Hair loss is one of the most common and frustrating problem nowadays. There are thousands of reasons that can cause hair loss, hair thinning and baldness in both men and women.
Every year thousands of people suffering from hair loss, undergo the PRP Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan and are extremely happy with the natural and long lasting results it provides.
What Actually a PRP Treatment is?
PRP is the abbreviation of platelet rich plasma treatment. The procedure of Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Treatment, includes only 3 steps.
The 3 Steps of this Procedure:
- The physician will extract your blood as little as a blood sample.
- Then he will separate the platelets from your extracted blood sample.
- And in the end, the physician will inject the platelet rich plasma, into your treatment required area or your recipient region.
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment in Islamabad Pakistan won’t only activate your natural hair regrowth cycle, but it will also help you in increasing the blood supply to your hair follicles, will make your hair stronger, thicker and will also speed up your recovery and healing process.
PRP treatment is so helpful that sometimes the surgeons perform the hair transplant surgeries in combination with the Platelet Rich Plasma.
Almost every other hair regrowth product causes side effects in some way, but Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Loss Therapy, Treatment in Islamabad & Pakistan is a safest procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of skin allergies or side effects. It’s also a painless procedure and that’s the plus point of it, because hair transplant surgeries aren’t totally painless.
Who are the Qualified Candidates for PRP?
If you want to undergo the Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Hair Treatment in Islamabad, then it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a qualified candidate or not:
- If you are afraid or don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure to treat your hair loss.
- If you have a receding hair line and you just want to improve it.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of PRP Hair treatment.
- If you want to make your hair stronger, thicker and shiner.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions?
Following are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Platelet Rich Plasma:
- You will have to avoid taking painkillers or blood thinner medications, for almost a week before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to quit smoking and drinking alcoholic beverages, for at least 7 days before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medications.
- You will have to keep your scalp safe from the prolonged and direct sun exposure.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions?
Following are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Platelet Rich Plasma:
- You will be strictly prohibited from applying any kind of hair dye or any chemical hair treatment on your hair, for at least 3 days after undergoing the procedure.
- You will also be instructed to not touch, rub or scratch your scalp for almost a week or two.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines after undergoing the treatment.
What are the Benefits of PRP?
Following are the advantages of PRP Hair Loss Treatment:
- It’s an advanced recovery and healing treatment.
- Only your own blood will be required to perform the procedure, which means it’s absolutely harmless.
- It provides noticeable, permanent and natural results in less time period.
- The procedure doesn’t involve any kind of cuts and stitches.
- Its recovery and healing process is really fast.
- This treatment hasn’t any risks of your natural hair shock loss.
- Your hair will become stronger, thicker and shiner, after undergoing the procedure.
- It will help you in triggering or activating your natural hair regrowth cycle.
- It is completely painless, as compared to other hair loss treatments, surgeries and procedures.
- Treat major types of hair loss, including:
- Male Pattern Baldness
- Female Pattern Baldness
- Alopecia Areata
- Metabolic Hair Loss
If you want to treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with natural, prominent and long lasting results, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Hair Transplant Clinic to consider PRP Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.