Do you want to smile beautifully or what type of teeth issue is affecting your smile? Let’s talk about teeth issues, different people have misaligned, overcrowded teeth in their mouths and they can’t deal with their daily habits of eating. So, if you want to fix your issue with an effective dental method then braces are the best option for you as they will fix your problems accurately.
However, on this page, you will learn all about Dental Braces in Islamabad Pakistan as well as its results benefits and cost. So, keep reading!
What Are Braces?
- 1 What Are Braces?
- 2 How Does It work?
- 3 Quick Facts:
- 4 The Results:
- 5 Benefits:
- 6 Who Are Suitable Candidates?
- 7 How To Prepare?
- 8 Procedure:
- 9 Aftercare Instructions:
- 10 Cost of Braces At Dynamic Clinic:
- 11 Schedule An Appointment With us!
- 11.1 FAQ’s of Braces
- 11.2 How can I take good care of my teeth if I am wearing braces?
- 11.3 If I get braces, how long do I have to wear them?
- 11.4 Do my braces hurt?
- 11.5 If I have braces, do I still need dental checkups every six months?
- 11.6 What foods are not okay to eat with braces?
- 11.7 Will I need to wear a retainer after I get my braces off?
- 11.8 What can cause me to be in treatment longer?
- 11.9 What do Teeth braces cost?
A method that is performed as a dental tool for fixing the issues of misaligned, overlapping, uneven or overcrowded teeth with an effective solution is known as braces. There are some materials that are used for placing the braces like wire, brackets, spacers and bands. The expert orthodontist will place your braces and it is suitable for children, young or adults. However, the experts will examine your condition and can suggest you several advanced materials of braces like ceramic, plastic, metals or a combination of them.
How Does It work?
According to Dynamic Cosmetics Surgery Clinic, the expert orthodontist will perform the insertion of dental braces. After placement of braces, it will align your teeth in a perfect straight shape slightly. The purpose of braces is to move your teeth slightly with constant pressure on them. Your previous teeth’ shape will be changed and your jaw will slowly but surely adopt the new shape with pressure. After some specific period, the braces will give you desired shape and remove the braces so you will enjoy it for a long time.
Generally, there are several facts about dental braces that are necessary to know and it sums up all the treatment in a few points. Somehow, these are mentioned below:
- It is a dental tool treatment.
- Performed by an expert orthodontist.
- Requires two sessions for placement of braces.
- Doesn’t require anesthesia.
- The average duration of placing braces is 1 to 3 years.
- It requires specific care and a diet plan.
- Provides long-lasting results.
- Affordable cost range.
After removal of the braces, you will get long-lasting, satisfying and effective outcomes with aligned and accurate shape. A candidate may need to wear braces for a few months to a few years and with time it will require adjustments. Also, it requires specific care so you will get the desired shape with satisfying results. So, follow the aftercare instructions of your orthodontist accordingly.
There are a lot of benefits to those candidates who have braces on their teeth. However, some common benefits are mentioned below:
- It will improve the oral health of the candidate.
- Your speech will be enhanced and improved.
- No more misaligned teeth shape.
- It will prevent jawbone attrition.
- Your confidence will be boosted up.
- There will be no anesthesia required and surgery.
- Reasonable cost ranges.
- No major side effects or complications.
Who Are Suitable Candidates?
At Dynamic Clinic, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before considering any treatment. In an initial consultation session, the dental practitioner will take several tests and examine your mouth condition. However, there are some important points for suitability of candidate that need to consider when someone chooses Dental Braces in Islamabad Pakistan, mentioned below:
- Children and adults are adequate.
- You should have healthy teeth to bear pressure.
- If you have gaps between teeth then it is suitable.
- Biting and eating issues.
- Suitable for those who need to modify their smile.
How To Prepare?
Before undergoing the procedure, the orthodontist will examine your full mouth condition and prescribe you some precautions for treatment. There are some basic tests that would be taken before placing braces as it is not a single-day procedure. The preparation of braces involves:
- Examine Mouth Condition: It is necessary for an orthodontist to completely check your full mouth condition and whether you have other issues like cavity or gum diseases. The condition of teeth and jaw will be checked carefully.
- Panoramic X-rays: This type of x-ray is usually taken by an orthodontist for checking the position of teeth and jawbone. This x-ray will show the upper and lower teeth position as well as other growing teeth. So, it is an important test before dental braces.
- Biting Model Sample: Another important test is a biting model test that requires checking the impression of your teeth biting sample. Also, it may require taking your digital scanned test for making the decision.
- Extraction of Tooth: This step is usually done to those who have overcrowded teeth in their mouth and the purpose of braces is to give pressure backward. However, the dentist will extract your unwanted tooth to make space for fixing other teeth issues.
