To be able to smile is a great blessing, as it is a very vital aspect of our personality. Beaming a good, white smile like pearls makes a great first impression on people. That is why in order to bolster our self-esteem; we turn to great toothpaste recommended by either dentists or the advertisements. But we can let you know of a great treatment that will not only give you instant pearl-white teeth, but also a smile akin to the famous Hollywood smile. For your dull and yellow teeth woes, you may consider our Teeth whitening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan which is a cost-efficient and relatively permanent way of having great, white teeth.
Qualified Candidates are:
- The ones with healthy, natural teeth.
- The ones with yellowy, dull and discolored teeth.
- The clients who have overall good health.
- The ones who are really well aware of the results of this procedure.
- The patients who haven’t undergone any kind of teeth restoration or dental filling treatment in the past.
Why get Teeth Whitening Treatment from us:
- You can amp up your personality, and look youthful.
- Your physical beauty becomes filled with pulchritude.
- You increase your confidence level in everyday life.
- You get a brightened, beautiful smile.
- Your teeth do not get damaged in any way by this treatment of Laser Teeth whitening.
- It has no hidden side-effects.
Types of Teeth Whitening:
There are two types of teeth whitening techniques in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, which are namely:
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
Pre-Operative Guidelines & Procedure?
The guidelines given to the patient by our qualified team of dentists are listed below:
- Follow the plan of diet as recommended by your dentist.
- Be careful and regular in taking your prescribed medications.
- Keep an ice pack at home to decrease the risk of swollen gums and painful teeth.
- Do not wear tight fitted clothing on the day of your teeth whitening procedure.
Procedure We are Used:
The procedure begins as soon as you consult your dentist. He will start by cleaning your teeth.
- If you consider the method of laser teeth whitening, the whole process takes about 30 minutes.
- But when you consider getting zoom teeth whitening it will take a lot of time as the whole procedure is intense. After your teeth are cleaned properly, a barrier is used to protect your gums. Then a gel is applied on your teeth – which is then activated with a lamp called the zoom lamp. After the desired white teeth are achieved, the protective barrier is removed by the dentist. This zoom teeth whitening treatment takes about an hour for completion.
Post-Operative Guidelines for After Treatment:
After your Laser teeth whitening procedure is over, the dentist will suggest you to follow the following guidelines:
- A slight pain will be felt by you after the process of teeth whitening which will require you to take your painkilling medications on time.
- You will have to adopt a dentist-recommended diet plan.
- You would need adequate rest after your teeth whitening procedure.
- If your teeth or gums feel bruised or bleed, you may use some ice packs to relieve them.
The Time Period for Recovery:
If the patient pays great heed to the dental advice offered by the dentist, he/she may recover soon without any delay.
Yes, our consultation is free of cost which means you can consult our panel of board-certified panel of dentists any time you want to.