Having great hair is a wish of every woman and even man. Great, healthy and shiny locks simply boost your self-esteem and make you look attractive. But some people, whether they have a head full of hair or not; still opt for hair units. While others like to spend a lot of money on their hairstyles, some buy wigs extravagantly. Our clinic has some lustrous tufts of Hair Wigs in Islamabad & Rawalpindi ready to be worn on the head irrespective of baldness or not.
They serve the purpose of an instant makeover, and sometimes you may not need to dye your real hair because you can purchase different coloured wigs. So, what are you waiting for? Want to know more about it? Read this informative page where you will get complete information related to hair wigs.
- 1 An overview:
- 2 Types of Hair Wigs/Unit Available:
- 3 Types of Units Based on Weft and Technique:
- 4 See Our Best Wigs Results:
- 5 What To Expect After Getting Hair Patches?
- 6 Who Are Ideal Candidates?
- 7 Top Advantages of Hair Wigs:
- 8 Aftercare Guidelines:
- 9 Cost of Hair Wigs at The Dynamic Clinic:
- 10 Schedule An Appointment With Us!
A type of unique non-surgical solution for those who are experiencing baldness due to any trauma or loss of hair after chemotherapy, known as hair wigs. There are many people who don’t want to get hair transplant surgery cause of undergoing a knife or can’t afford the procedure expense. So, hair patches or wigs can be helpful for such men and women who want to make their facial appearance attractive at an affordable expense.
Types of Hair Wigs/Unit Available:
According to the dynamic clinic, our wigs are not merely made from a single material, but they can be either made from synthetic fibres or natural hair. Depending on the kind of materials used in manufacturing Hair Wigs they are classified as follows:
Human Hair Wigs
As the name suggests it all, our clinic’s Wigs Maker is of real human hair strands. Such hair unit is quite natural with a shiny look and it’s quite easy for you to alter your hairstyles every day without any hassle. Such wigs are preferred by both genders. Although such wigs give you a natural appearance, these require a high level of maintenance and care. Such wigs are very expensive, and it is a hard task to be able to find the exact shade of your natural hair color for such a wig to match with. These human units are also not resistant to the weather and excess sun exposure could fade out their real color.
Synthetic Hair Wigs
Such types of it are made from special, replicable synthetic fibers that imitate the touch and look of natural human hair. Synthetic wigs are pre-styled and available in a wide array of hair color shades and styles. So, they can be instantly worn without worrying about your hairstyle getting ruined easily. Furthermore, you can easily find and even match such synthetic artificial wigs with the color of your real hair. These are relatively cost cheaper than human hair wigs. The main pros of such wigs are their resistance to weather and the level of low maintenance required to take care of them. However, it is not easy to style them in your own way; you may need a heat-friendly synthetic wig for that purpose. And last but not the least, such units are lack natural shine.
Types of Units Based on Weft and Technique:
Hair wigs are further classified on the basis of weft types and methods applied. Following are such types:
- Single Weft: One layer of hair is sewn together, looks natural, is easy to use, and threads are used instead of glue.
- Machine Weft: Hair strands tied on a hair sewing machine together.
- Hand-Tied: Hand-stitched hair strands are expensive and are a very laborious task.
- Overlapped: This type of weft has a thinner seam as a single weft is stitched under another single weft.
- Sewn Together: Two single wefts are sewn together which means larger amounts of hair strands are stitched in one single set. But the weft line is shorter and they lack a natural look because of the presence of a thicker seam.
- Double Weft: Usually done when you desire thick, voluminous hair with extra costs depending on methods utilized.
See Our Best Wigs Results:
What To Expect After Getting Hair Patches?
After getting Hair Wigs in Islamabad & Rawalpindi from dynamic clinic Islamabad, the outcomes of the hair patches will appear as natural as they are your own hair. Somehow, when the patches are applied on the head, the original hair will be covered with them and if you choose high-quality wigs material then it lasts for a long time. Otherwise, you may need to visit your practitioner for refixing them from time to time. However, taking good care of your wig plays a major role in keeping them good so take care of your hair according to the guidelines of your practitioner.
Who Are Ideal Candidates?
It is necessary to talk with your expert advisor before taking any decision. However, hair wigs are suitable for all types of people whether it’s a man or woman. It doesn’t require any specific criteria. On the other side, you should ask about the type of wig material which is suitable for you or not.
Top Advantages of Hair Wigs:
Generally, there are a lot of benefits to those people who get hair patches for making their look complete. However, the common benefits are listed down:
- Best non-surgical and natural solution.
- You can style whatever you want.
- Reasonable and cost-effective option.
- They can dye it any color.
- It is easy to manage.
- No maintenance will require.
- More, it can boost your self-confidence.
After placing the hair wigs, it requires care to maintain these hairs. So, your practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that will be helpful for you, such as:
- It is important to keep them clean occasionally.
- You should make your hair tangle less.
- Do not use any type of hair product.
- If you feel they are getting rough then visit your practitioner.
- You can style them but carefully.
- Don’t tie them tightly, just enjoy them.
Cost of Hair Wigs at The Dynamic Clinic:
The Average Cost of Hair Wigs in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 25,000 PKR and 60,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of your treatment, common factors are mentioned below:
- The professional practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Type of hair wig material.
- Volume requirements.
- Other supporting charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime where our experts will guide you with the best.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to make your facial appearance attractive or lose your hair due to any trauma or disease then feel free to consult a dynamic clinic for amazing hair restoration solutions like hair wigs. It will be the cost-effective and easiest solution for you to get hair on your head. We are looking forward to you!