It is about 50 to 60 percent of males experience enlarged breast size which makes them lower and every day they lose their confidence. Men go to the gym for extensive workouts. These workouts may temporarily help them achieve a muscular chest look. They also have to follow a proper diet plan for making their dreams possible. Unfortunately, not all men are the same and all of them cannot follow a heavy schedule for enhancing their breast beauty.
Modern breast surgeries have made things easier for men too. Now men can also go for Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction surgery for enhancing their breast beauty. On this page, you will learn all about Gynecomastia Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan including results, benefits and cost etc. So, keep reading!
To know about Gynecomastia:
Gynecomastia is an enlarged breast problem that usually appears in men and to treat the problems, breast surgery is performed which reduces their breast size and provides them with a muscular look. Just like women, male also wants to enhance their breast beauty. In males, the majority want to reduce their breast size. Male breast reduction is the treatment that removes the extra fats around the breast and makes it curvier and muscular.
How Does It Work?
However, it is performed by an expert plastic surgeon under general anesthesia. The techniques are depended upon the severe condition of the enlarged breast in males. Mostly, the most effective and result-providing method for reducing male chest is Liposuction.
The procedure will be performed under general anesthesia and by an experienced plastic surgeon. The candidate will be unconscious during the surgery and the surgeon will perform it by making an incision and with a tool like a tube that makes the fats into the liquid form and the fluid will extract out. The total duration of the surgery will be 3 to 5 hours.
Generally, there are some facts that are important to know and these points will sum up all the procedures. However, the points are mentioned below:
- It is a Surgical Procedure.
- Requires General Anesthesia.
- Performed by Plastic Surgeon.
- Permanent and long-lasting results.
- Recovery time – 1 to 3 weeks.
- Continue physical activities after 4 weeks.
- Cost-efficient treatment.
Final Results & Success Rate:
After getting the surgery, the candidate will get immediate, effective and noticeable results. It may require a few weeks for healing and after that, you will enjoy your new physical look. The results may vary from person to person as it depends on re-born fat cells on the breast. Somehow, choosing an experienced and professional plastic surgeon plays a major role in getting satisfying results. moreover, take good care of your treated area after the surgery.
- Improves Your Confidence level:
Six-packs aren’t the only thing for men to feel happy about. A tight and around muscular chest is what most men dream of. With Gynecomastia breast reduction surgery, you can achieve a slim and smart look for your breast. This will definitely improve your confidence level. Many men lack this confidence because of their fat bodies or muscles.
- No need to follow a strict diet plan:
It’s a common misconception that only a strict diet plan will help you achieve muscular breasts. In this modern era, this is no truer. The Surgery will help you burn the extra fat around your chest resulting in a curvier and modern look. Now, you can safely eat whatever you want without compromising the beauty of your breast.
- You can exercise freely:
A huge and oversized breast Surgery makes it difficult for men to work out or exercise properly. The extra weight feels a burden to them and they cannot even exercise freely for reducing that extra fat. By going for Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction surgery, you can easily burn and remove the extra fat around your breast. This will also help you exercise freely for further burning off extra body fat around the other parts of the body.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
Before undergoing the Gynecomastia Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi &Pakistan, it is important to talk with your surgeon related to candidacy criteria. Therefore, the candidates who need this surgery are mentioned below:
- Healthy Men who have no Serious Disease – For any cosmetic surgery, your health matters a lot. You must be fit and active to be eligible for Gynecomastia Male Breast Reduction surgery. You must not have any serious health disease; minor health disease won’t be an issue though.
- Must-Have a Firm Skin – For male breast reduction surgery, no doubt your skin also plays an important role. The surgeon has to remove the body fats and the breast tissues from the skin. For ideal breast reductions results, elastic skin is mandatory. A firm and elastic have the ability to restore itself after the surgery. Males with loose skin can have issues after surgery.
How To Prepare For Surgery?
Before the procedure, your plastic surgeon will get some initial tests and prescribed you a few precautions for preventing complications during and after the surgery. Therefore, the common precautions are mentioned below:
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- You must be healthy by maintaining your diet.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Be prepared!
On the day of the procedure, it will perform under general anesthesia and by an expert plastic surgeon. The simple procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The surgeon will mark the area while you are asleep.
- Then, make a small incision for inserting the tube.
- After making the fats in a liquid form, they will suck out.
- The incision will be closed by stitches and put a bandage on it.
Therefore, the procedure will take 2 to 4 hours as it depends on the number of fats and according to your expectations. You can go home after the surgery.
After the surgery, your surgeon will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions that are important to follow for the prevention of future risks. It will take a few months to recover properly and during this period, you should follow the instructions such as:
- A candidate should wear loose clothes.
- You should sleep in a straight position.
- Do not take hot baths for a few weeks.
- Drink 8 glasses of water and maintain a healthy diet.
- Avoid taking blood thinners like aspirin.
- Better to skip gym, exercises or physical activities.
- Use antibiotics and pain killers.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Gynecomastia Cost at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 115,000 PKR to 330,000 PKR. You must know that there are a few factors that can increase your cost after including. Some common factors are mentioned below:
- By choosing an experienced plastic surgeon.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Amount of fat reduction.
- Medication and anesthesia fee.
- Other Additional Charges.
Furthermore, if you are planning to consider this surgery and want to know more about pricing details then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment with Us!
Therefore, if you are feeling embarrassed or reprehensible for having an unpleasant enlarged breast then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic for effective treatments like gynecomastia. It will provide you with long-lasting and amazing results. However, we are here to give you a memorable experience!