A very common condition that appears under the eye is known as eye bags. Many people around the world are experiencing this condition due to several reasons. To have mild swelling and puffiness under the eye doesn’t harm you but it can affect your facial appearance.
However, if you are the one who has this condition and wants to remove it without waiting then Dynamic Clinic is offering advanced methods to eliminate such baggy and puffiness under the eyes.
On this page, you will learn all about Eye Bag Removal Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan which includes its working, results, benefits and cost. So, keep reading!
There are several quick facts that sum up all the treatment in a few key points. Read to know about the surgery, such as:
- It is a surgical procedure.
- Requires Local or General Anesthesia.
- The total duration is 1 to 3 hours.
- Provide you with long-lasting results.
- Recovery may take 10 to 14 days.
- Minor side effects are redness, irritation and pain.
- Cost-effective solution.
What are Eye Bags?
A harmless condition that appears under the eyes due to aging factors, weak skin tissues or fat moving into the lower area which makes it puffy is known as Eye Bag. It rarely can be a sign of any severe condition that doesn’t require medical treatment. Sometimes, a person experiences vision problems or facial appearance problems. You may need to see a specialist when it affects your overall look or makes irritation to your eyes.
Similarly, to diagnose the problem, it is necessary to know the cause before considering any treatment option. However, a few common causes of eye bags are mentioned below:
- Genetically issue.
- Due to aging factor.
- Excessive fluid intake.
- Irregular sleep routine.
- Cause of allergic reaction.
- Smoking tobacco.
- Medical conditions.
About Eye Bag Removal Surgery:
According to Dynamic clinic, removing the eye bag with an effective procedure is called Eye-Bag Removal or Eyelid Surgery. It helps to reduce the baddy, droopy and inflammation under the eye and makes it an attractive facial appearance.
The procedure will perform by removing the excess fat by making a tiny incision into the crease under the eye. However, it may require local anesthesia but sometimes people choose general anesthesia. It is suitable for everyone above 18 age.
Our Best Results:
After getting the surgery, you will get immediate, effective and long-lasting results. You will obtain desirable and satisfying outcomes after the recovery period. It may take 10 to 15 days to heal the treated area and once it recovered, you don’t need to get more surgeries. However, always choose an experienced surgeon who performs your treatment accurately and perfectly.
Generally, there are several benefits of having Eye Bag Removal Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Some common benefits are mentioned below:
- It is an effective procedure.
- Make your eyes dramatically beautiful.
- Painless and satisfying performance.
- One-time and cost-effective treatment.
- Youthfulness on the face.
- Provide you with a quality of life.
Who Can Be Eligible Candidate?
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing the procedure. The surgeon will let you know after examining your condition. People who have the following problems are eligible, such as:
- You should be above age 18.
- To have droopy, baggy and puffy eyes.
- If you want to improve your facial appearance.
- A person should be free of severe diseases.
- The candidate must be ready for realistic results.
How to Prepare?
Before undergoing the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that are important to follow for the prevention of during and after the surgery. Therefore, some precautions are:
- Do not take blood thinners before the procedure.
- Avoid taking other medication.
- Better to discuss all the terms with your surgeon.
- It may require medical test reports.
- Prepare yourself for the surgery.
At a dynamic clinic, this surgery is performed by an expert plastic surgeon under local or general anesthesia. However, the procedural steps are:
- The surgeon will give you anesthesia at the beginning of your surgery.
- Then, the incision will be made under the eye for removing the excess of skin or fat tissues.
- After extraction, the surgeon will close the cut with stitches.
- The stitches will be removed after a week.
Therefore, the duration of the procedure will be 1 to 3 hours as it depends on the condition of the candidate. You can go home after the surgery for rest.
After the surgery, your surgeon will recommend you few aftercare instructions that are important to follow for making your recovery period smooth and perfect. However, the common instructions are mentioned below:
- You need to avoid blood thinners.
- Use recommended medication for pain.
- Do not rub, touch or scratch the treated area.
- Take antibiotics for the prevention of infection.
- Ice compression will be helpful for relieving the irritation.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your surgeon immediately.
Eye Bag Removal Surgery Cost:
The average cost of Eye Bag Removal Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is 100,000 PKR. Also, it is a cosmetic procedure that cannot be covered by any insurance company.
However, there are a few factors that can affect your cost like, experienced surgeon’s fee, location and reputation of the clinic, chosen method and other supporting charges like anesthesia fee, further checkup sessions or medication.
Furthermore, if you want to get more information related to its cost and factors then you can call us or visit our clinic anytime. We are here to give you complete information.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if your facial appearance is affected due to eye bags or droopy eyes then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic for the best solution. Our experts will give you amazing services, satisfying results and effective eyes look. We are here to give you a memorable experience!