Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore is completely safe and has numerous benefits including its cost-effective characteristic. The procedure of Facelift is also called, “Rhytidectomy”.
If you have wrinkles, frown lines, dark circles, and sagging skin then you can consider Facelift Treatment, to safely rejuvenate your drooping skin and get rid of your aging signs at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects.
If you want to undergo the Facelift, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your skin is flexible.
- If you have realistic expectations about the results of Facelift.
- If you have drooping or floppy eyebrows.
- If you have a strong bone structure.
- If you have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
- If you aren’t suffering from any skin disease.
- If you want to look younger than now.
- If you have wrinkles on your face or neck.
Goals of Face Lift Treatment:
Following are the aims of Facelift:
- It will help you in removing your sagging facial skin.
- It will help you in tightening your skin around the eyes and forehead.
- It will help you in removing your excess fat from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in tightening your sagging skin from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in getting rid of your fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- It will help you in giving your face a more lifted and younger look.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
Before undergoing the Facelift Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to wear a loose and comfortable shirt with buttons, on the day of facelift treatment.
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the facelift treatment, as it can slow down your healing and recovery process.
How Procedure is performed?
During the procedure of Facelift, the physician will inject plasma into your targeted or treatment required area to lift your face and remove all the aging signs. The plasma will be extracted from your own body, so it would be completely safe.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing the Facelift Treatment, the physician will guide you to follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid touching, rubbing and scratching your treated areas.
- You will have to eat nutritious food and make the required changes to your diet regime.
If you want to rejuvenate your sagging skin safely at an affordable price, then you can consult the Dynamic Cosmetic Clinic to consider Facelift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore.