The name also knows a facelift of rhytidectomy. It is a cosmetic process that is completely involving the elimination of facial skin. A facelift is aimed at lowering the symptoms of aging such as sagging, fantastic traces, and wrinkles. It offers a youthful appearance to the skin surface. It includes stretching a person’s extra pores and skin over the face to supply it a more tightened look.
Being high in popularity, there are so many different kinds of Facelift treatment available. This treatment is precisely taken as the brilliant option for the slimmer face outlook having longer-lasting results. A Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore is also referred to as rhytidectomy and facial lift.
Who Are the Ideal Candidates for a Face Rejuvenation Treatment?
- 1 Who Are the Ideal Candidates for a Face Rejuvenation Treatment?
- 2 What Are the Different Types of Face Rejuvenation?
- 3 What is the Post-operative Diet for a Face Rejuvenation?
- 4 Does Face Rejuvenation Lead to Scarring?
- 5 What Are the Temporary Side-Effects Of Face Rejuvenation?
- Healthy guys and girls who wish to get rid of wrinkles and sagging skin
- People with right pores and skin elasticity and flexibility
- Candidates should have a sturdy facial bone shape to give away some help to the surface.
- They should additionally have loose skin on their faces and necks that can be treated.
- The candidate should be a non-smoker as smoking can extend problems after the procedure.
What Are the Different Types of Face Rejuvenation?
Some of the common types are Traditional Full Facelift, Mid Facelift, Mini Facelift, Lower Facelift, and Thread Facelift. Few of them are discussed below:
Endoscopic Facelift Technique:
In this technique, the medical expert makes three small incisions and inserts the endoscope through one of them. He will then use surgical devices to elevate the facial muscle groups and take away extra tissue.
Superficial Musculoaponeurotic System (SMAS) Facelift:
In this procedure, the health care provider tightens the underlying muscle structure, occasionally even extracting pores and skin in order. This is done to enhance facial contours, thereby giving a more magnificent youthful look to the patient.
The doctor creates small S fashioned incisions in front of the ears. S-lift prices and healing time are lesser than different methods of surgery. It is regularly used to treat the reduction 1/2 of the face.
Deep Plane Lift:
In this method, the whole facial structure is lifted as one unit alternatively of being adjusted separately. They are typically used to treat the midface areas.
What is the Post-operative Diet for a Face Rejuvenation?
- Avoid alcoholic drinks for a week after the Face Rejuvenation surgical procedure as it may additionally expand your blood pressure.
- Ensure you drink a lot of water to preserve yourself hydrated.
- Eat nutritious meals that require minimal chewing. This might also be a reason for discomfort to the patient.
- Ensure you take all the pills and medicinal drug as prescribed utilizing your doctor.
- Small portions of meals with 20 minutes before any medicinal drug can assist in preventing nausea.
- If you feel nauseous, put off your meal and medication to when it passes.
- Incorporate plenty of protein in your diet.
Does Face Rejuvenation Lead to Scarring?
A Face Rejuvenation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore procedure includes incisions. But the scars left are very tiny and almost invisible. Surgeons locate them in the hairline or in the ear canal, which makes them indiscernible. Scars also disappear naturally over time or with medicinal drugs and creams.
What Are the Temporary Side-Effects Of Face Rejuvenation?
A facelift process can contain several side effects. Redness and itchiness of skin around the incision areas are frequent after the surgery. It will subside within 5-7 days. Scarring and numbness may also appear on Hand Rejuvenation. Do not unnecessarily rub or contact the treated area and follow ice packs to soothe it. More serious issues such as immoderate bleeding, facial nerve damage, infection, and excessive pain are possible too.
So if you want to get your face utterly free from fine lines, wrinkles, and old age looks, then without any second delay opt for Face Rejuvenation Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore right now!