Gone are the days of the past when super thin eyebrows were considered a statement of fashion and attraction. Nowadays, women are going for thicker, fuller eyebrows to stand out in the competitive crowd that yearns for attention and fame. Yes, thick eyebrows are officially a trend nowadays. But for some women out there, thick eyebrows seem almost impossible to achieve. And there are plenty of reasons why, including over plucked or over waxed eyebrows. But worry no more, we got you covered with our special procedure of Eyebrow transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, Pakistan to achiever that fuller, flawless face!
Causes of Eye Brow hair loss?
There are various factors amounting to empty, thin eyebrows and eyebrow hair loss, including:
- Genetically being born without eyebrows or with thinner eyebrows.
- Being pregnant.
- Chemotherapy treatments for cancer.
- Being traumatized emotionally.
- Physical trauma like electrical or chemical burns, car accident, etc.
- Chemical imbalances in the body.
- Not consuming essential nutrients.
- Irregular sleep cycles.
- Suffering from alopecia areata.
- Skin cancer.
- Physical shock.
- Skin infections like eczema.
- Intake of certain medicines.
If you are suffering from some or any one of the aforementioned reasons for your eyebrows loss, you may consider our eyebrow transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, which is one of the best and permanent ways to gain naturally thick eyebrows in Pakistan.
Who is the best candidate for an eyebrow transplant?
In order to be eligible for an Eyebrow transplant in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, you need to be:
- Suffering from eyebrow hair loss, either through waxing, over plucking or any kind of disease.
- Genetically having extremely thin or little eyebrow hair.
- Passionate about having a thicker eyebrow in accordance with current eyebrow trend.
- Positive overall about the surgical process.
- Having some good hair at the back or the sides of your head, because such donor hair will be taken to make your eyebrows thicker.
Benefits of having an eyebrow hair transplant with us:
The benefits of getting thicker, fuller eyebrows always outweigh the risks because it is not a dangerous surgical procedure. The benefits of our Hair transplantation are:
- Restoration of your eyebrows when you have none.
- Enhancement of the volume and shape of eyebrows according to your facial shape.
- You get youthfully attractive even at old age with our eyebrow transplant.
Preoperative care instructions for eyebrow transplant:
In order to be fully prepared before eyebrow transplantation, here are a few basic guidelines to be followed by a patient:
- You must avoid any kind of herbal supplements or treatments.
- Give up smoking.
- No alcohol or caffeinated foods and beverages.
- Avoidance of painkilling medicines and blood thinners, especially.
- Do not apply makeup prior to the surgery.
Steps of eyebrow transplantation surgery:
- Your outlines are marked by a Eyebrow Transplant surgeon on your face.
- He then administers local anesthesia on the sides or back of your head on donor areas.
- The surgeon shaves the donor hair follicles from your donor regions on the head.
- Donor hair follicles are extracted from donor sites on your scalp.
- Local anesthesia is injected on eyebrows recipient region on the face, for a painless experience.
- Small incisions are cut on eyebrow region according to right angles to implant donor hair to make eyebrows.
- To conclude eyebrow surgery, the surgeon implants new eyebrows carefully on the incisions on recipient sites.
Recovery phase after Eyebrow Surgery:
In order to recover, your surgeon will guide to do the following:
- Begin consuming medications after your eyebrow surgery is done.
- Avoid blood thinner pills.
- Don’t wash your face for three days.
- Not drinking alcohol, caffeinated drinks.
- Not getting PRP
- No smoking.
- No itching or touching new eyebrows.
- Avoid sunlight for a month.
So, what is halting you from making that big decision? Are you not a dreamer? Don’t you want to return to your youth? Feel free to consult us, without any charges!