Having less, thin or no hair is a problem that has become very common nowadays. It is caused by various reasons, including genetics. People try to get new hair by trying out different, traditional home remedies but to no avail. Our clinic now offers a new alternative to traditional home remedies and hair transplant surgeries called scalp micro-pigmentation. SMP or scalp micro-pigmentation in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Karachi is one of the best treatments available in Pakistan.
How is Scalp Micropigmentation done?
The procedure takes about two to three sessions at our Dynamic clinic in Karachi, Islamabad & Rawalpindi.
- The first session involves discussing the hair style, hair color, and hair density required by the patient.
- The second session involves mapping the scalp with a major foundation that leaves a patient with red skin, but this redness gets reduced within a day or two. This session also makes the final finish. Which means more added details, and the previous shade from the first session made darker in color.
- Most of the time, the third session is required very rarely. And, if it does occur, it is mostly demanded by the client themselves. For instance, if they want a shade bolder and darker than the one given. Otherwise, only two treatment sessions are enough for the desired treatment.
The Different kinds of Scalp Micropigmentation:
Scalp micro pigmentation Treatment has two kinds of styles, depending on whether you are a male with a full bald head or with pattern baldness.
- The first kind of scalp micro-pigmentation treats a few regions of the scalp. This method is used for the treatment of male pattern baldness, a very common problem in males. The thin haired scalp is then made into a full haired head. The male pattern baldness is diagnosed when hair loss starts occurring due to the regrowth of natural hairline. So, the patients with this condition can decide for themselves before the last hair is left on their scalp to get treated with scalp micro pigmentation in Islamabad & Rawalpindi at our facility of expert doctors.
- The other kind chosen by the patients is the hair style that looks like your hair has been freshly cut. This kind of scalp micro pigmentation is solely for males with a completely bald head, who want to give the illusion of a freshly cut hairstyle of natural hair. The pigments deposited on the scalp range in different shades and styles. The youth mostly opts for bold hair looks, while the adults are satisfied with much light hair appearance of a shaved head.
What are the Advantages of SMP?
The pros of getting a scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) treatment Islamabad & Karachi are enlisted below:
- It is a non-invasive treatment that is basically hair tattooing but the needles don’t go deeper into the skin.
- It is a much reasonable, cost-friendly treatment option for male pattern baldness and male baldness.
- This method is great for filling in those irregular, empty patches on the scalp with sharp and crispy strokes that mimic real, shaved hair.
- It is great for concealing any kind of surgical or wound scars on the scalp.
- It is not like other treatments, it gives instant results.
- It involves the use of highly specialized, state of the art techniques and equipment, unlike traditional tattooing to inject pigments on the skin.
- The needle used for scalp micro pigmentation (SMP) is thinner than the needle used for traditional skin tattoos, which hurts but the pain is usually bearable and mild.
Please feel free to contact us on the given form, to change your look with us, starting from today!