Having a perfect and attractive smile can boost your confidence and make your facial appearance more beautiful. Sometimes, your lifestyle has a great impact on your appearance, for example, if you don’t take good care of your teeth, you are a tea or coffee lover that can make your teeth colour discolouration or due to sickness, your teeth get yellow. For getting an effective method to brighten your teeth colour, Dynamic Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering Teeth whitening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. However, on this page, you will learn all about its procedure, results, benefit and cost. So, keep reading
- What is Teeth Whitening?
- Types of Teeth Whitening:
- Quick Facts:
- How Does It Work?
- The Results:
- Who is Suitable?
- How To Prepare?
- Aftercare Instructions:
- Cost of Teeth Whitening at Dynamic Clinic:
- The Time Period For Recovery:
- Schedule An Appointment With Us!
- Who is an experienced dental surgeon at our clinic?
- Why do your teeth change the colour?
- Is it common to have soreness and sensitivity after the procedure?
- How long does the appearance of white teeth last?
- How to take good care of your teeth after treatment?
- Will teeth hurt after the treatment?
- What is the cost range of teeth whitening treatment?
- Does the treatment harm the tooth enamel?
- Do teeth whiteners damage dental restorations?
- How many sessions you may require for desired results?
What is Teeth Whitening?
A procedure that is used to perform with different effective methods that make discolored teeth bright and shiny, known as dental teeth whitening treatment. Nowadays, there are a lot of advanced dental procedures that can modify your smile in a very effective way and without experiencing complications.
However, teeth whitening treatments can be performed in different methods but our most popular teeth whitening option is a laser. It can be performed in multiple sessions for getting long-lasting results and making your smile brighter from time to time at an affordable cost.
Types of Teeth Whitening:
There are two types of teeth whitening techniques that are used to perform during the procedure, listed below:
- Laser Teeth Whitening.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening.
Generally, there are a few quick facts that can sum up all the treatment in just a few facts, these are mentioned below:
- The procedure is non-surgical and safest.
- No anesthesia requirements.
- Performed in multiple sessions.
- The duration of the one session is 20 to 30 minutes.
- Quick recovery and no side effects.
- You can continue your routine after the procedure.
- Maintaining good oral health will lead to long-lasting results.
- Affordable and reasonable cost range.
How Does It Work?
According to Dynamic Clinic, it will perform by an expert dental practitioner as it is a simple and safest treatment that will break the unwanted stains from your teeth and without harming the enamel. The laser will be used to provide a person with brighter and shining teeth in just a few minutes of the session.
Moreover, it will be performed in multiple sessions for giving desired outcomes so you will enjoy your bright smile. The total duration of the session will be 20 to 30 minutes or it depends on the discolouration of the candidate’s teeth.
The outcomes after teeth whitening treatment are effective, brighter, immediate and satisfying. A candidate will obtain an attractive and perfect smile. It is important to talk with your dental practitioner about your desire and concerns. After recommending a suitable treatment, the results will be obtained according to desire. For instance, you must follow the aftercare instructions for maintaining long-lasting results. The results may depend on the number of sessions.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits of teeth whitening to those who are feeling embarrassed of having yellow and dull teeth colour. However, some common benefits are mentioned below:
- Immediate results.
- Quick procedure and recovery.
- It will brighten up your teeth.
- Non-surgical and painless treatment.
- Makeover your smile in an effective way.
- It will boost your self-confidence.
- The laser method will not make it sensitive as compared to others.
- Suitable for all types of people.
- It will improve and enhance the discolouration of teeth.
Who is Suitable?
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing any treatment. When a candidate goes for an initial consultation, the experts will examine the condition and recommend you a suitable option according to your condition and desire. Somehow, for Teeth whitening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, it doesn’t require specific criteria and some conditions are mentioned below:
- To have healthy teeth for cleaning.
- Suitable for any person, above 18 ages.
- A person should have a discoloured and dark shade of teeth.
- You’re not suitable if you have a cavity.
- It is not best for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- The patients who haven’t undergone any kind of teeth restoration or dental filling treatment in the past.
How To Prepare?
Before undergoing any procedure, it is important to follow the precautions for preventing any complications during and after the procedure. Somehow, the dental practitioner will examine your teeth condition and make sure that you have healthy teeth and are free of cavity and gum infections. However, there are some common precautions that are mentioned below:
- If you have sensitivity in teeth then use the prescribed paste before treatment.
- Do not use blood thinners for at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Use prescribed antibiotics for preventing infection.
- Candidates who have veneers then talk in detail before the procedure.
- Take good care of your oral health ad brush your teeth twice a day.
At Dynamic Clinic, it is requested to arrive on time or at least 20 minutes before the scheduled time. The simple and straight procedural steps are mentioned below:
- First, the mouth will be cleansed and prepare the tools.
- After that, the bleaching gel will be applied to teeth and laser light will use for heating up.
- In the next step, the laser will trigger the chemical in the gel.
- After specific timing, the results will be seen as in bright and white teeth.
Therefore, the duration will take hardly an hour or maybe less and after the procedure, you can go home with prescribed instructions.
After the procedure, the dental practitioner will prescribe you some instructions for taking good care of your teeth during the recovery period. To maintain the results same and have a bright smile, the candidate should follow the aftercare tips, some common instructions are mentioned below:
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol after the treatment.
- Make a punctual routine of brushing teeth twice a day.
- Take good care of your teeth and do not use coloured drinks or food.
- Use recommended mouth wash.
- Attend your further teeth whitening sessions precisely.
- Avoid taking a blood thinner or other medications.
- If you feel anything unusual then inform your dentist immediately.
Cost of Teeth Whitening at Dynamic Clinic:
Apparently, Cost of Teeth Whitening in Islamabad ranges between 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, it depends on the different candidates as everyone doesn’t have the same issue. Somehow, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as:
- The experienced dentist’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- A number of session requirements.
- Other supporting charges.
Additionally, if you want to know more about price relating queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our experts will provide you with helpful information!
The Time Period For Recovery:
If the patient pays great heed to the dental advice offered by the dentist, he/she may recover soon without any delay.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to get a bright, clean and satisfying tooth appearance then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic for Teeth whitening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. We are offering effective and satisfying treatment methods that can makeover your smile without experiencing any complications and side effects. We are waiting to make your smile beautiful!