Our clinic offers body hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore – which is basically a surgery that involves the extraction of hair from other parts of the body to implant them to the scalp. This is particularly useful for those people who have suffered massive hair loss or are fully bald. Unlike the technique of FUT hair transplant (follicular unit transplantation) that came earlier, which uses donor’s hair and so was limited for patients who had zero hair supply on their heads. Now, with FUE (follicular unit extraction) hair restoration surgeons harvest hair from your body to implant them either on your eyebrows, eyelashes, face or scalp, depending on your personal choice.
Who is the right candidate?
Before deciding and getting much excited for getting a body hair transplantation you must cater to the criteria below:
- Doctors will score your hair using a TDI (Torso Donor Hair) score to determine if you’re a good fit for a body hair transplant which must score from 8 to above.
- Your body hair should have a high density otherwise they won’t give dense hair on your scalp.
- You must be eager to get your body hair plucked for implantation elsewhere.
- To avoid limp hair on your scalp, you must have thick hair on your body.
- The hair length of body hair also matters a lot because it will overall determine how long your new hair will grow.
- The hair pigment of your body hair should resemble your hair color.
Care before having this Body Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore is crucial. In order to prepare your body beforehand, you need to follow the following steps:
- Quit caffeinated and alcoholic drinks.
- Do not take vitamin E or any other nutritional supplements for a few weeks prior to the surgery.
- Avoid blood-thinning medicines at all costs, because they may increase the chances of bleeding.
- Buy your medicines prescribed by the doctor before having this surgery.
Our body hair transplant treatment utilizes the techniques of FUE hair transplantation. It is comprised of the steps mentioned below:
- You get your body examined by the surgeon to decide the location of hairs that are to be extracted.
- The chosen donor region is then shaved.
- Local anesthesia is injected into the chosen body region with microinjection.
- A punching tool is used to extract donor hair from the body.
- The recipient area is made ready by tiny incisions.
- Hair grafts are then inserted into the incisions made on the recipient site, therefore, concluding the surgery.
Like other operative procedures, post-procedural care is of importance. You must follow the following instructions after the body hair transplant:
- Consume only the medicines prescribed by your doctor.
- Use of cold compressions on swollen areas that give discomfort.
- Avoid rubbing or massaging your scalp.
- Do not pick at your scalp.
- Sleep with your head elevated on a few pillows.
Although body hair transplant sounds like a great idea, it is only suitable for a number of people who have sufficient body hair. If you have limp body hair, then this might not be a good option for you. Secondly, only a few hair surgeons are available in Islamabad & Karachi who are skilled and adept at performing such careful surgeries.
The results are incredible for Body hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore. From being a downright bald guy or a woman, you get a head full of thick, shiny hair. What’s more, these new hairs are all your own and natural. It only takes about 3 months to fully grow your new hair. Furthermore, you do not require any maintenance with purple shampoos and you can either cut or even dye your hair as you wish. So, what are you waiting for? Get hold of some of our Best Hair Transplant surgeons in Islamabad & Karachi.