procedure that is performed to restore and cover the affected tooth for betting appearance, biting and chewing with specific material is known as Dental Crowns. These are also called caps that cover the surface of damaged teeth that have a cavity or broken tooth. the crowns are made in a dental lab with specific materials like Gold, Porcelain and Zirconia crowns. However, the dental surgeon will examine your teeth color and make the crown just like your natural color so that is how no one can judge.
Generally, there are a few quick facts that sum up all the information related to the treatment in just a few points. These are listed below:
- Cosmetic Dentistry procedure.
- The duration of the procedure is 2 to 3 hours.
- Requires Local Anesthesia.
- Results may last for 8 to 16 years.
- Work Off – 1 to3 days only.
- The total recovery time is 1 week.
- Repeatable treatment.
Final Results & Success Rate:
After getting the placement of dental crowns, your teeth appearance will be perfect and looks natural. It may last up to 8 to 16 years as it depends on how good you take care of your oral health. So, always choose an experienced and professional dental practitioner who can fix your caps accurately and recommend you a suitable option. Moreover, take good care of your teeth for obtaining long-lasting results.
Are You a Good Candidate or Not?
To know about ‘who is a good candidate’ depends on the examination of the few conditions. Some people choose this treatment for medical concerns and some of them select it for cosmetic concerns. However, it doesn’t have specific criteria but you can choose this treatment for:
- To restore your damaged and broken teeth.
- For improving smile appearance.
- If you are suffering from biting issues.
- To have spaces in your teeth.
- For carrying the dental bridge.
- Reshaping the affected tooth.
Note to Remember – A candidate should be above 18 years old, he/she should have other healthy teeth and the best candidate is that person who is mentally and physically prepared for this treatment.
It is very important to let the candidates know that are a huge number of benefits to choosing Dental Crowns in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistan. Some common advantages are mentioned below:
- Long-lasting and natural outcomes.
- Your smile will be improved.
- The affected tooth can be protected and restored as new.
- There will be no issues while eating and chewing anything.
- Flexibility will be added.
- Completely painless and free of side effects.
- It will boost your self-confidence.
The Complete Treatment:
According to Dynamic Clinic, your treatment will start from the very first consultation session with our expert dental surgeon. They will guide you about the precautions, steps in procedure and aftercare instructions. So, read the following terms carefully to know everything about dental crown placement.
How to prepare?
The practitioner will examine your teeth condition and ask you about your expectations. Also, the practitioner will let you know about the types of caps and their cost. Moreover, they will prescribe you a few tests, require x rays, place the temporary cover etc. and give you guidelines about oral health.
What to expect during the procedure?
The procedure will perform with simple few steps as it will take 2 sessions. In the first session, the dental practitioner will take samples according to your natural teeth and ask all about your expectations. In the second session, the crown will be placed. The procedural steps are:
- The dental practitioner will give you local anesthesia.
- First, if your affected tooth has a cavity then it needs to be clear.
- After that, the temporary cap will be removed and reshaped to the affected tooth.
- Then, the customized cap as a dental crown will be placed permanently. Make sure that it would be in perfect shape and you shouldn’t feel any irritation.
- In the end, the polishing step will be performed for a better appearance.
Therefore, the placement of the cap can take 2 to 3 hours as it depends on the number of crowns. So, you can go home after the procedure and enjoy your new tooth.
What to do after the placement of the dental cap?
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions for taking good care of your overall teeth. However, the common aftercare instructions are mentioned below:
- You should brush your teeth twice a day.
- Better to rinse with antibacterial mouthwash.
- If you feel pain after the placement then use pain killers.
- Avoid biting hard food from the treated side.
- Use antibiotics for the prevention of infection.
- Keep the teeth clean by the food particles as they cause a cavity.
Dental Crown Price at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Dental Crowns in Islamabad, Rawalpindi and Pakistanranges between 8,000 PKR to 18,000 PKR. Also, it is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that will not be covered by any insurance company. However, there are a few factors that can affect your cost, these are:
- By choosing an expert dental practitioner.
- Location of the clinic.
- Material Type of dental crown.
- The number of caps.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know more about cost-related information, you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment with Us!
Therefore, if you want to fix your broken, damaged or cracked tooth (teeth) without extraction then Dental crowns are the best option for restoring your teeth. So, feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic as we are offering amazing dentistry treatments that can makeover your smile without any complications. We are here to give you a memorable experience!