Overview On Famous Dermatologists Islamabad:
- 1 Overview On Famous Dermatologists Islamabad:
- 2 Advantages of Skin Specialists?
- 3 What is Dermatology?
- 4 Who is a Dermatologist?
- 5 Training of Dermatologists:
- 6 Successful and Best Dermatologists:
- 7 FAQs:
- 8 Is A Dermatologist A Doctor?
- 9 How Many Dermatologists Are There In Pakistan?
- 10 Which Doctor Is Best For Skin Problems?
- 11 Do All Dermatologists Do Surgery?
- 12 How Much a Dermatologist Charge per Appointment?
- 13 Who is a Board-Certified Dermatologist?
- 14 Why choose a Board Certified Dermatologist?
- 15 Dermatologist Work:
- 16 Conditions dermatologists treat:
- 17 When visiting a dermatologist:
- 18 He may schedule a follow-up visit for you.
Our skin is considered a fantastic organ. It works as an external cover and shield to protect the internal organs of the body. It can warm you up and cools you down and is a screen through which we can identify our internal body conditions either healthy or unhealthy. For each body part, there is a wide range of different specialists that treat according to their field. Similarly, for the skin there exist a specialist known as a dermatologist.
A dermatologist is an expert medical doctor sometimes also referred to as a skin specialist or surgeon who has vast experience to offer treatment to the organ act as a protector i.e. skin. General Doctors may be able to diagnose your skin problems but dermatologists have a vast and better understanding. Many medical doctors refer their patients to dermatologists themselves.
Advantages of Skin Specialists?
- Improvement in self-esteem
- Enhancement in beauty
- Better looks
- increase in confidence
What is Dermatology?
Dermatology is a word derived from the Greek word Dermis which means skin or hide. It is a field of medicine that focuses especially on skin and its related problems. Not only has this it also covers conditions that are affecting nails, nose, head, and mouth.
Who is a Dermatologist?
Dermatologists have broad skillful training, partitioning for more than 12 years to figure out how to analyze and treat more than 3,000 infections of the skin, hair, and nails. Patients go for dermatologists for issues that are considerably more profound. Issues with their skin can hurt patients’ worth of self-appreciation, make inconvenience that can make regular exercises troublesome, and, on certain occasions, even compromise lives.
Training of Dermatologists:
Unlike other fields where doctors may practice for 5 to 6 years, Dermatologists have completed training and practice collectively for up to 12 years. Before practicing, their training includes
- Four years of Bachelor’s degree
- Four years of medical schooling
- Long years internship
- Working as an experienced doctor and complete up to 14,000 to 16,000 hours of patient’s checkup.
Successful and Best Dermatologists:
Let’s check out the rundown list of some famous Skin Specialist/Dermatologists in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore to contact right now:
Dr. Syeda Huma
Dr. Maj (R) Syeda Huma Hasnain is a member of Pakistan Association of Dermatologist (PAD). She has served Armed forces and has attended a range of national and worldwide dermatology/ Cosmetology conferences and workshops to polish her knowledge in several cosmetic procedures.
Dr. Adnan Aslam
Dr. Adnan Aslam had four years of house job in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He has full hospital privileges to admit sufferers for the administration of facial injuries, aesthetic jaw surgical procedure (orthognathic surgery), secondary cleft surgery and troubles of the jaw joint, jaw tumors and surgical services of oral cancer.
Dr. Tayyaba Iqbal
Dr. Tayaba Iqbal Kazi has graduated from King Edward Medical College, one of the most prestigious and perfect ranking scientific colleges of the subcontinent. She has information and proficiency in clinical and aesthetic dermatology. She has eager know-how in fixing pores and skin issues and cosmetic imperfections utilizing the usage of state of the art chemicals, devices, and machines.
Dr. Abida Sardar
Dr. Abida Sardar had her training in PIMS hospital, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicines (AAAM), and she is also a member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicines. She was practicing as Consultant Dermatologist and Cosmetologist in 2010, with five years’ work expertise in Laser SKN Clinic.
