Moles, also called nevi (singular: nevus) are very common among both men and women. Some are since birth, others emerge later on in life when an individual grows. They are basically melanocytes (the pigment-producing cells of the body) that become concentrated in your skin. Some people have one mole, while others have more than one mole on their bodies. Moles are mostly found on the highly noticeable body parts in people who are mainly light-skinned in complexion. Moles also tend to alter in their color and size as you grow. Some moles also have hair at their centre. If you are tired of those unsightly spots on your skin, you may consider our expertly managed Moles removal in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan.
To be a right fit for a quick moles removal treatment, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You have a single or more than one mole on your skin, on any part of your body.
- Your moles have becoming precancerous.
- You are a legal adult, aged 18 or above.
- You are not a lactating mom or pregnant.
- You expect realistically optimistic results from our treatment.
- If your mole is causing you any kind of psychological stress or lower self-esteem.
- If you want a permanent solution to getting rid of your moles.
- If you are impatiently looking for a quick fix of your moles and Warts.
- Most importantly, you possess a sound mental and physical state.
Goals of Mole Removal Treatment:
The primary aims of our highly demanded mole treatment are as follows:
- Your skin becomes supple and flawless in complexion.
- Your skin looks much brighter in complexion.
- It is a relatively permanent solution to eradicating moles or unsightly skin tags from the body.
- Your skin is smoothened and clear.
- You look appealing.
- Your lumpy or bumpy skin is got rid of.
- Your self-confidence is considerably raised.
Before undergoing through our prominent Laser Mole Removal procedure in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan, your physician will let you know of the following guidelines:
- All the lab tests prescribed ought to be done in advance before undergoing treatment.
- As per the instructions of your doctor, you ought to make adjustments in your medications.
- For a minimum of 2 weeks’ time, you will avoid taking anti-inflammatory pills prior to the mole removal treatment.
- As a patient, you must not take herbal supplementation before having a mole removal treatment.
- Adopt a salubrious healthy diet plan recommended by your Laser Treatment Specialist before this treatment starts.
Treatment Options Available:
The available different treatment choices are namely:
- LASER MOLE REMOVAL
- LIQUID NITROGEN APPLICATION
- HYFRECATOR REMOVAL
LASER MOLE REMOVAL:
During this process of laser mole removal, the dermatologist uses intense bursts of light to break down moles on a cellular level in the skin.
LIQUID NITROGEN APPLICATION:
During this non-invasive procedure, the dermatologist uses liquid nitrogen of extremely cold temperature to freeze the surface of the moles and then removes them.
This procedure of cauterization is mainly used by the dermatologists to remove a patient’s mole or moles using heat.
By using an electric device that has direct current (DC), the dermatologist heats up and permanently demolishes the unwanted skin tissues containing melanocytes or moles. It has a rapid recovery process and is a very safe process.
Fill in our online form below to avail a free consultation with our expert panel of Dermatologists regarding mole removal treatment and its options.