Get Ready For Appointment
- Dynamic Clinic
Many people struggle with dull and dry skin and have acne scars or hyperpigmentation. If you are one of them and want to rejuvenate your skin by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks, then try Dermapen Treatment in Islamabad. The treatment is performed by a special device known as dermapen. The device is made up of small sterilised and disposable needles. The purpose of these small needles is to create small punctures in the layer of the skin; thus, collagen production boosts up, and the skin elasticity boosts up.
Aim of the Treatment:
The main aim of the treatment is skin rejuvenation. It tightens the skin by removing the signs of ageing. It is also an anti aging treatment, it helps fight against acne scars and hyperpigmentation. It also boosts the production of skin proteins. As a result, you will get smooth textured skin and tone.
Who can Benefit from the Treatment?
The dermatologist will examine the condition of the skin and will determine if the dermapen treatment can benefit you or not. Generally, a person who wants a brighter and even skin tone can be the candidate for the treatment. You can benefit from the treatment if:
- The early signs of ageing have appeared
- You have acne scars and hyperpigmentation
- You have enlarged open pores
- You are suffering from melasma
- You do not have active acne
- Your skin is sensitive to harsh chemical products
- You do not have a skin allergy
- You are above 18
The results of this treatment are promising and remarkable. After a few days, you will notice the treatment results when the redness and swelling subsides. The skin will become glowy and smooth after the microneedling treatment. The results are long-lasting and also vary from person to person. The results also depend on the skin condition.
Benefits of Dermapen Treatment:
Some benefits of the treatment are:
- It tightens your skin
- It will rejuvenate and lift the skin
- It also helps in reducing the size of pores
- It will treat your sun-damaged skin
- It gives you natural and long-lasting results
- It is suitable for all skin types
- It requires little or no downtime
No specific instructions are needed before the Dermapen Treatment in Islamabad, but it is important to prepare the skin before the dermapen microneedling. Following are some basic guidelines given by the best dermatologist:
- Avoid using skin care products that contain retinoids
- Do not expose the skin to direct sunlight
- Avoid smoking as it will interfere with the healing process
- Do not use new skincare product which is unknown to the skin
- Before coming for the treatment, apply SPF instead of makeup
- Avoid waxing or tweezing to avoid an allergic reaction
The whole treatment procedure takes about 30 to 40 minutes to complete depending on the size of the treatment area. The dermatologist starts the procedure by applying numbing cream on the targeted area. He then uses a dermapen to create small punctures on the skin. The small punctures are created for better absorption of serums and skin care products. As a result, you will get refreshed and younger-looking skin. After the treatment, the skin expert applies a soothing gel on the skin for quick healing.
As it is a less invasive procedure, you will recover in a few days. You will notice slight redness and swelling, fading away in a few days. The skin also becomes extra sensitive to cosmetic products. You can continue your daily life activities right after the treatment. The recovery time may differ for everyone as everybody responds to the treatment differently. The skin flakes may also form during this time, and you don’t need to worry. It will peel off naturally after a few days. After the skin is healed completely, your skin texture will improve, and every skin issue will start resolving due to increased collagen production.
You should follow the aftercare instructions if you want maximum results with a smooth recovery. Some of the basic after-care instructions are as follows:
- Keep your skin clean and use cleanser daily
- Do not go in the direct sunlight
- Apply the medicated ointment for quick recovery
- Avoid the use of makeup for the first 48 hours
- Do not try any new cosmetic product which can harm your skin
- Do not do any hard exercise, which can cause excessive sweating
- You should not go for any other laser treatment for few weeks
The cost of Dermapen Treatment in Islamabad starts from PKR 15,000. The price may fluctuate depending on factors such as skin condition, number of sessions, dermatologist fees, and pricing policy of the clinic. The exact cost of dermapen treatment is decided when the dermatologist examines your skin condition.
Possible Side Effects:
As it is a minimal invasive procedure, there is less chance of side effects. The chances of side effects increase if an unskilled person performs the procedure. Following are some possible side effects after the treatment:
- Excessive swelling
People who have dull, dry skin and have wrinkles on their faces can go for the Dermapen treatment. This treatment will solve your overall skin problems and give you flawless skin. But it is important to select the best dermatologist and a trusted clinic like Dynamic Clinic in Islamabad. We have a skilled skin expert and dermatologist who will suggest the treatment according to your skin. You can book an appointment by filling out the form, and our expert team will contact you soon.