Hair loss problems are extremely common all around the globe amongst men of different races and are one of the most frustrating problems a man ever gets to face. The majority of people encounter such a problem at some stage in their lives, which can be either in their early teenage years or in their late 80’s. It shatters a person’s appearance and confidence completely.
But understanding the causes are equally important. Thanks to modern advanced cosmetic treatments that are performed in surgical and non-surgical ways. If you need to consider a non-surgical procedure then visit our clinic as we are also offering Non-surgical Hair Replacement in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. So, keep reading!
What Are The Causes of Hair Loss?
- 1 What Are The Causes of Hair Loss?
- 2 About Non-Surgical Hair Treatment:
- 3 The Outcome:
- 4 Who Are Suitable Candidates?
- 5 How To Prepare?
- 6 How It Will be Performed:
- 7 Goals of a Non-Surgical Hair Replacement:
- 8 Aftercare Instructions:
- 9 Cost of Non-Surgical Hair Treatment at Dynamic Clinic:
- 10 Book An Appointment With us!
There are innumerable cases of hair loss, particularly in males. The causes include:
- The use of numerous hair styling products and certain tight hairstyles.
- Plucking the hair as a habit.
- Hypothyroidism is the lack of thyroid growth hormone that halters hair growth.
- Alopecia Areata is an autoimmune disease that leads to bald spots on the scalp.
[Androgenic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness is extremely common and is a hereditary condition. This condition is caused by the conversion of hydro testosterone hormone in males to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with the help of an enzyme called 5 Alpha-Reductase. It is also present in small quantities in females.]
About Non-Surgical Hair Treatment:
According to Dynamic Clinic, the non-surgical hair replacement procedure can be done with original or artificial hair in the shape of wigs or patches. Sometimes, the procedure will be like placing a whole scalp patch on the bald area. This treatment is suitable for those who don’t want to get a surgical procedure, can’t pay the expense of a hair transplant or are suffering from tumors and other diseases. However, if you want to get this solution then you need to talk to the expert practitioner of our clinic and they will guide you with helpful information.
After getting non-surgical hair treatment, you will get an immediate, effective and satisfying outcome. A candidate should choose an expert hair placing practitioner who performs the treatment accurately and successfully. On the other side, results also matter on how well you take care of your hair after getting them. Moreover, it is necessary to know that this is a temporary solution that can last for 1 to 2 years hardly.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
It is essential to be aware of all the information regarding your being eligible for our famous treatment. The following list is the main criteria of a candidate who is eligible for our treatment of nonsurgical hair replacement:
- To have some good donor hair area for current as well as future use.
- Your hair loss is not a continuous process.
- Your scalp is not very tight and packed.
- You have sound health.
How To Prepare?
In order to prepare well, consider the following precautions:
- No smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Do not eat and drink herbal supplements or herbal teas.
- Do all the given tests a week before this treatment.
- Hair wigs are also used for this treatment.
How It Will be Performed:
Getting a Non-surgical Hair Replacement in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a relatively easy and simple procedure for the restoration of a patient’s lost hair. The main steps of this treatment are:
- An artificial scalp is handmade with tied hairs on it.
- The artificial scalp is carefully pasted onto the bald head areas by the practitioner.
- This scalp is known as the “hair system”.
- Your head full of natural-looking hair is ready to go!
Goals of a Non-Surgical Hair Replacement:
Here are a few important goals of this non-surgical Hair treatment:
- You get temporary hair without the hassle of undergoing a permanent hair transplant.
- the hairs will look natural and make you look younger.
- Your hair system lasts for two to three years, maximum.
- Your receding hairline is temporarily made great.
when the procedure of a nonsurgical replacement is done, the practitioner will guide you few aftercare instructions that are important to follow for taking good care of your new hair. Such as:
- Do not try to fix them by yourself.
- Avoid extreme use of iron and other heating processes.
- Take good care of your new hair patches.
- Wash them according to the advice of the practitioner.
- Brush your hair and avoid getting tangled.
- Don’t use any chemical product, it can affect the quality of hair.
Cost of Non-Surgical Hair Treatment at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Non-surgical Hair Replacement in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between —- PKR to —– PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Some common factors are mentioned below:
- The Experienced Practitioner’s fee.
- Location and Reputation of the clinic.
- Hair patches or material type.
- Bald area size coverage.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries according to your concerns then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book An Appointment With us!
Therefore, if you want to get a non-surgically hair replacement then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic for a lot of options. Here, you will get effective performance and high-quality outcomes. However, you can book a free consultation with us with zero costs, anytime and we will help you decide on what this treatment might cost you and do you really need it or not.