Chin Augmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore will help you in correcting your weak chin and enhancing your facial beauty by recreating the balance and harmony of your profile.
Following are the aims of Chin Augmentation:
- It will help you in enhancing the structure of your receding chin.
- It will help you in providing the volume to your weaker or smaller chin.
If you have an undersized chin and you want to change it, then you can consider Chin Augmentation.
If you want to undergo the treatment, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have a weak or receding chin.
- If the shape and size of your chin is affecting the facial contours.
- If your jaw and teeth are functioning well.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Chin Augmentation, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the surgery, as it can affect your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to refrain from drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the Chin Augmentation procedure.
- You will have to stop the consumption of anti-inflammatory medications and supplements, before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to take the recommended medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to adopt healthy diet plan, according to the surgeon’s instructions.
Post-Operative Care Instructions:
After undergoing the Chin Augmentation, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to take the recommended medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions to reduce pain and discomfort.
- You will have to keep your head elevated to minimize the swelling.
- You will be strictly instructed to avoid stressful physical work.
- You will have to take a bland soft diet for a few days, after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to rinse your mouth after eating to keep the debris off your stitches.
- You will have to use salt water or mouthwash, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
Treatment Options are Available for Chin Augmentation?
Following are the 03 Treatment options available to perform the procedure of Chin Augmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore:
- Injectable fillers procedure
- Fat injections procedure
- Chin Implant surgery
1. Injectable fillers Procedure:
During the injectable fillers procedure, the physician will inject these in your chin to add volume and to improve its contours.
2. Fat injections Procedure:
During the fat injection procedure, the surgeon will extract fat from other areas of the body. Then he will inject the extracted fat grafts into your chin to enhance its appearance.
3. Chin Implant Surgery:
During the chin implant surgery, the surgeon will insert an implant in your chin by making incisions. And then he will close all the incisions by stitching them.
If you want to safely and painlessly improve the silhouettes/contours of your face or want to add volume to your chin at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider the Chin Augmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore.