No matter how old you are, but still you can be a victim of hair loss problem for men and Women? The only key to keep your hair healthy and beautiful is to take good care by adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Hair is a great gift of God. No matter you are male or female; hair plays an essential role in grooming your personality and also adds attraction to your physical magnificence. Beautiful and thick hair also builds up your self-esteem and confidence level.
What are the major Causes of Hair Loss?
Following are the major causes, which leads to hair loss:
- Hereditary hair loss or baldness genes
- Brushing wet hair
- Auto-immune condition
- Stress, tension, depression and anxiety
- Unhealthy diet
- Chemotherapy or IVF Treatment
- Having messy or greasy scalp (seborrheic dermatitis)
- Scalp infections
- Making Tight hair styles
- Sleeping with wet hair
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Excessive use of heating hair styling tools
- Permanent chemical hair products.
- Intake of certain medicines
- Vitamin Deficiency
- Weight loss
- Mental or physical trauma
- Smoking or drugs abuse
- Suffering from Hair pulling disorder or trichotillomania
- Extremely dry or oily hair.
- Hormonal imbalance
Who Suffer for Hair Loss Problem?
Men, women, children and teenagers of all ages, nationalities and races are suffering from hair loss with Men & Women. So don’t be depressed that you are the only unlucky person who is a victim of hair loss.
What are the Early Symptoms of Hair Loss?
If you observe these early signs of hair loss then you should rush to consult the trichologist of the Dynamic Clinic:
- Hair Thinning
- Hair Loss patches on the scalp
- Complete Baldness
- Hair Loss For Head
There are numerous myths and forever-changing fashions regarding proper hair care. Due to which, you might be confused and thinking that what to do and what to avoid.
If you want to permanently treat your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with natural results at an affordable cost, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Hair Transplant to consider Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.