- Other Dental Treatment: Sometimes, the candidate may require other dental treatment like a root canal, dental crowns and implants, gum diseases or jaw surgery etc. the dentist will recommend you to have these treatments first and later braces.
- Precautions: There are some common precautions that you need to follow before the procedure for preventing complications, do not take blood thinners and other medications and Make your diet plan for braces period.
On the day of the procedure, the orthodontist will prepare the material for braces according to your teeth condition and desire. It will not require anesthesia and the procedural steps are mentioned below:
- First, the practitioner will put up the brackets which will be attached outside or backside of the teeth. The material can be steel, ceramic etc.
- After that, the spacers may be used for holding molar teeth and for connecting the wire. The material can be steel or titanium.
- Then, the main step for holding brackets and bands, the flexible wire will be used for attaching it as it will control the movement of the teeth during braces placement.
- Headgears – these are also attached to your braces that are only used at night for putting more pressure on teeth.
Therefore, the procedure will take a few hours for inserting braces and it will be placed for several months to a few years as it depends on the person’s choice. However, the average time of braces duration is 12 to 18 months.
After the placement of braces, it is very important to take good care of your teeth and overall health. Obviously, braces put pressure on your teeth and first few days you will feel a lot of pain due to pressure. The orthodontist will prescribe you aftercare instructions and you need to follow them accurately. Some common instructions are mentioned below:
- Use prescribed pain killers if you can’t tolerate them.
- First few months, take a liquid diet as you can’t bite well.
- Take good care of your teeth by brushing twice a day.
- Make the braces neat and clean.
- Attend your checkup sessions for adjustments of braces.
- When your braces are removed, use retainers for maintaining the shape of teeth.
Cost of Braces At Dynamic Clinic:
Generally, the average cost of Dental Braces in Islamabad Pakistan ranges between 150,000 PKR to 200,000 PKR. Also, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, these are mentioned below:
- The expert orthodontist’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Type of braces and material selection.
- Other checkup sessions.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime for inquiries.
Schedule An Appointment With us!
Therefore, if you want to get braces for aligning the irregular shape of your teeth then feel free to consult Dynamic Clinic Islamabad. We are here to provide you with amazing dental treatment for making your smile more attractive and satisfying. So, you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime, we are eager to see your presence!
FAQ’s of Braces
How can I take good care of my teeth if I am wearing braces?
It is necessary to follow the aftercare instructions of your orthodontist. You need to remember that do not to miss the routine of brushing your teeth after every meal, use recommended toothpaste, keep your teeth and braces neat and clean. Also, try to avoid sugar food as it can increase the number of bacteria.
If I get braces, how long do I have to wear them?
Usually, it depends on different conditions like if a person needs minor changes then maybe it requires only a few months to wear braces but if a person has the severe issue of biting or jaw then it will require 1 to 3 years accordingly. Somehow, your orthodontist will tell you when you get desired shape and how long it will take.
Do my braces hurt?
Normally, the purpose of braces is to move your teeth position with pressure and it is an obvious fact that it hurts for a few days in teeth, gums, cheeks and mouth but somehow it will slightly maintain the shape of teeth and you will not feel any pain, irritation or discomfort.
If I have braces, do I still need dental checkups every six months?
Yes! Of course, it is necessary to attend regular checkups with your dentist because braces are not a procedure that only needs a one-time adjustment. It requires every six-month session for adjusting the pressure according to your desired position.
Other than that, when a person eats something food particles may stuck in the teeth area where your brush can’t reach that cause bacteria and cavity so, teeth cleaning may requires with time to time.
What foods are not okay to eat with braces?
Our expert orthodontist prescribes some aftercare instruction as well as they recommend a diet plan and allow you to not eat a few types of food that can affect your braces. For example, do not eat sticky, chewy and hard food. This type of food particle can easily stick in the braces and harms the wires so you will require further treatment sessions.
Will I need to wear a retainer after I get my braces off?
Definitely yes! Wearing a retainer is an important stage of braces. When braces are removed, the retainers are used to wear for maintaining the shape of teeth without pressure and braces. If you don’t wear them then your teeth will move back to their old position.
What can cause me to be in treatment longer?
Well, it is a very simple and straight fact to understand that when a person gets braces, he/she need to take care of their teeth, health and braces. If you don’t care and keep breaking your braces and not going to wear bands as your dentist said then your treatment may take a long time. Also, if you missed your adjustment appointments then it will affect your timing and take a long period to give you the desired results.
What do Teeth braces cost?
It depends on different factors like people who need minor changes then it requires less expensive otherwise need more changes and alignment then it will charge more.
The cost ranges of teeth braces in Islamabad are range between 150,000 PKR to 200,000 PKR. The cost of treatment can be affected due to a few factors like experienced orthodontist’s fee, location and reputation of the clinic and checkup sessions.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our team will provide you with complete guidance and information related to your problem, concern and cost ranges.