Hair loss problems are extremely common all around the globe amongst men of different races and are one of the most frustrating problems a man ever gets to face. The majority of people encounter such a problem at some stage in their lives, which can be either in their early teenage years or in their late 80’s. It shatters a person’s appearance and confidence completely. But understanding the causes are equally important. Thanks to modern advances in hair transplants and hair replacements, you may consider having our Non surgical hair replacement/transplant in Karachi & Islamabad.
Causes of Hair Loss:
There are innumerable cases of hair loss, particularly in males. The causes include:
- The use of numerous hair styling products and certain tight hairstyles.
- Plucking the hair as a habit.
- Hypothyroidism, the lack of thyroid growth hormone that halters hair growth.
- Alopecia Areata, an autoimmune disease that leads to bald spots on the scalp.
- Androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness which is extremely common and is a hereditary condition. This condition is caused by the conversion of hydro testosterone hormone in males to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with the help of an enzyme called 5 Alpha-Reductase. It is also present in small quantities in females.
It is essential to be aware of all the information regarding your being eligible for our famous treatment in the whole country of Pakistan. The following list is the main criteria of a candidate who is eligible for our treatment of nonsurgical hair replacement in Islamabad & Karachi :
- You have to have some good donor hair area for current as well as future use.
- Your hair loss is not a continuous process.
- Your scalp is not very tight and packed.
- You have sound health.
In order to prepare well, consider the following:
- No smoking should be done for a minimum of two to three weeks prior to your non-surgical hair transplant/replacement.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden.
- Do not eat and drink herbal supplements or herbal teas.
- Do all the given tests a week prior to this treatment.
- This procedure is relatively easy on the pocket, i.e. it has a reasonable cost.
- Hair wigs are also used for this treatment.
How it is Performed:
Getting a non-surgical hair Transplant in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan is a relatively easy and simple procedure for the restoration of a patient’s lost hair. The main steps of this treatment are:
- An artificial scalp is handmade with tied hairs on it.
- The artificial scalp is carefully pasted on to the bald head areas by the doctor.
- This scalp is known as the “hair system”.
- Your head full of natural-looking hair is ready to go!
To care for the procedure of a nonsurgical replacement is done, the physicians will guide you to do the follows:
Goals of a Non-Surgical Hair Replacement:
Here are a few important goals of this Hair treatment:
- You get temporary hair without the hassle of undergoing a permanent hair transplant.
- Your hairs look natural and make you look younger.
- Your hair system lasts for two to three years, maximum.
- Your receding hairline is temporarily made great.
You can book a free consultation with us with zero costs, anytime and we will help you decide on what this treatment might cost you and do you really need it or not.