Why Hair Transplant Islamabad & Karachi?
All parts of the body are important but some components are more important than the others. Hair services multiple purposes but we are not ready to compromise on the aesthetic purpose. If abnormal hair loss is not cured timely, thin or bald spots can emerge thereby making us look strange. Some people do not mind having such issues but some people need to regrow hair to look their best.
A Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan can solve this issue. This page discusses the benefits, candidates, cost, side effects, and more about this treatment. If you want to naturally restore hair growth in any area, this topic is for you.
What is Hair Transplant?
A hair transplant is a slightly surgical and invasive procedure where the hair is removed from one area (donor site) and transplanted to another area (recipient site). This technique is recommended to naturally regrow hair on thin and bald areas of the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, mustache, and beard.
Success Rate of Hair Restoration?
This option is short, smooth, safe, simple, and effective. You can expect the following benefits:
- It only causes minor side effects
- The level of discomfort will be slight
- Our experts help you recover quickly
- The hair grafts from the same person will be used
- The person does not feel any pain due to anesthesia
- Our latest technique can help avoid permanent scarring
- The person gets long-lasting and natural-looking hair growth
A person can be a good candidate for Hair Restoration if the following applies to that person:
- The person has a good overall health
- The person has realistic expectations
- The person wants to regrow hair naturally
- The person has enough donor grafts supply
- The person who wants to enhance the overall appearance
It has been around for quite some time and it is safer than ever these days. You should not be worried about side effects if you try our Hair transplant in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan.
It only involves minor and temporary side effects. You will be able to continue routine life after one day and all effects will be gone by the 2nd week.
You can expect the following slight harms:
- Slight inflammation
- Temporary scarring
- Short-term bleeding
- Minor crust formation
It is a surgical procedure and the treatment candidate needs to take care of instructions from the Best hair transplant surgeon in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan that normally include the following:
- Stop smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Quit the intake of pain-killers and blood-thinners.
- Follow treatment day instructions from the surgeon.
There are mainly two methods to perform a Surgery of Best hair transplant Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan; the following list shows available options:
- FUE Hair Transplant
- FUT Hair Transplant
- PRP Hair Treatment
- Motorized Automated FUE
- Stem Cells FUE Hair Transplant
Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE) are common. FUT has been around but FUE is a new (and better) technique.
Both options have some similarities and some differences. The following basic steps are normally used to perform the procedure:
Step 1 – Donor Area Preparation: The surgeon will prepare the donor area.
Step 2 – Anesthesia (Donor Site): Local anesthesia will be administered to the donor site.
Step 3 – Donor Hair Extraction: The hair will be extracted from the donor area.
Step 4 – Graft Preparation: The extracted grafts will now be separated and prepared.
Step 5 – Anesthesia (Recipient Site): Now local anesthesia will be administered to the recipient site.
Step 6 – Recipient Area Preparation: The recipient area will be prepared for transplantation.
Step 7 – Graft Insertion: The hair grafts extracted from the donor site will be inserted here.
After Care of Hair Transplant:
Some more care is required after having it. The important points to follow are:
- Do not touch, scratch, or rub treatment areas.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol.
- Sleep in the upright position for the first 2 nights.
- Avoid the intake of pain-killers and blood-thinners.
- Use cold compression to deal with the swelling and bruising of the scalp.
- Take prescribed medications regularly to deal with pain and to trigger healing.
Cost of Hair Transplant Islamabad Pakistan:
This cosmetic surgery is a highly personalized treatment where the procedure’s scope depends on the individual’s needs and careful planning. That is why the Cost of Hair Transplant varies from candidate to candidate.
The final price depends on the following factors:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Provider’s location
- Number of hair grafts required
- Hair transplant technique is chosen
How much do you have to pay? Please contact anytime to know our hair transplant cost in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan.
More Details About Hair Transplant:
If you are ready to regrow a suitable number of hairs naturally, a discussion session with one of our hair restoration surgeons in Islamabad Pakistan will help you understand this procedure better.
Call our number or fill our online form now and schedule an appointment with an expert.