Buccal fat is the fats deposits that are found in your lower cheek area. It can make your cheek puffy and can also hide the contours of your cheekbone and jawline.
If you want to safely, permanently, and painlessly remove extra or excessive fat from your lower cheek with long-lasting and natural results at a reasonable cost then you can consult SKN Clinic for the effective treatment known as Buccal Fat Removing Surgery.
However, to know more about this amazing solution Buccal Fat Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan then read this page where we have discussed all about this treatment.
Generally, there are several facts that will sum up all the treatment, common points are mentioned below:
- It is a surgical procedure.
- Requires local anesthesia.
- The total duration of the surgery is 1-2 hours.
- Long-lasting and permanent results.
- Recovery period – several months.
- Side effects are swelling and irritation.
- Cost-effective solution.
Why Buccal Fat Removal?
To reduce the chubby cheek for making it properly contoured is known as cheek reduction surgery or buccal fat removal treatment. The aim of the surgery is to remove the excess buccal fat inside the cheek and give you attractive features of the face. Moreover, it will improve the appearance of the jawline as well. It will enhance the beauty of your face and make your face attractive with curves. Also, a candidate can have other procedures as well during this surgery like Facelift or Botox injections for accurate shape.
Our Successful Results:
After getting the surgery, you will get amazing, long term and noticeable results. It will take several months to recover properly until the swelling is gone and you can observe naturally prominent outcomes. However, it is necessary to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon that has the skills to perform the surgery accurately and take good care of the treated area will lead you desirable results.
Generally, if you consider this treatment then you will get a lot of benefits after the surgery. Consequently, some common benefits are mentioned below:
- It will provide long-lasting results.
- Proper contouring on your face.
- Highly effective and safest procedure.
- Quick surgery timing and painless performance.
- No scarring, risks or side effects.
- Speedy recovery and cost-effective solution.
- Suitable for all types of men and women.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
Apparently, If you want to undergo the Buccal Fat Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not. The criteria are mentioned below:
- You should be above 18 ages.
- To have excessive puffiness in the cheek area.
- If you have a large fat pad.
- Those who need jawline definition.
- A person should be physically and mentally healthy.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Treatment.
How To Prepare Yourself?
Before undergoing the surgery, the plastic surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- Avoid smoking for at least 2 weeks before the surgery.
- Stop taking anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medications.
- Maintain a healthy diet plan and keep yourself hydrated.
- Stop taking alcoholic drinks.
- Must get some test reports for checking your condition.
- If you have any sort of allergies then fix them first.
On the day of surgery, it is an in-office procedure that will be performed by an expert plastic surgeon and under local anesthesia. However, the procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The surgeon will administer the anesthesia.
- After its effects, a small incision will be made inside your mouth around the cheek area.
- The surgeon will cut the muscle “buccinators” for creating the space for removing the buccal fat.
- Then, the external pressure will be applied for squeezing the fat through the cut.
- After removing the buccal fat, the incision will be closed with stitches.
The total duration of the procedure will be 1-2 hours as it depends on the performance of your plastic surgeon. After that, you can go home for a rest.
Post Care Instructions:
After undergoing the surgery, the surgeon will guide you on how to take care of your treated area properly and prescribed you a few aftercare instructions to follow. These are mentioned below:
- It is necessary to take a soft and liquid diet for a few initial weeks.
- Do not perform strenuous activities or sweaty workouts for 5-6 weeks.
- You can use ice packs on the treated area or surrounding to reduce the swelling.
- For pain, the surgeon will prescribe you painkillers.
- Use antibiotics for reducing the chances of infection.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol, it will slow the recovery.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Cost At Dynamic Clinic:
The cost of the surgery varies from person to person as the average cost of Buccal Fat Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is 45,000 PKR. It also depends on a few factors that can increase your cost according to your expectations and condition. These impacting factors are mentioned below:
- Choosing an experienced board-certified surgeon.
- Location and reputation of the selected clinic.
- If additional treatments are included.
- According to the fat pad size and complications.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related details then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime for more information on cost and its affecting factors.
Book Your Appointment Today!
If you want to safely, permanently and painlessly remove extra or excessive fat from your lower cheek with long-lasting and natural results at a reasonable cost without suffering from post-procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider the Buccal Fat Removal. We are here to give you promising and satisfying results!