Saggy skin, wrinkles and fine lines are the most common skin condition which can occur due to ageing. Various factors, such as obesity and genetic and environmental factors, trigger the early signs of ageing. Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad is the most beneficial beauty enhancement procedure, which is highly effective and gives dramatic results with less chance of side effects.
What is a Plasma Pen?
The plasma pen contains substances in the form of solid, liquid, and plasma. Plasma is the fourth state of matter. Plasma treats skin conditions such as wrinkles, fine lines and droopy eyelids. The plasma pen which is used during the treatment is F.D.A. approved. The plasma pen heats the dermis layer and boosts collagen production. This treatment produces better results as compared to many other non-surgical procedures.
Aim of the Treatment:
The main aim of the treatment is to:
- Treat acne scars and hyperpigmentation
- Treat eyebags
- Remove droopy eyelids
- Minimizes the appearance of signs of ageing
- Reduce nasolabial folds
- for treating saggy jawline
- Treat turkey neck
- Treat smoker’s line
The skin expert will examine your skin condition and will determine if the plasma pen treatment can resolve your skin concerns or not. He may do a patch test to determine if the treatment is not causing you any allergic reaction. You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have saggy and loose skin
- You have dark circles and puffy eyes
- You have hollow under eyes
- You want a youthful and fresh look
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- You are overall a healthy person
- You have sun-damaged skin
- You have less skin elasticity
- The early signs of ageing have appeared
- You are above 30
How long will the results last?
You can see the noticeable results of the plasma pen right after the treatment. And more prominent results will appear in just a few weeks as it takes time to boost the natural collagen production. The results will last up to 2 or 3 years and may last longer if you take proper skin care. Discuss your desired goals with the Best dermatologist to achieve the best-desired results.
Although Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad is a non-surgical procedure, no such preparation is required. But preparing the skin before the treatment will avoid any side effects in the future and will help you to recover timely. Some of the basic instructions given by the best dermatologist are:
- Avoid using blood thinners before a week as it increases the chance of bleeding
- Do not expose the targeted area in the direct sunlight
- If you have a plan to go out, then do not forget to wear the sunscreen
- Limit the use of makeup before coming for the treatment
- Avoid excessive smoking as it will increase the healing time
The skin expert starts the procedure by applying a numbing cream on the targeted area to avoid discomfort and pain. After that, he used the plasma pen on the skin’s surface and made slight movements. The plasma pen will release the plasma energy into the deeper layer of the skin. The plasma energy will stimulate the production of fibroblasts, and it will boost collagen production. It hydrates the skin and improves the skin’s elasticity. The procedure can take about thirty to forty minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area.
The patient may observe redness and swelling lasting for about 1 or 2 days. You can resume your daily activities right after the treatment. If you notice pain, you should rest for two days. If you want to recover timely, taking care of the skin is important. You should avoid exposing the treatment area to sunlight as it can cause allergic reactions. You should also avoid using any cosmetic or makeup products. Please do not touch or scratch the area as it can cause scarring. Use the prescribed ointments and do not use harsh chemicals on the skin. These are all the aftercare which you should follow for a quick recovery.
Benefits of Plasma Pen Treatment:
This treatment is famous because it gives us a lot of benefits. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- It is a non-invasive and painless treatment
- It gives natural and long-lasting results
- The recovery time is also very less
- It is a non-surgical procedure and does not require any stitches or cuts
- You can get rid of signs of ageing
- It improves the appearance of the skin
- It has minimal side effects
The cost of Plasma Pen Treatment in Islamabad fluctuates for everyone as it depends on factors such as the number of sessions, skin condition, treatment area, dermatologist fees and pricing policy of the clinic. The dermatologist or the skin expert will examine your skin and tell you the exact cost.
Book An Appointment:
You must go for the latest plasma pen treatment if you are craving the perfect face with tight and wrinkle-free skin. This treatment will give you the best-desired results with no complications. You can book an appointment with us by filling out a form. If you have any queries related to the treatment procedure, you can contact us. Dynamic Clinic has the best team of doctors and surgeons who will suggest the best treatment for you after listening to all your skin concerns.