What Do You know About Hydrafacial?
Hydrafacial is the best option to get flawless skin. It is an advanced non-laser cosmetic treatment that deals with several skin concerns in just one go. The facial uses patented technology that non-invasively cleanses, rejuvenates, exfoliates, extracts, and detoxifies the skin.
It delivers immediate and long-term results. The new skin obtained from Hydrafacial in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad is clear, younger-looking and extremely beautiful. Say goodbye to aging in just 20-30 minutes. Fortunately, hydrafacial is suitable for all skin types. It not only nourishes the skin but also removes wrinkles, lines and sunspots from it. In this way, the tone and texture of the skin are also improved.
Hydrafacial delivers brilliant results without causing pain or irritation. Not only women but men can also go for this treatment. It will leave your skin glowing for months to years. So, if you want to look younger and beautiful consider Hydrafacial treatment.
Who is the Candidate?
If signs of aging have started to become apparent on the skin then it is the right time to see a dermatologist. Good candidates get brilliant results. Unlike other cosmetic treatments, there is no special candidacy criteria that you need to fulfill. People with any tone or type of skin can get it. Even, people with sensitive skin can get the treatment too.
Results of HydraFacial:
The results of hydrafacial treatment are immediate. When the facial is done your skin will look and feel rejuvenated and glowing. The dermatologist may ask you to get multiple facials, weeks or months apart, to enjoy long-term benefits of the treatment. A consultation with the therapist is needed to decide the total number of facials required.
Benefits of HydraFacial:
There are so many benefits of getting Hydrafacial Treatment in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad. Some of them are listed below,
- You will notice a gratifying glow on your face right after the treatment
- It improves the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and also treats pigmentation
- It corrects scars lines and to some extent also deals with saggy skin
- No discomfort, no downtime, no pain is associated with the treatment
- It slows down the aging process and leaves behind a healthy and radiant skin
To get the best results of the treatment you ate recommended to follow these pre-procedural instructions,
- Prior to the treatment, remove all the makeup from your face
- Avoid tanning your face one week before the treatment
- Do not get botox or any laser treatment 2-3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid waxing or using depilatories for at least a week before the treatment
Hydrafacial is a six-step skincare treatment that results in a healthy, fresh, glowing, brighter and smoother skin. It eliminates dead skin cells and impurities from your skin to nourish it at the cellular level.
- Step 1 – Cleansing and Exfoliation – dead skin cells and impurities are removed and healthy skin is revealed
- Step 2 – Acid Peel – a gentle peel is applied to free the skin from damaged skin cells
- Step 3 – Extractions – Automated extractions are done under a magnifying lamp by using vortex suction to unclog pores
- Step 4 – Hydration –Hyaluronic Acid and Antioxidants are used to nitrify the skin
- Step 5 – LED – skin is soaked in LED light to stimulate collagen production
- Step 6 – Protection – The appropriate serums (made with natural ingredients), lotions and sunscreen are applied for a future protection
Here is a list of some aftercare instructions for you,
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least a week after the procedure
- Take injections after 24 Hrs
- Avoid waxing and using other depilatories a week post-procedure
- It is better to avoid makeup for at least a couple of days after the procedure
- Avoid undergoing any other facial treatment for a month after the treatment
- Take all the medicines as prescribed by the therapist
- Avoid smoking and stop drinking alcoholic drinks
Cost of HydraFacial in Islamabad:
The Cost of Hydrafacial Treatment is not fixed. It varies from person to person depending upon the type of skin concern being treated, the expertise of the therapist and the geographical location of the clinic.
The best thing about the treatment is that you don’t need to spend any time recovering from the treatment. You might experience redness and tightness for up to 30 to 45 minutes after the procedure. The treatment will not impede your normal activities.
Book a Free Appointment:
Book your appointment with our expert therapists and get best Hydrafacial in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad.