Every year, millions of folks keep on losing their most precious asset: teeth. There are several reasons accountable for tooth loss, including:
- Tooth decay.
- Gum disease.
- Old age.
For the last few years, the tradition was to use dental bridges or dentures in place of lost teeth. But in this new age of advanced dental practices, you have nothing to worry about as we offer Teeth Implants & Dental implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan to replace your lost teeth. Dental implants are mainly titanium-made tooth roots which are implanted by our pioneer dentists through the gum into the jawbone in order to mount your new teeth that are quite similar to your natural teeth.
Do you need Dental Implants?
As the latest dental implants boast a very high global success rate of about 98 percent, they are preferred by many today. To be the right candidate for a dental implants you need to meet the following criteria:
- You ought to be hale and hearty in health to be able to undergo all kinds of dental procedures like oral surgery or dental extraction.
- You ought to be committed to a strict oral hygiene regimen.
- You should be able to re-visit the dentist’s office again and again.
- Your teeth are decaying either because of some oral bacterial infection or gum disease.
- Your old teeth are broken either because of old age or due to some traumatic injury.
- You do not smoke habitually or drink alcoholic beverages.
- You do not suffer from any kind of chronic diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc.
- You have healthy and adequate bones and gums for implantation to be done.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
The benefits of getting dental implants are innumerable, including:
- Your overall appearance is greatly enhanced.
- Your teeth feel and look like natural teeth.
- Your new teeth are pearly white and clean.
- You are able to better eat because the spaces in your dental structure are filled with dental implants.
- You eat without any pain in teeth.
- You don’t Need a Root Canal Treatment after getting the Dental Implants.
- Your new dental implants are basically permanent teeth.
- Your self-esteem issues are resolved, and you feel more confident than ever.
- You get a great, natural smile and a wonderfully shaped jawbone.
- Dental implants – have the highest rate of success.
- Your ability to produce speech is greatly improved and you are able to pronounce alphabets and words well.
- Dental implants in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, Pakistan – come with a great sense of comfort.
- Our dental implants are super affordable.
- Dental implants do not slip or fall off as dentures do. They stick like real teeth.
- They provide support and stability to artificial teeth as they fuse beneath the gums on the jawbone of the patient.
- They also impart good psychological and physical wellbeing of a patient.
Our procedure of implanting dental implants is carefully done using the following methods:
- Our expert dental team assesses the restorative placement of dental implants.
- With their expert level skills and a surgical guide, our dental surgeons manage to create precision channels in a dental patient’s jawbone.
- Then these dental implants are fitted appropriately on the sites created in the jawbone.
- Dental implants take about two to six months to fuse with bones.
Types of Dental Implants:
These are the three types of dental implants offered at our facility:
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Zygomatic Implants
The whole process of recovering will take approximately six months.
- For a better and a quick recovery, you will have to take care of your dental maintenance and oral hygiene by brushing and flossing regularly.
- With the help of sophisticated tools that are given to you by the dentist, you will be required to clean the dental implants.
- After the procedure, you may experience minimal discomfort, pain or swelling that will subside with the help of medications prescribed.
Our dental consultation is completely free if you are considering to get a dental implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.