Nowadays, not only women but men are also undergoing the laser hair removal procedure. The laser beam waves are applied to the treatment required area to remove unwanted hair permanently.
If you are a hairy person and want to permanently get rid of your unwanted hair then you can consider Laser Hair Removal in Mirpur, Islamabad & Pakistan.
Permanent Laser Hair Removal can remove your unwanted hair from your following body parts:
If you want to undergo the Best Hair Removal then you have to make sure that whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure.
- If your skin complexion is light.
- If your unwanted hair is dark.
- If you have enough amount of treatment area.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad & Pakistan, the physician will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid the prolonged, excessive and direct sun exposure, for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop using skincare products, for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal treatment.
- You will also have to stop taking painkillers or topical medicines, for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You have to talk to the doctor about your medical history as if you have any skin allergies.
- You have to avoid waxing, plucking. Threading and bleaching, for at least 6 or 7 weeks before undergoing the laser hair reduction procedure.
- You have to properly clean your skin in the morning, of the day of treatment.
- You will have to carefully and regularly take the medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Laser Hair Removal in Mirpur Azad Kashmir, Islamabad & Pakistan for Full Body, Bikini Areas, the doctor will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to apply the ice pack on your treated area, to relief from any discomfort.
- You can apply skincare products over your treated area, but a couple of days after undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to stay away from sun exposure, for a few weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to properly apply the sunblock on your treated area if you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t use any other hair removal product for almost 2 to 3 months.
- You can take a shower but you have to treat your treated area very softly and carefully.
How the Procedure is Performed?
During the procedure of Hair Removal Treatment, the physician will apply the highly focused beam light on your unwanted hair follicles. The light will absorb by the pigment present in your hair follicles and converts it into heat.
The heat will destroy and damage the growth of your unwanted hair follicles and thus your hairy skin will become hairless, smooth and radiant.
Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Painless?
Laser Hair Removal is a completely painless procedure. You will just have a sensation of tingling or a sting, during the laser hair reduction procedure but you will be able to permanently get radiant, smooth, hairless, radiant and crystal clear skin.
Well, other hair removal techniques cause side effects and allergies like; irritation, pain, itching, inflammation, acne, and swelling.
But after undergoing the Permanent Laser Hair Removal, you will be completely safe and you won’t have to suffer from side effects and skin allergies. Instead, the laser hair removal procedure will provide you a hairless, flawless and baby soft skin.
If you want to permanently remove your unwanted hair through a non-surgical procedure and also want flawless, smooth and soft skin then, feel free to consult the Dynamic Laser Treatment Clinic to consider Laser Hair Removal in Mirpur Azad Kashmir, Islamabad & Pakistan.