Is A Dermatologist A Doctor?
Like other doctors with different specifications, a Dermatologist is a specialist medical doctor for skin, hair, and cosmetic issue like acne, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. They can address a wide variety of issues among skin. They are also referred to as skin surgeons.
How Many Dermatologists Are There In Pakistan?
Presently, Pakistan has around 420 dermatologists in all provinces. They are providing the best skincare facilities to people. without them it is impossible to deal with different skin diseases also includes Skin cancer. Thus all these dermatologists are performing their duties all-around very efficiently.
Which Doctor Is Best For Skin Problems?
Dermatologists are known to be skincare doctors that have a high and advance knowledge of skin problems. They are experts in maintaining cosmetic disorders like hair loss, skin acne, and wrinkles, etc.
Do All Dermatologists Do Surgery?
There exist variations among the type of dermatologists also. some dermatologists do minor surgeries like removing moles and skin cells from the body. While dermatologists are more specialized in their field as they can carry the huge responsibility of removing and treating skin cancers.
How Much a Dermatologist Charge per Appointment?
Usally Best Dermatologists in Islamabad Pakistan charege 1500 PKR to 3000 PKR per session.
Who is a Board-Certified Dermatologist?
Aftercompleting the training of dermatology, if one wants to become a board-certified dermatologist, he has to pass a competitive exam given by the American Board of Dermatology, based on knowledge he acquired during his schooling. A board-certified dermatologist is recognized by the letters FAAD appear after his name. It stands for Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Why choose a Board Certified Dermatologist?
Skin diseases are becoming common among one in four. It’s good that they should be diagnosed and treated earlier otherwise they get severe and may cause skin cancer or tumor. When we talk about skin, it doesn’t include only facial skin but hair and nails also.
Dermatologists handle and treat a wide range of skin problems. These also include chronic diseases caused by some issues with the immune system, allergic infections, or any infection caused by bacteria. They also treat cosmetic concerns like aging effects, helping to diminish acne or other scars. Hence they are responsible for bringing positive changes in a person’s overall appearance and help them to regain their confidence.
A dermatologist in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan usually covers the following three fields of areas
- Medical: Acne, Eczema, Allergies and infections are common terms everyone is known about. These medical conditions are treated and diagnosed by a dermatologist. He can also identify symptoms that could be signs of internal health. For example, dry patches on the skin indicate a problem with the kidney.
- Surgery: dermatologists also perform minor surgeries like reshaping the nose, removing moles and warts. Some specialist dermatologists can perform extensive surgeries which include removing tumors, cysts, and skin cancers.
- Cosmetic: most of the dermatologist can treat skin issues that affect your appearance. These include dark spots, wrinkles, hair loss for which cosmetic treatments are designed such as fillers, laser hair removal, and chemical peels.
Conditions dermatologists treat:
Almost all conditions that harm your skin, hair, and nails are treated by skin specialists also known as dermatologists. Jotted down are those common conditions.
- Acne: acne is a common problem faced by everyone nowadays. Severe acne can be treated using cosmetic treatments like laser, chemical peels, etc.
- Hair loss: hair loss is usually caused by hormonal 9imbalnce or due to genetic transfer. It also occurs due to stress and depression. The worst situation is baldness. Dermatologists identify underlying causes and treat them using different methodologies one of them is hair transplant.
- Nail problems: spots, nail paleness, separation, or bleakness are also analyzed by dermatologists.
- Infections: fungi, viruses, and bacteria can easily be absorbed in the skin and produce an infection that can be diagnosed by a dermatologist.
- Skin cancer: skin cancer is a harmful disease that can only be monitored and treated by a dermatologist. He can remove those cells from roots that are the cause of cancer.
When visiting a dermatologist:
Following expectations should be kept in mind when visiting a dermatologist in Islamabad, Rawalpindi &Islamabad:
- Avoid wearing makeup if going for a skin check-up
- Take off your nail polish
- He will ask your concern in detail
- He will properly examine your skin from scalp to toe
- Provide medication or recommendations based on your problem