In earlier ages, a man’s best friend was a mustache. It was also a symbol of masculine power back then. But currently, mustaches are considered stylish, fashionable, and a symbol of sophistication among the people. It enhances the masculine elegance timelessly. But sadly, there are men who are not able to have their own moustache grown on their faces with various reasons that account for it and suffer from patchy skin. The main causes might be their genetic make-up, hormonal imbalances or any other underlying diseases. If you are one of those males struggling to grow your own mustache hair, you may consider our latest, advanced mustache hair transplant treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, Pakistan.
Are you the Right Prospect for a Mustache Hair Transplant?
Before getting overly zealous about the prospect of getting a mustache hair transplant, you may need to meet the following conditions:
- You must be a legal adult aged 20 or above.
- You must have a donor region of good, healthy body hair or head hair.
- You are not diagnosed with any chronic disease like diabetes, cancer or others.
- All of your medical tests should be cleared by your doctor before the procedure of a mustache hair transplant is performed.
- You must determine for yourself the kind of style and shape of the mustache you would like on your face.
Pre-Operative Care for Mustache Hair Transplant:
Taking pre-surgical care instructions is one of the most significant aspects of the mustache hair transplant in Rawalpindi & Islamabad. A patient ought to follow all of the following guidelines by their hair restoration plastic surgeon:
- Smoking tobacco is forbidden for a minimum of 2 weeks before mustache hair transplant treatment.
- Medications that thin the blood are to be avoided for a month.
- For a month’s time, do not drink alcohol.
- Do not have a workout two days before the mustache hair transplant surgery.
- Limit the use of caffeine for an entire month.
The Procedure of our Famous Mustache Hair Transplant:
This procedure is extremely simple and non-invasive, unlike its other counterparts. Our mustache hair transplant in Pakistan is performed in the manner related below:
- The surgery begins with a locally injected anesthetic on the patient on the basis of outpatient settings.
- The surgeon starts with shaving the beard hair on the donor area of the face or body hair from other regions of the body.
- The donor site is injected with a numbing anesthetic.
- The surgeon harvests grafts from the donor body areas or the shaved beard area on the face.
- A local anesthetic is administered on the mustache area.
- The plastic surgeon marks the mustache shape on the recipient mustache area for a perfect look.
- Tiny incisions are made on the donor region with the assistance of a punching tool.
- Hair grafts of hair follicles are then placed into the incisions on the recipient mustache area to finish off the whole mustache hair transplant surgery.
Post Surgical care after a Mustache Hair Transplant:
The care after getting this type of mustache hair surgery is of critical importance. Here’s the list of how to care about your mustache hair transplant surgery:
- Avoid scratching your new mustache.
- Do not pick at your scabs on the mustache area.
- Do not touch your mustache hair to reduce the chance of infections.
- Take your painkillers and antibiotics on time, regularly.
- For a month or two, refrain from the use of cigarettes and alcohol consumption.
Results of Mustache Hair Transplant:
In order for full results to kick in – you, as a patient, need patience. Because in one month your transplanted mustache hair falls off. It is not a cause of concern as exactly after two or three months, your own natural mustache hair will grow in its place. And within six months, you will have a permanent mustache to flex.
Our consultation is downright free without any fee for our new clients.