Many skin problems occur due to the excessive dead skin cells, which makes your skin look thicker, uneven and dull. Chemical Skin Peels will help you in reducing or minimizing your acne scars by naturally peeling off the layers of your dead skin.
How the procedure is performed?
During the procedure of Chemical Skin Peels in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan, the physician will apply the chemical solutions on your skin and will peel off your dark, uneven or damaged skin. And after undergoing the chemical skin peeling procedure, you will have evenly toned and fair skin.
Which Skin Flaws can treat?
Following are the skin imperfections or flaws, which can be permanently treated by undergoing the procedure of Chemical Skin Peels treatment:
- Fine lines
- Aging skin
- Sun damage
- Acne scarring
- Laser Treatments
If you want to get a fairer or lighter skin complexion with safe and long-lasting results at an affordable price without suffering from side effects, post-operative complications and skin allergies, then you can consider Chemical Skin Peels.
If you want to undergo the Chemical Skin Peels, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have acne on your skin.
- If you are 18 years old or above.
- If you have dull skin.
- If you have pores on your skin.
- If you have fair skin with light hair.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If your skin is damaged by the sun.
- If you have dry or oily skin.
- If you have dark skin complexion.
- If you have saggy skin.
- If you have an uneven skin tone.
- If you want a younger and fresher look.
- If you have wrinkles.
- If you aren’t pregnant or a lactating mother.
- If you don’t have any chronic conditions.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Chemical Skin Peels procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Chemical Skin Peels in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid taking blood-thinning medications and multivitamins for at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the treatment.
Following are the benefits of undergoing the treatment:
- It is an entirely non-invasive and painless procedure.
- It’s a simple and quick procedure, and only requires less than an hour.
- It’s compatible or viable with all skin types.
- It is absolutely a safe treatment and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects, postoperative complications, and skin allergies.
If you want to get a fairer or lighter skin complexion with safe and long-lasting results at a reasonable price without suffering from side effects, post-operative complications and skin allergies, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Chemical Skin Peels in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan.