What is Actually Armlift?
Arm Lift is cosmetic surgical treatment. It is a kind of treatment which can improve look of your under arm portion. It is also called brachioplasty. In this kind of treatment excess fats and skin is removed from area between elbow and armpit. After removal the remaining skin is placed back at the reposition contoured skin to make a good look.
What’s the purpose behind?
Due to aging some changes occur. Similarly the skin on upper arm also change, extensive weight loss may also effect the undersides of your arm skin. Exercise can help you in improving the muscle tone but it is unable to address excess skin which has lost excess elasticity. So if you’re under arms are sagging then you might like to have armlift Surgery. It may also help to boost your body look.
What are some risks?
Arm Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan can pose various risks. These risks are as follows:
- There are may be chances of scarring due to incision, but these scars are at less visible areas so there is no need to worry about them.
- There are chances of asymmetry in the shape of both of your arms. It is may be due to changes occurring during healing
- Some changes may occur in skin sensations, you may feel numbness temporarily. It may affect sensory nerves at that position.
- Stitches are used in order to prevent the new shape of arm from deformity. It may cause inflammation sometimes. So you may need surgery.
- Like other surgeries there may be risk of infection, reaction to anesthesia or bleeding.
Is it for every one?
It is not for everyone. Your health condition, skin condition and some other factors determine whether you can have arm lift surgery Islamabad Pakistan or not. It may be not good for you in case
- You are extremely overweight.
- Your weight changes are frequent.
- You have medical issue regarding wound healing.
- You are a smoker.
What you need to do Before having Surgery?
First of all there is need to talk a surgeon regarding arm lift surgery. Surgeon can help you by suggesting whether you should have surgery or not after gathering necessary information about your health condition and some other things.
- He will ask question regarding your current and past medical conditions. Feel free to talk him about surgeries you have had yet, about medications you are having and drugs also.
- Your surgeon will examine your physical condition in order to prepare a working plan for your surgery. He will also take some pictures of your under arm areas.
- Tell him why you want to have armlift surgery Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan and what outcomes you want from it. You need to have enough knowledge regarding risks and benefits of this treatment.
- Smoking and use of tobacco decreases the blood flow in skin. This can slow down the healing process. So stop smoking or use of tobacco before and after surgery until you are fully recovered. Because in these cases risk of complications it extremely high.
- You need to stop the use of some medications you are taking like herbal supplements, aspirin and anit inflammatory drugs. Because these can increase bleeding.
- Before surgery arrange someone to help during surgery and after surgery until you are recovered from after effects.
By the removal of loose skin this treatment can give your arm muscle more toned look. Results of this Cosmetic surgery are long lasting. There may be some issues due to aging but you can retain results by maintaining healthy and stable weight. Make sure to consult a doctor and follow his instructions carefully in order to deal with complications.