What is Actually Armlift?
Arm Lift is a cosmetic surgical treatment. It is a kind of treatment that can improve the look of your underarm portion. It is also called Brachioplasty. In this kind of treatment excess fats and skin is removed from the area between the elbow and armpit. After removal, the remaining skin is placed back at the reposition-contoured skin to make a good look.
What’s the Purpose Behind It?
Due to aging, some changes occur. Similarly, the skin on the upper arm also changes, extensive weight loss may also affect the undersides of your arm skin. Exercise can help you in improving the muscle tone but it is unable to address excess skin which has lost excess elasticity. So if you’re under arms are sagging then you might like to have arm lift surgery. It may also help to boost your body look.
What are Some Risks?
Arm Lift in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad can pose various risks. These risks are as follows:
- There are maybe chances of scarring due to incision, but these scars are in less visible areas so there is no need to worry about them.
- There are chances of asymmetry in the shape of both of your arms. It is maybe due to changes occurring during healing
- Some changes may occur in skin sensations, you may feel numbness temporarily. It may affect sensory nerves at that position.
- Stitches are used in order to prevent the new shape of the arm from deformity. It may cause inflammation sometimes. So you may need surgery.
- Like other surgeries, there may be the risk of infection, reaction to anesthesia, or bleeding.
Is it for Everyone?
It is not for everyone. Your health condition, skin condition, and some other factors determine whether you can have an Arm Lift in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad or not. It may be not good for you in case
- You are extremely overweight
- Your weight changes are frequent
- You have medical issues regarding wound healing
- You are a smoker
What Do You Need to Do Before Having Surgery?
First of all, there is need to talk to a surgeon regarding arm lift surgery. The surgeon can help you by suggesting whether you should have surgery or not after gathering necessary information about your health condition and some other things.
- He will ask a question regarding your current and past medical conditions. Feel free to talk to him about surgeries you have had yet, about medications you are having and drugs also.
- Your surgeon will examine your physical condition in order to prepare a working plan for your surgery. He will also take some pictures of your underarm areas.
- Tell him why you want to have Arm Lift in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad and what outcomes you want from it. You need to have enough knowledge regarding the risks and benefits of this treatment.
- Smoking and the use of tobacco decrease the blood flow in the skin. This can slow down the healing process. So stop smoking or use of tobacco before and after surgery until you are fully recovered. Because in these cases the risk of complications is extremely high.
- You need to stop the use of some medications you are taking like herbal supplements, aspirin, and anti-inflammatory drugs. Because these can increase bleeding.
- Before surgery arrange someone to help during surgery and after surgery until you are recovered from after effects.
By the removal of loose skin, this treatment can give your arm muscle a more toned look. The results of this Cosmetic surgery are long-lasting. There may be some issues due to aging but you can retain results by maintaining a healthy and stable weight. Make sure to consult a doctor and follow his instructions carefully in order to deal with complications.