As the youth leaves, the individual goes through a number of physical changes. The body also braces a lot of these undesirable alterations. It loses its natural shape and become less attractive. While ageing a major cause of fat loss but there are certain other things that can originate this problem such as weight fluctuations, overactive thyroids, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc. When you lose body fat and remove excess fat, the butts also get smaller as they are partially formed from fat. Well, to overcome this issue, there are many options. Brazilian Butt Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore is surely the best safe surgical treatment to increase the butt size.
Aim of this Treatment:
Revolutionary technology in the field of medicine focused on enhancing the butt appearance surgically. This amazing cosmetic procedure involves the shifting of body fat to shape and improve the proportions of the body.
Continue reading, to know about the treatment and how to find the best health centre to make your treatment safe.
Should I have a Brazilian Butt Lift?
You should opt for Brazilian Butt Lift if,
- Being too skinny embarrasses you in front of people
- You wish to give your butts, a youthful, fuller, and aesthetically pleasing look
- You have elastic skin and your age is between 25 to 45
- You want to add fat to butts to improve the total body contour
- Ready to improve body proportions surgically
- Have extra fat in other body areas to extract and re-inject into buttocks
- Your expectations regarding the procedure upshots are realistic
Some of our Results Are:
Brazilian butt lift enhances butt appearance by using fat, harvested from the body. The patients see the results of five to six months. These results are amazing, and natural-looking on the condition that if experienced has performed the surgery.
Preparing for the Surgery:
- The very first step of Brazilian Butt Lift surgery is choosing the best plastic surgeon who is qualified, experienced, and honest. Have a consultation with multiple doctors, look up for their credentials & results of previous patients. Furthermore, let him know your goals and expectations
- It is a must to fill your prescriptions before the surgery as you won’t have time after the operation
- Break unhealthy habits like smoking, drinking, etc. and replace them with new ones. Keep your body hydrated, eat nutritious food, and design a fitness program to make yourself ready for the surgery
- You should stop taking medications, even herbal medicines as they can impede brilliant outcomes
- Keep yourself updated by staying in contact with your plastic surgeon throughout the preparation
- You should visit the clinic wearing comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of the appointment
- Bring someone along with you because after the surgery, you won’t be able to drive
What does Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Involve?
- The surgery involves a fat-grafting technique to make visible changes in butt shape. Our surgeons do the following steps to carry out a successful Brazilian Butt Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore
- The surgery is carried out under general anaesthesia, but for those patients who want minor changes in butt appearance, only local anaesthesia might be enough
- Then, the surgeon eliminates fat from specific areas of the body including the stomach, thighs, arms, etc. through liposuction
Liposuction involves inserting a thin hollow tube in the skin to liquefy excess fat by a controlled back and forth motion
- The harvested fat is purified to make it ready for implanting into butts.
- The practitioner injects fat at appropriate locations in the buttocks to produce more rounded, big, and bouncy butts & Buttock Augmentation.
- The surgeon finishes by closing incisions with stitches and applying compression garments against the bottom.
Here are some important tips to have a healthy and swift recovery,
- Do not sit or sleep on your butts for at least 2 months after the surgery
- Patients are often advised to refrain from drinking alcoholic drinks as alcohol can affect wounds healing
- You must stop those activities that require great effort, such as swimming, running, jogging, aerobics, etc.
What does the Brazilian Butt Recovery lift look like?
Immediately after the surgery, you can expect to have inflammation in the areas where the fat cells were extracted. This inflammation can be controlled with topical creams, ice bags, and prescribed pain relievers although, it is advised to avoid take using aspirin or ibuprofen containing products. The recovery period can be different for every patient, but most often one can expect to completely recover within a week. Furthermore, do not be alarmed if you butts bleed as it a normal.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost:
The cost is surgery is different for every patient as not every person has the same aesthetic goals. The total cost varies based on the nature of the results, the geographical location of the clinic, the reputation of the practitioner, the complexity of the procedure, and the amount of fat you want to transfer.
Why Choose us?
Concerned about your face, body, or skin? At Dynamic clinic, we work with the best plastic surgeons dermatologists, and technicians to ensure our treatments meet your high standards. We are dedicated to providing you with cosmetic procedures at affordable rates to help people regain their self-confidence.
Book a Free Consultation:
For more information about Brazilian Butt Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore arrange your consultation with us.