An eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty, is the process to remove pores and skin and adding or going away with fats from the eyelids. The time “eyelid lift” is a misnomer because the eyelid is not lifted in the course of surgery. Upper blepharoplasty surgery uses incisions to allow for the elimination of pores and skin and fat. A skinny sew is then used to carry the skin together to allow for the creation of an eyelid crease.
Lower Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can involve skin incisions directly below the lash line or an incision on the inside of the eyelid known as a transcontinental approach. This approach allows access to the eyelid by making this method perfect for sufferers who need fat removed or added. This method can be blended with laser resurfacing of the eyelid skin to decrease strains and wrinkles.
Generally, there are some quick facts that will define the overall treatment. These facts are mentioned below:
- It is a surgical procedure.
- Requires anesthesia for the painless operation.
- The total duration of the procedure will be 1-2 hours.
- Suitable for healthy candidates.
- Result – Long lasting.
- The recovery period will be 10 to 15 days.
- Cost-effective option.
Aim Of The Treatment:
Many people approach this treatment for several reasons and some common reasons are:
- To fix droopy eyelids.
- Having an excess of your eyelid skin.
- To reduce the eye bags.
- Improves the facial appearance.
- Due to Cosmetic concerns.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
The best candidates for eyelid surgery are the ones who are in top health and who have practical expectations. Most are 35 years or older, but if disheveled eyelids or droopy eyelids run in your family, you may additionally figure out to have the surgical operation done sooner.
This surgical operation can enhance your appearance and can build your confidence. However, it may additionally result in your perfect appearance or alter your facial structure. Before you plan to have Cosmetic surgery, think about your goals, and discuss them with your surgeon.
Our Best Results:
After getting the surgery, the results will be immediate, effective and satisfying. It will be long lasting and you will get the effects for a lifetime or it can recur. Moreover, it will take 10 to 15 days for healing and after that, you will observe the look.
You need to choose an experienced practitioner who can perform your treatment accurately and better to take good care even after the surgery to not experience future complications.
Generally, there are a huge number of benefits to undergoing this treatment. Some common benefits are mentioned below:
- To improve the eyes’ appearance.
- Long-lasting and natural results.
- Fix the eye symmetry.
- Perfectly contoured your eyelids.
- Enhance the facial structure.
- Cost-effective procedure.
- No complications and risks in it.
- Suitable for all types of people.
- Improves the quality of your life.
How To Prepare?
If you are going to consider Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan then it is necessary to follow a few precautions that will prevent you from during and after surgery complications. Common precautions are:
- It will require your medical history. The practitioner will examine physically.
- Your vision exam.
- Do not take blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- Be prepared for the operation.
It is performed on an outpatient basis and requires General anesthesia is just used for some people. Your practitioner will typically inject a numbing agent into your eyelids. The top eyelids are addressed first. Here, your practitioner will make a small cut and remove extra skin in the muscle and once in a while fat. Some of these issues would possibly be moved to different areas surrounding the eye before your doctor closes the incision.
The decrease in lid blepharoplasty typically entails the removal of fat, which contributes to the under-eye bags by eliminating a small quantity of skin. The incision can also both be on the interior of the eyelid or the outdoor below the lower eyelashes. In some people, the decreased eyelid might also be tightened or secured to the bony skeleton.
After the treatment, your practitioner will recommend you few aftercare instructions for taking good care of your treated area otherwise you will experience complications. However, the instructions are mentioned below:
- You can use ice packs every night for at least 10 minutes.
- Keep the eyes clean and use eye drops.
- Do not go swimming or heavy lifting.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Don’t rub your eyes.
- Better to skip the use of contact lenses.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- Go for stitches removal and checkup.
- For a week, do not take blood thinners.
- Use prescribed antibiotics and painkillers.
- In case of a severe reaction, immediately inform your surgeon.
Risks or Complications:
All sorts of surgical operations elevate the risk of bleeding, bruising, and infection. Blood clots are additionally a rare, but dangerous threat. Other risks and issues include:
- Blurry vision.
- Damage from excessive sun exposure.
- Dry eyes.
- Itchiness around the eye area.
- Inability to shut your eyes.
- Muscle damage.
Patients commonly have a brief recovery time after blepharoplasty. Although bruising and swelling is usually worse on the day after surgery, they quickly start off to disappear. During the first 48 hours, the use of cold compresses can significantly minimize bruising and swelling around the eyes and face. Thin bandages are commonly positioned over the incision and removed in several days, while the stitches can continue to be in the skin for about a week.
The Cost at Dynamic Clinic:
The average cost of Eyelid Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 65,000 PKR to 110,000 PKR. Also, the cost may vary from person to person and there are a few factors that can affect the price of the treatment. Common factors are mentioned below:
- To choose an expert practitioner.
- Location of the clinic.
- The reputation.
- Anesthesia and medication.
- Other additional charges.
Moreover, everyone has their own concerns and expectations so it will be best if you talk to our professional who will guide you about the cost and its factors clearly.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to make your facial appearance perfect and attractive then feel free to consult Dynamic clinic for effective treatment and satisfying results. If you are concerned about excessive amounts of skin or sagginess around your eyes, discuss to a dermatologist about your options. We are here to give you a memorable experience!