Many people get unsatisfied with their tattoo or sometimes get a tattoo to become the worst experience due to unprofessional artists. If you are not happy with your tattoo then you don’t need to be worried or feel embarrassed.
Nowadays, there are a lot of cosmetic treatments and one of the popular options is a laser. You might be familiar with that laser can be used for hair removal, teeth whitening and solve many other issues. On this page, you will learn all about Laser tattoo removal in Islamabad & Pakistan that Including its procedure, results, benefits and cost. So, keep reading!
About Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment:
- 1 About Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment:
- 2 How Does It Work?
- 3 Quick Facts:
- 4 Expected Results:
- 5 Top Benefits:
- 6 Who Are Suitable Candidates?
- 7 Before The Procedure:
- 8 The Procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal:
- 9 Aftercare Instructions:
- 10 The Cost of Laser For Tattoo-Removal at Dynamic Clinic:
- 11 Schedule An Appointment with Us!
A non-invasive approach that is used to perform for removing an unwanted tattoo from different body parts is known as the Laser tattoo removal procedure. It is a painless and simple method that eliminates tattoo pigmentation from the body area by the heat of the laser. However, the laser will not affect the surrounding skin of the targeted area. Moreover, if a person has a dark or big tattoo appearance then it may require multiple sessions for removing it permanently.
How Does It Work?
According to Dynamic Clinic, it is performed by an expert practitioner or dermatologist with skillful performance. The practitioner will use numbing cream or gel for reducing the pain or irritation and a laser beam to target the tattoo, it produces heat and separates the ink pigmentation of a tattoo on the candidate’s skin. Probably, the dark tattoos will not remove immediately as it requires at least 6 to 8 sessions until it is completely removed. The candidate will observe instant results by fading the tattoo appearance.
Generally, there are some quick facts about the whole treatment of laser for tattoo removal, it sums up all the information in further mentioned points. Such as:
- It is a non-surgical treatment performed with a laser.
- The total duration of a single session will be an hour or less.
- Only requires numbing gel or sometimes anesthesia to lessen the pain.
- The laser will be performed in 6 to 8 sessions for complete removal of the tattoo.
- Less painful and no major complications as compared to traditional methods.
- Permanent, long-lasting and immediate results.
- Quick recovery and no side effects.
- Reasonable cost range as compared to other procedures.
The outcomes are effective and permanent once you get laser treatment accordingly. The candidate will observe that the tattoo will start fading and with multiple performances of laser sessions, it will disappear permanently. So, it is necessary to choose the expert practitioner who performs your procedure well, follow up on the session requirements and take good care of your treated area. After that, you will get satisfying results.
Apparently, there are numerous benefits of choosing Laser tattoo removal in Islamabad & Pakistan through Dynamic Clinic. However, common benefits are mentioned below:
- Non-surgical procedure in a form of Laser.
- Less painful without having complications.
- Permanent and immediate results.
- No scarring issues and no side effects.
- Quick recovery timing.
- Suitable for all men and women.
- You can have clear and smooth skin after the treatment.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
At Dynamic Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing any treatment. For laser procedure, there are not any specific criteria but a few points considered when you choose this treatment. These are listed below:
- A person should be mentally and physically healthy.
- You should be free of skin diseases or allergies.
- The candidate shouldn’t be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The ideal age eligibility is 18 plus.
- Suitable for all types of candidates.
- To have realistic expectations of results.
Before The Procedure:
At the initial consultation session, the practitioner will examine your skin condition and tattoo size with its pigmentation. After that, the practitioner will be prescribed you a few precautions so that is how you will not experience any type of complications during and after the treatment. Common precautions are mentioned below:
- Better to avoid using cosmetic products on the tattooed area.
- If you are suffering from a skin infection then fix it first.
- Avoid taking blood thinners like aspirin.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Don’t wax or shave the area at least before 5 days of treatment.
- It is requested to not undergo treatments like laser hair removal.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
The Procedure of Laser Tattoo Removal:
On the day of treatment, it is requested to come to the clinic at least before an hour of the procedure. The procedure of laser is simple forthright, a few procedural steps are mentioned below:
- First, the practitioner will dirt free the treated area and apply the numbing gel.
- After 30 minutes, the laser beam will target the tattooed area as the heat will hit the pigmentation and break it into small units without disturbing surrounding skin tissues.
- It will start to remove through the lymphatic system of the human body.
- In the end, the practitioner will apply a cooling gel for relaxing the area.
Therefore, the pigmentation of the tattoo will get lighter with multiple sessions and once it starts to fade out, you will not require further sittings. Moreover, the total duration of a single session will be 30 to 60 minutes as it depends on the tattoo type and size.
After the procedure of tattoo removal with laser, it doesn’t end here because it requires to care for treating the targeted area for healing. It is necessary to follow the aftercare instructions during the recovery period otherwise the risks may occur. Few prescribed instructions by the expert practitioner are mentioned below:
- Strictly not allowed going out in direct sunlight.
- Redness and swelling are common then treat them with ice packs.
- Clean the treated area for a few days even after the procedure.
- Do not apply the unrecommended products to the targeted area.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Better to not have any other treatment like facials or hair removal.
- Don’t rub, touch or scratch the area unnecessarily.
- If you feel any reaction, an immediate visit to your practitioner.
The Cost of Laser For Tattoo-Removal at Dynamic Clinic:
The Average Cost of Laser tattoo removal in Islamabad & Pakistan ranges between 5000 PKR to 30,000 PKR – Per Session. Also, you should know that it performs accurately when you consider several factors and these factors can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- The Experienced Dermatologist’s fee.
- Location and Reputation of the clinic.
- A number of sessions requirements.
- Type of Tattoo (whether it is coloured or black).
- Size of tattoo and body area.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. We will provide you with helpful information according to your concerns.
Schedule An Appointment with Us!
Therefore, if you want to get effective and safest laser treatment in an affordable price range then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic in Islamabad. We are here to provide you with satisfying and result-providing treatments and they will be performed by one of the expert dermatologists in the city. So, don’t be hesitate and get your appointment right now. We are waiting to have your occurrence here!
- How much does the laser remove tattoos cost?
The cost of laser for tattoo removing treatment will charge differently with every candidate as it will decide according to the sessions and area size of the body. However, the average cost of laser tattoo removal ranges between 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors like practitioner’s fee, location and reputation of the clinic that can affect your cost.
- Can you completely remove a tattoo with a laser?
Well, it depends on the tattoo, if a person has a light and small tattoo then it will be faded but if you have a large area covered by a tattoo with dark ink pigmentation then it will not remove properly but it will fade as lighter than before.
- How can remove a permanent tattoo in Pakistan?
There is a variety of advanced cosmetic treatments in our country which will be the best option for your tattoo removal. The most effective and painless treatment is a laser for tattoo removal that is used to perform for reducing the tattoo appearance. However, there are many other solutions but it requires proper consultation sessions.
- Is laser tattoo removal permanent?
Yes! Of course, it can provide you permanent results if you follow the session requirements and aftercare instructions. Sometimes, it is not permanently removed so we provide other cosmetic treatments for treating the tattooed removal area. Obviously, it takes time to remove permanently.
- Can salt remove the tattoo?
According to the Dynamic Clinic, we never recommend such useless solutions which are only time and product-wasting activities. A tattoo cannot be removed by using salt, it requires proper treatment for completely eliminating the ink of pigmentation. So, don’t go for such a not workable solution and always consult with an experienced skin specialist who can guide you with the best information.