Nowadays, if you have any sort of skin issue then you can get a variety of treatments that can make your appearance well. We are going to talk about moles, sometimes they are a sign of beauty but they can become a sign of irritation as well.
However, if you want to remove to make your skin spotless or if they are increasing in size then you may consider we expertly managed Laser Mole Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. On this page, you will get every piece of information in detail. So, keep reading!
What are moles?
- 1 What are moles?
- 2 About Laser Mole Removal Treatment:
- 3 Major Goals of Treatment:
- 4 Who are Right Candidates?
- 5 Expected Results & Success Rate:
- 6 How To Prepare Before Treatment?
- 7 Procedure:
- 8 Aftercare Instructions:
- 9 Alternative Options Available:
- 10 Cost of Laser Treatment at Dynamic Clinic:
- 11 Book an Appointment with us!
Moles also called nevi (singular: nevus) is very common among both men and women. Some are since birth; others emerge later on in life when an individual grows. They are basically melanocytes (the pigment-producing cells of the body) that become concentrated in your skin. Some people have one mole, while others have more than one mole on their bodies.
Moles are mostly found on the highly noticeable body parts in people who are mainly light-skinned in complexion. Moles also tend to alter in their color and size as you grow. Some moles also have hair at their center.
About Laser Mole Removal Treatment:
An effective procedure that is used to perform for eliminating the mole from the body areas is known as Laser mole removal treatment. It will perform by using intense bursts of light for breaking down mole tissues on a cellular level in the skin.
It is necessary to know that this treatment requires multiple sessions for complete removal. if you have small moles then they will remove in 1 or 2 sessions but big moles require at least a few sessions to give proper results. However, it is a minimal procedure and doesn’t require any recovery time. Suitable for all type of candidates’ skins.
Major Goals of Treatment:
The primary aims of our highly demanded mole treatment are as follows:
- Your skin becomes supple and flawless in complexion.
- Your skin looks much brighter in your complexion.
- It is a relatively permanent solution to eradicating moles or unsightly skin tags from the body.
- Your skin is smoothened and clear.
- Your lumpy or bumpy skin is got rid of.
- Your self-confidence is considerably raised.
Who are Right Candidates?
According to Dynamic Clinic, it is necessary to fulfil the candidacy criteria before undergoing any treatment. To be the right candidate, the criteria are listed below:
- A candidate should be above 18.
- To have single or multiple moles on the skin at any part of the body.
- If your move has become precancerous.
- You should not be breastfeeding women or pregnant.
- To expect realistic results.
- A person needs to make spotless skin.
- If you are impatiently looking for a quick fix of your moles and Warts.
- To have cosmetics concerns.
Expected Results & Success Rate:
Generally, the results of Laser Mole Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan are effective, immediate and permanent. However, the results mostly depend on how many sessions you get and according to your mole type. Somehow, the skills of dermatologists and aftercare matter a lot for obtaining satisfying outcomes.
How To Prepare Before Treatment?
Before undergoing laser mole removal treatment, the dermatologist will prescribe you a few precautions for the prevention of any type of complications. Some common are mentioned below:
- Prescribed Lab test require.
- Your dermatologist may stop you from taking medications.
- Do not take blood thinners before 2 weeks of the treatment.
- Stop taking herbal supplements.
- Your Laser Treatment Specialist will suggest you maintain a healthy diet.
The procedure will perform by our expert dermatologist and at the clinic. However, there are procedural steps that are mentioned below:
- The dermatologist will apply numbing cream or local anesthesia for making the procedure less painful and less discomfort.
- After that, the mole will be targeted by laser and the light will burst to break down the mole on the skin.
- Then, the cooling gel may apply as it may feel a little bit burnt on the targeted area. Also, a small bandage may be put up for covering it.
Therefore, the duration of the treatment will be 15 to 30 minutes or it depends on the number of moles. You can go home or to your work.
It is necessary to take good care of the treated area after the treatment or otherwise, you may get complications. However, the dermatologist will prescribe you some aftercare instructions, such as:
- You can apply cooling gel if you feel irritation or burn.
- The treated area may appear as a scab.
- Apply Vaseline or recommended product.
- Keep the area clean and dirt-free.
- Do not take blood thinners even after the treatment.
- Use antibiotics for the prevention of infection.
- If you feel any severe allergy then inform your dermatologist immediately.
Alternative Options Available:
There are other alternative options available and recommend according to the situation and suitability of the candidate. These are mentioned below:
- Extraction: If the person has a big mole or increasing the size of the mole then it may require surgical operation where the mole will be extracted and stitches will apply.
- Liquid Nitrogen Application: During this non-invasive procedure, the dermatologist uses liquid nitrogen of extremely cold temperatures to freeze the surface of the moles and then remove them.
- Cauterization: This procedure of cauterization is mainly used by dermatologists to remove a patient’s mole or moles using heat.
- Hyfrecator Removal: By using an electric device that has a direct current (DC), the dermatologist heats up and permanently demolishes the unwanted skin tissues containing melanocytes or moles. It has a rapid recovery process and is a very safe process.
Cost of Laser Treatment at Dynamic Clinic:
Generally, the cost of Laser Mole Removal in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 5,000 PKR to 45,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- The Experienced Dermatologist’s fee.
- Location and Reputation of the clinic.
- A number of moles and session requirements.
- Chosen method.
- Other supporting charges.
Further, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then contact us or visit our clinic for more accurate information according to your concerns.
Book an Appointment with us!
Therefore, if you want to get this treatment for eliminating moles then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic as we are offering a variety of treatments for removing moles. You will get permanent results and satisfying services. Fill in our online form below to avail a free consultation with our expert panel of Dermatologists regarding mole removal treatment and its options.