Dental fillings in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, are usually done for the purpose of filling in broken, cracked teeth or teeth with a dental cavity. Dental fillings are also called the dental restoration treatment in Karachi, Islamabad & Pakistan. Such a treatment restores your teeth that are destroyed by accidental breakage, tooth decay or teeth grinding habits. This treatment of dental fillings at our facility halts the tooth breakage and decay making the teeth functional again, as a result.
The most important benefits of a Dental Filling Treatment are namely:
- It halts further damage and decay and prevents it.
- Your teeth look new, clean and shiny as a result.
- Your dental fillings actually close the holes in your teeth, keeping all the bacteria at bay.
- It improves the shape of your tooth or teeth by enhancing your overall dental structure and shape.
- It increases your self-confidence making you smile more.
Types of Dental Fillings?
- Glass Ionomer Fillings.
- Ceramic Fillings.
- Amalgam Fillings.
- Composite Fillings.
- Gold Fillings.
- Teeth Filling
Criteria For Being a Candidate:
To get an idea of being the rightful candidate for a dental filling treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, check if you match the following criteria:
- If your tooth surface appears abnormal and is abnormal in shape.
- If you suffer from tooth decay.
- If you have a serious teeth infection.
- If you worry about your smile.
Procedural Steps of a Standard Filling:
- Inspection of the patient’s teeth by the dentist with an X-ray or a dental probe with a detecting liquid.
- The dentist will then make the appropriate choice for the material, type, and technique of the treatment required for the patient according to the condition of their teeth or the location of their cavities.
- A local anesthetic is administered on the area surrounding the damaged tooth to make it numb and painless.
- A dental laser or a dental handpiece removes the damaged areas of teeth.
- An acid gel cleanses the area with its anti-bacterial action.
- The filling material is applied to the affected area and the cavity is filled, concluding the procedure.
Recovery Time Period & Post-Procedure:
The recovery time period is not delayed but is very prompt. You will need to follow the following instructions given to you by our expert dentists in order to ensure adequate oral health:
- After getting your Dental fillings in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan at our facility, you may need to avoid eating or drinking until your anesthetic wears its effects off.
- Do not brush your teeth especially after you consume acidic foods and it removes your tooth enamel.
- After having a meal, rinse your mouth out with water instead of brushing your teeth.
- Avoid eating too much chewy, sticky and hard food as they may hurt your teeth.
- Do not chew on the side of your mouth that has a dental filling. Instead, use the other side of the mouth.
- Take your pain medications to get rid of unnecessary tooth pain and discomfort.
- Try to eat soft foods like yogurt, etc.
- Avoidance of extremely cold or hot beverages as well as sugary foods.
- Contact our dentists if you have any dental issues.
- Avoid smoking tobacco after your teeth filling treatment.
- Stay hydrated with lots of water.
- Use gels or pastes containing fluoride if you have multiple dental fillings.
- Do not use mouthwashes or toothpaste with alcohol as their ingredient.
- Do not grind your teeth as a habit.
Price of Dental Filling Islamabad:
Dental filling costs vary greatly based on the kind of material you choose to have your teeth filled with. It can also vary with the cavities that you have. The number of teeth you have cavities in, and the material you choose will directly affect the cost. The cost of Dental filling in Islamabad ranges between 6,000 PKR to 12,000 PKR and the variation is based on the types of fillings.
How Long Do Dental Fillings Last?
The duration of dental fillings mainly depends on the kind of filling a patient chooses or our Dental Expert doctor’s recommendation. Silver amalgam fillings last 10-15 years, composite resin fillings last 5-7 years, but the longest duration is of gold fillings lasting approximately 15-30 years.
You may head over to our online forms for a free dental consultation!