Are you the one who is searching for a solution for improving teeth appearance? Cheer up! Advanced dentistry is introducing a new solution for covering the discoloured and defaulted teeth with Dental Veneers. It is the best solution for the smile makeover and many other issues like discoloration, damage and crooked teeth.
However, veneers are divided into further types, one of the types is known as Composite Veneers. To know more about Composite Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, keep reading as we discuss all the terms about this amazing treatment.
Before considering veneers for yourself, you need to understand the basic information about composite veneers. Some common quick facts that sum up the whole procedure are mentioned below:
- A type of Dental Veneers – made up of composite resin.
- Two methods, Direct and Indirect composite veneers.
- The duration of the procedure will be 1 to 2 hours (It depends).
- Require Local Anesthesia for a painless process.
- Results may last up to 5 to 7 years.
- No downtime or recovery process.
- Less expensive as compared to porcelain veneers.
- Easy to remove for the next procedure.
To Know About Composite Veneers:
A type of dental veneer that fixes different teeth problems for providing the perfect appearance of a smile is known as Composite Veneers. These veneers are made up of composite resin thin shell material for application on the front of the affected tooth (teeth). It will give you a natural and amazing smile appearance that can last up to many years. However, there are two methods for applying composite veneers, such as:
- Direct-Composite Veneer.
- Indirect-Composite Veneer.
Both are recommended after examining your teeth condition and according to your suitability. So, it would be better to talk with your dental practitioner who guides you accurately.
How Does It Work?
According to Dynamic Clinic, the dental practitioner will ask you about your expectations and chosen method. If you want to choose the direct method that veneers will apply directly with a composite resin material. It will not take a long time as the veneers are already prepared. However, if you choose the indirect method then it extends your application process and veneers will be custom made that will prepare in a dental lab. The procedure may take time according to the number of veneers and the performance of your practitioner.
The Result & Success Rate:
After getting composite veneers, you will get amazing, effective and satisfying results. These types of veneers last for at least 5 to 7 years as it depends on how good you take care of your oral health. However, it is very important to choose an expert and professional dental practitioner who fix your veneers accurately and perfectly and guide you on the instructions that how to take care of your teeth even after that.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits to choosing Composite Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Several common benefits are mentioned below:
- The effective and safest type of veneers.
- Provide immediate and safest outcomes.
- Cost-efficient option.
- Improves your smile appearance.
- Gives you a bright and attractive smile.
- It will give you natural teeth look.
- They are easy to remove for the next enhancement.
Who is Suitable For The Treatment?
It would be best for you if you are an ideal and eligible candidate for any treatment. You should consult your dental practitioner who can check your condition and let you know that is it the best option for you or not. For dental veneer treatment, the criteria are:
- A candidate who has minor damage and cracked teeth.
- Having discoloration and stained teeth.
- Fill the gaps between your teeth.
- To fix unshaped teeth and misalignment.
- People who expect natural results.
- For smile makeover.
The Complete Procedure:
Before the procedure, the dental practitioner will ask you about applying the method and matching your natural teeth color with veneers. Also, the practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that are important to follow for avoiding complications. Such as:
- Do not take blood thinners.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- If you have other issues like cavity then fix it first.
- Stop smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Be prepared mentally and physically.
On the day of the procedure, it will perform with simple procedural steps and under local anesthesia. However, the steps are mentioned below:
- First, the practitioner will clean your teeth deeply.
- Inject anesthesia for making the procedure painless.
- The thin layer of your tooth will be removed for applying the veneers.
- Dental glue will use for sticking the cover.
- Lastly, it will be placed perfectly after adjustments.
Therefore, the estimated duration of the procedure will be 1 to 2 hours as it depends on the number of veneers and how quickly your dental practitioner can perform it.
After the procedure, the practitioner will recheck whether the veneers are applied accurately or not. After that, some common aftercare instructions are prescribed to the candidate for taking good care of teeth. These are mentioned below:
- Make a habit, brush your teeth regularly and twice a day.
- You may require to use mouthwash and prescribed toothpaste.
- Do not eat or chew hard food items like ice cubes or sweets.
- Avoid opening anything with your teeth.
- Better to not take such drinks that can stain your teeth e.g., tea or coffee.
- If you feel any damage, immediately inform your dental practitioner.
Composite Veneers Cost at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Composite Veneers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 20,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as:
- Experienced dental practitioner fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- The chosen method of veneers.
- A number of veneers.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know more information related to cost and its factors then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book an Appointment with Us!
So, if you want to fix your discoloration, damage and cracked teeth appearance then choose veneers as these are the best option for covering the defaults. Feel free to consult a dynamic clinic for advanced veneer types like composite or porcelain veneers. We are here to give you natural and satisfying results. Looking forward to your appearance!