What exactly are Warts?
- Warts are tiny, self-limited tumors of the skin that are benign in nature.
- They are basically growths in local skin caused by one of the types of human papillomaviruses (HPV) which are hundred in number.
- Warts are itchier and painful than moles.
- Sometimes some warts caused by HPV become cancerous when they infect the oral and genital mucosa.
- Warts are also highly contagious in nature and may spread among all family members if one of them has it.
Where do Warts usually Appear?
They mostly affect one part of the body at a time, but they can infect other areas of the body as well. The most common areas where warts usually appear are:
- Under toenails
- If you suspect that you are suffering from warts and you really wish to get rid of them permanently, you may consider our Warts Removal Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad. Our warts removal treatment is completely safe, affordable at price and natural.
Goals of Warts Removal:
The main goals are enlisted below:
- Our warts removal treatment assists you to get rid of warts for good.
- The pain that you feel from your warts is greatly diminished with our treatment.
- Your skin irritated by warts is minimized.
- Our warts treatment prevents warts from spreading to other body areas.
- Your warts are cured without leaving any obvious, prominent scars on the skin.
It’s important for you to know whether you are the right candidate or not for this particular treatment:
- If one or more than one warts has appeared on your skin.
- If warts on your skin bleed.
- If your warts on skin itch a lot.
- If your warts hurt you.
- If you have warts that are irritating your skin.
- If you are psychologically in distress due to warts.
- If your warts are not benign but are spreading to other body areas.
Pre-Procedural Care Instructions:
The pre-op care guidelines are as follows:
- Have your lab tests done in advance before undergoing this treatment.
- Quit the habit of smoking for a minimum of 6 weeks before warts removal treatment.
- Avoid the use of aspirin and anti-inflammatories for 2 weeks before this treatment.
- Make adjustments to your medications as suggested by your doctor.
- Adopt a healthy plan of diet before getting warts removal treatment.
Treatment Plans Available:
The several available treatment options are as below:
This type of Laser surgery involves the use of intense laser light in order to destroy and burn the tissue of warts completely. A local numbing anesthetic is mostly used depending on the number of warts on the skin.
This therapy of warts uses liquid nitrogen as a cold substance to freeze warts. Our surgeons cut the wart and trim it with a knife before applying liquid nitrogen to freeze them. This procedure is painful, but with the help of a local anesthetic, your pain may become less.
CHEMICAL PEEL WITH SALICYLIC ACID:
Salicylic acid chemical peels are used to peel off the layers of skin tissue, thereby removing the wart after some time. This is a very reasonably priced treatment option and is very safe despite the name “acid”.
Want to remove your warts in one day without any wastage of time? Call us or fill our online consultation form to get a free consultation from our qualified surgeons for Warts Removal Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad.