What is Hydrafacial in Islamabad?
One of the demanding facial treatments known as Hydrafacial in Islamabad Pakistan, is the best option to get flawless skin. It is an advanced cosmetic treatment that deals with several skin concerns in just one go. The facial uses patented technology that non-invasively cleanses, rejuvenates, exfoliates, extracts, and detoxifies the skin. It delivers immediate and long-term results. Also, it will make the skin clear, younger-looking and extremely beautiful.
Say goodbye to aging in just 20-30 minutes. Fortunately, Hydrafacial is suitable for all skin types. It not only nourishes the skin but also removes wrinkles, lines and sunspots from it. In this way, the tone and texture of the skin are also improved.
Hydrafacial delivers brilliant results without causing pain or irritation. Not only women but men can also go for this treatment. It will leave your skin glowing for months to years. So, if you want to look younger and more beautiful consider Hydrafacial treatment.
Results and Success Rate:
According to Dynamic Clinic, the results of Hydrafacial treatment are immediate. When the facial is done, your skin will appear and feel rejuvenated with glowing effects. The dermatologist may ask you to get multiple facials sessions within weeks or months apart, to enjoy the long-term benefits of the treatment.
However, the results are also depending on two factors, one is to choose a professional practitioner who performs your facial accurately. Another one is to take good care of your skin internally and be punctual on multiple session requirements.
Generally, there are so many benefits of getting Hydrafacial from our clinic. Some common benefits are listed below:
- You will notice a gratifying glow on your face right after the treatment.
- It improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and also treats pigmentation.
- It corrects scars lines and to some extent also deals with saggy skin.
- No discomfort, no downtime, no pain is associated with the treatment.
- It slows down the aging process and leaves behind healthy and radiant skin.
- Reasonable cost range without having complications.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem will be boosted up.
- It eliminates dead skin cells and impurities from your skin.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria for any treatment. There are no specific requirements for Hydrafacial in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan as it is a simple and straightforward procedure that anyone can have. If signs of aging have started to become apparent on the skin then it is the right time to see a dermatologist.
However, Good candidates get brilliant results. Unlike other cosmetic treatments, there are no special candidacy criteria that you need to fulfill. People with any tone or type of skin can get it. Even, people with sensitive skin can get the treatment too.
How To Prepare Before The Facial?
Before the procedure, it is necessary to follow the precautions for getting amazing effects of facial and prevent complications during and after the procedure. Some common instructions are mentioned below:
- You should remove all the makeup from your face.
- Do not tan your face at least one week before the treatment.
- Avoid getting Botox or any laser treatment at least 2 to 3 weeks before facial.
- Better to not have wax or depilatories.
- Keep yourself hydrated and maintain your diet.
- If you have any skin infections then treat them first.
The procedure of this facial will be performed by a professional dermatologist or practitioner at the clinic. It is a simple procedure that includes 6 amazing steps and takes hardly 15 to 30 minutes. Procedural steps are mentioned below:
- Cleansing and Exfoliation– a first step that is issued to perform for removing dead skin and impurities, it will provide healthy skin.
- Acid Peel –second step that gently applied peel to free the skin from damaged skin cells.
- Extractions – automated extractions are done under a magnifying lamp by using vortex suction to unclog pores.
- Hydration – a step of Hyaluronic Acid and Antioxidants are used to nitrify the skin.
- LED – this step is used to perform as skin is soaked in LED light to stimulate collagen production.
- Protection –The appropriate serums (made with natural ingredients), lotions and sunscreen are applied for future protection.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe some usual aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow after the facial. Somehow, the common instructions are listed below:
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least a week before the facial.
- Do not get face wax for 6 to 8 days of the procedure.
- It would be better if you avoid making products.
- Keep yourself hydrated and maintain your diet.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Stop taking blood thinners like aspirin.
- If you feel redness or irritation for more than 2 days then talk to your practitioner.
The best thing about the treatment is that you don’t need to spend any time recovering from the treatment. You might experience redness and tightness for up to 30 to 45 minutes after the procedure. The treatment will not impede your normal activities.
Cost of HydraFacial at Dynamic Clinic:
The Cost of Hydrafacial in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan ranges between 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, it can be performed in multiple sessions and this facial Treatment is not fixed. It varies from person to person depending upon the type of skin concern being treated so it is necessary to talk with your practitioner about cost according to your concerns. However, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of facial, such as:
- The Professional Practitioner’s Fee.
- Location and Reputation of the clinic.
- Session Requirements.
- More facial products or extra steps.
- Other Supporting Charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. We are here to provide you with every type of information related to your concerns.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to get this amazing and simplest treatment for making your skin smooth, clear and flawless then choose Dynamic Clinic for Effective HydraFacial. Book your appointment with our expert skin specialist or Best Dermatologist in Islamabad who let you know what is best for you or not. We are here to provide you with satisfying results and a memorable experience.
- What does hydra facial do to our skin?
Just like our age, our skin is also getting old. Treatments like HydraFacial are necessary for skin as it provides cleanliness, moisturizer, softness, smoothness and makes it dirt-free. After getting HydraFacial, our skin glows and appears naturally youthful and good-looking.
- What is the cost of a hydra facial?
The average cost of HydraFacial in Islamabad are ranging from 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost like practitioner’s fee, clinical reputation and location, session requirements and quality of HydraFacial. However, if you want to know more about it then you can visit our website or our clinic.
- How long do HydraFacial results last?
Commonly, the results of HydraFacial are effective and immediate that can last for at least 6 months or more. Because it depends on the performance of the practitioner and how good you can take care of your skin. So, the results depend on person to person.
- Are Hydra facials worth the money?
Yes! Of course, it is the most cost-effective procedure that can give you a lot of benefits in just one facial. Skin specialists always recommend making your skin clean, smooth and moisturized that all steps are included in this one facial. You can get this treatment in just 15 minutes. So, what do you want more?
- Does HydraFacial tighten skin?
The main purpose of HydraFacial is to make your skin naturally smooth, soft and youthful. Our skin gets dull texture and tone and it requires a lot of care. So, tightening skin depends as it doesn’t tighten the skin of old people or saggy skins. There are other treatments available for tightening the skin.