What is Liposuction?
Liposuction in Karachi, Islamabad Pakistan is a surgical procedure that will help you in removing your stubborn unwanted or extra fat from your body. It will also help you in contouring your specific body areas and modifying your body shape so that you can regain your lost confidence.
Which Body Parts can be treated through Liposuction?
Following are your body parts that can be treated, contoured and shaped by undergoing this Treatment:
- Buttocks and hips
- Calves and ankles
- Inner knee
- Upper arms
- Chest area
Best Results of this Treatment:
Perfect Candidates for the Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Surgical Liposuction then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are above 18 years.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical problem like; diabetes, heart disease, and infections.
- If you are incapable of losing your extra body fat through diet and workout.
- If you have tight, firm, elastic and healthy skin.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you aren’t taking painkillers or blood thinning medications.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic hopes or expectations regarding the results of the liposuction procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
Before undergoing the Liposuction Surgeon in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan the surgeon will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to take a partner with you so that he would drive the car and take you home.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines, as per the doctor’s instructions.
- You will have to maintain a healthy weight, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to get the prescribed tests done before undergoing the procedure, as per the physician’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcohol and caffeinated beverages.
- You will have to visit and inform the doctor about your allergies and medical history before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to avoid the consumption of painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, blood thinning and herbal supplements as these may increase the risk of bleeding.
- You will have to sleep properly or at least 7 to 8 hours, before the day of the treatment.
- You will have to stop smoking for at least 2 to 3 weeks before undergoing the surgery, because it may slow down your healing and recovery process.
Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
After undergoing liposuction, the surgeon will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to take and apply the prescribed medications to activate your healing process and to avoid infections.
- You will have to wear the fitted compression garment overnight, given by the doctor. It will retract your skin over suctioned areas.
- You will have to take good care of your incision areas by keeping them clean by taking a shower every day.
- You will have to stop doing workout and vigorous or heavy activities, for almost 2 to 3 days after undergoing the liposuction procedure.
How the Procedure of Liposuction is performed?
The time period of the liposuction procedure differs from patient to patient, depending upon the technique used by the physician and your treatment required area such as belly fat or Tummy Tuck. Following are the steps included in the procedure of Liposuction Surgery in Islamabad Pakistan:
- First of all, the physician will administer either local anesthesia, intravenous sedation or the general anesthesia to your treatment required area.
- Then the surgeon will carefully make minor unobtrusive incisions at your treatment required area.
- The physician will also give a shot of diluted local anesthesia to your treatment required area, to avoid or minimize the chances of bleeding and trauma.
- Then the doctor will insert a small and thin hollow tube in your treatment required area through the incisions.
- Then the inserted hollow tube in your treatment area will be moved back and forth by the surgeon, to loosen your excessive or unnecessary body fat.
- Your extra fat will break down and the surgeon will remove it, by using the syringe or vacuum attached to the cannula.
- In the end, the physician will suture or sew the incisions to properly seal them and then he will also apply absorbed healing cream on your incision wounds to speed up your recovery and healing process.
How long does it take to Recover?
If you carefully and properly follow all the pre and post-operative care instructions of Liposuction Treatment Cost in Islamabad Pakistan as per the surgeon’s guidelines, then your healing and recovery process will be faster.
But apart from that, you may feel puffiness, soreness, discomfort, inflammation, and bruises for a few days, after undergoing the procedure of Liposuction. But there is nothing to worry about because, after a few days, all the discomforts will minimize and resolve.
How many Benefits of Liposuction are there?
Following are the numerous benefits:
- You will be able to attain a model like a figure.
- Your excessive or unnecessary body fat will be permanently removed.
- Your confidence and physical beauty will boost up.
If you want to permanently get rid of your unnecessary or extra body fat at affordable cost, then feel free to consult the Dynamic Clinic to consider Liposuction in Islamabad, Karachi & Pakistan.