Nowadays, not only women but men are also undergoing the laser hair removal procedure. The laser beam waves are applied on the treatment required area to remove unwanted hair permanently.
If you are a hairy person and want to permanently get rid of your unwanted hair then you can consider Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad Pakistan can remove your unwanted hair from your following body parts:
- Under arms
If you want to undergo the Best Laser Hair Removal then you have to make sure that whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure.
- If your skin complexion is light.
- If your unwanted hair are dark.
- If you have enough amount of treatment area.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad Pakistan, the physician will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid the prolonged, excessive and direct sun exposure, for almost 3 to 4 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop using skin care products, for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the laser hair removal treatment.
- You will also have to stop taking painkillers or topical medicines, for almost 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You have to talk to the doctor about your medical history like, if you have any skin allergies.
- You have to avoid waxing, plucking. Threading and bleaching, for at least 6 or 7 weeks before undergoing the laser hair reduction procedure.
- You have to properly clean your skin in the morning, of the day of treatment.
- You will have to carefully and regularly take the medications, as per the physician’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad & Pakistan, the doctor will instruct you to carefully and properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to apply the ice pack on your treated area, to relief from any discomfort.
- You can apply skin care products over your treated area, but couple of days after undergoing the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to stay away from the sun exposure, for few weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to properly apply the sunblock on your treated area, if you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure.
- Don’t use any other hair removal product for almost 2 to 3 months.
- You can take a shower but you have to treat your treated area very softly and carefully.
How the Procedure is performed?
During the procedure of Hair Removal Treatment, the physician will apply the high focused beam light on your unwanted hair follicles. The light will absorb by the pigment present in your hair follicles and converts it into heat.
The heat will destroy and damage the growth of your unwanted hair follicles and thus your hairy skin will become hair less, smooth and radiant.
Is Laser Hair Removal Treatment Painless?
Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad Pakistan is a completely painless procedure. You will just have a sensation of a tingling or a sting, during the laser hair reduction procedure but you will be able to permanently get radiant, smooth, hairless, radiant and crystal clear skin.
Well, other hair removal techniques causes side effects and allergies like; irritation, pain, itching, inflammation, acne, and swelling.
But after undergoing the Permanent Laser Hair Removal, you will be completely safe and you won’t have to suffer from side effects and skin allergies. Instead, laser hair removal procedure will provide you a hair less, flawless and baby soft skin.
If you want to permanently remove your unwanted hair through a non-surgical procedure and also want a flawless, smooth and soft skin then, feel free to consult the Dynamic Laser Treatment Clinic to consider Laser Hair Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.