Rhinoplasty in Islamabad:
- 1 Rhinoplasty in Islamabad:
- 2 Types of Rhinoplasty Surgery:
- 3 Quick Facts:
- 4 Who is Suitable For Nose Reshaping Surgery?
- 5 Top Benefits:
- 6 What To Expect in Results?
- 7 Our Best Results:
- 8 Secrets and Tricks of Rhinoplasty:
- 9 How To Prepare For Nose Surgery?
- 10 The Procedure of Rhinoplasty:
- 11 Aftercare Instructions:
- 12 Recovery Period:
- 13 The Cost of Rhinoplasty at Dynamic Clinic:
- 14 Schedule an Appointment With Us!
- 15 Rhinoplasty
A Procedure commonly known as Nose Job in Islamabad is a medical surgery that aims to correct the shape and size of the human nose. As medical science has evolved so much over the past few years and had made such medical surgeries possible for us. If a person needs to change the size of the nose, reshape the nose or fix the breathing issues then Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping in Islamabad Pakistan is the best option at Dynamic Clinic.
However, it is also done to repair a damaged nose. No matter what is wrong with your nose shape or size this medical surgery will help you achieve the perfect shape or size of your nose. It has been observed that people have become very conscious regarding the health of their body parts. It’s not a bad thing. It’s the reason why there are so many options for maintaining your body parts.
Types of Rhinoplasty Surgery:
According to Dynamic Clinic, nose reshaping treatment is a very complicated and delicate surgery that can be performed with few techniques. Somehow, there are two common methods of Nose surgery which are listed below:
- Open Rhinoplasty Surgery.
In this type of method, open-rhinoplasty is ideal for those patients who are suffering from breathing issues or have major nose shape or size issues. It requires more time and can only be done by a professional plastic surgeon. However, the surgeon will lift the nose a bit and will work inside the nose to rectify the issue. The results you get with open Rhinoplasty surgery are permanent and long-lasting.
- Closed Rhinoplasty Surgery.
Whereas, in this type of method, the incision of closed nose surgery is usually made inside the nostrils for eliminating the possibility of a visible scar.
Generally, there are a few quick facts about rhinoplasty that are summing up the whole procedure in a few points. So, you can easily get primary information regarding this surgery. Facts are mentioned below:
- Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure.
- It will be performed under general anesthesia.
- There are two techniques of procedure – The open and Closed methods.
- Fix increased/decreased size, defaulted shape or alignment of the nose.
- The results will start to appear after 3 to 4 months and final look within 12 months.
- Reasonable cost range of nose reshaping surgery.
- Recovery period – it takes 3 to 6 months to properly heal.
- No major side effects – except swelling, discomfort and pain.
- You can go back to work after the removal of the bandage and stitches.
- Every candidate is suitable except below 18 ages as they are still on growing age.
- Best alternative for minor changes is a Non-surgical Nose job.
Who is Suitable For Nose Reshaping Surgery?
According to Dynamic Clinic, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing surgical operations. In nose surgery, there are no specific criteria as anyone who has several nose issues can consider this surgery. Somehow, the important points are mentioned below for eligible candidates:
- A candidate should be above 20 ages.
- Those who have defected nose from their birth.
- If you have breathing difficulties and problems.
- For reshaping and repositioning your nose.
- To align the shape of the abnormal nose.
- If you want to increase/decrease the size then you can be a candidate.
- A person shouldn’t have a major disease like sugar or a heart problem.
- The candidate should be mentally and physically prepared.
- Suitable for those who need aesthetic changes in facial appearance.
- For removing Dorsal Hump.
Note to Remember: Under 18 age candidates are not eligible because expert plastic surgeons recommend waiting as they are still in growing age.
Commonly, there are a lot of benefits to those people who choose nose surgery. However, a few main benefits are mentioned below:
- It will increase or decrease your nose size.
- Improve and enhance the shape of the nose.
- Lessen the nasal tip or bridge of your nose.
- It will make your nose straight and prominent.
- The facial appearance will be improved.
- Effective and long-lasting results.
- No major side effects or complications.
- You can breathe easily.
- No long-term recovery period once it gets healed.
What To Expect in Results?
The outcomes of nose reshaping are effective and long-lasting. A candidate will start to observe the changes after 3 months or maybe later when the swelling will properly subside. Although, after 9 to 12 months the final look will be obtained permanently. Therefore, successful results always depend on two factors, first is to choose an experienced plastic surgeon who performed your surgery accurately and the second factor is to take good care of your treated area during the recovery period. So, that is how you will get amazing outcomes.
Our Best Results:
Secrets and Tricks of Rhinoplasty:
Obviously, you should know everything related to Rhinoplasty Nose Reshaping in Islamabad Pakistan and you can easily consider this option. Somehow there are a few secrets and tricks of rhinoplasty mentioned below:
- The effective outcomes are the ones you don’t even notice.
- The single size of the nose does not fit all.
- If you choose an experienced surgeon, you will get successful results.
- Rhinoplasty is better than other alternatives.
- No one can judge you as it provides natural results.
- Good care will lead you to a good facial appearance.
- Choose your plastic surgeon with complete research.
- It requires obtaining an anatomical examination before considering.
- You need to set realistic expectations.
- Must understand the procedure type and recovery period.
How To Prepare For Nose Surgery?
Before undergoing nose surgery, it is necessary to go for an initial consultation where your plastic surgeon will examine your condition and your health condition. Somehow, the surgeon also prescribed some precautions that are important to follow for preventing complications during and after the surgery. Such as:
- Do not take blood thinners as they slow down recovery.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Stop taking other medication before the surgery.
- Maintain your diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- Be prepared for the surgery.
The Procedure of Rhinoplasty:
At Dynamic Clinic, the procedure of rhinoplasty will be performed by an expert plastic surgeon and under general anesthesia. The duration of nose surgery will be 2 to 4 hours or it depends on what type of issue is going to fix. However, the procedural steps will perform as:
- The surgeon will give the candidate anesthesia and wait for its effect.
- After that, the incision will be made according to the chosen technique.
- Then, the surgeon will make corrections by fixing the issue.
- Lastly, the incision will be closed and bandaged the nose area.
Therefore, after the surgery, the candidate can go home after a few hours of observations. It is necessary to have a bandage for the starting few days.
After the surgery, the surgeon will prescribe post-care instructions for taking good care of your nose during the recovery period. The common instructions are mentioned below:
- Avoid taking a blood thinner, it will slow the recovery process.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol after the surgery.
- Take a liquid diet on starting days, avoid eating hard foods.
- Use prescribed painkillers and antibiotics for preventing infection.
- Don’t rub, touch or move your nose unnecessarily.
- Keep the area clean and don’t wash your full face for a few initial days.
- Sleep on straight like sitting position.
- Avoid blowing your nose and don’t make a facial expression.
- It is better to not perform physical activities and exercise for a few weeks.
As you know, it is a surgical procedure that requires proper care and a recovery period to completely heal. Swelling, irritation and discomfort with pain are common and it will subside after 2 to 3 months. After 6 to 8 months, you will start to observe the final look of your new nose shape. It is necessary to take good care of your treated area during the recovery by following the instructions of your plastic surgeon.
The Cost of Rhinoplasty at Dynamic Clinic:
Generally, the average cost of Rhinoplasty in Islamabad Pakistan ranges between 70,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR. Also, it is a delicate surgery that cannot be performed by unprofessional practitioners so don’t waste your money on such surgeons. Moreover, there are a few factors that can affect your cost while considering nose surgery, such as:
- Professional plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Reputation and location of the clinic.
- Anesthesia’s charges.
- Technique type of nose surgery.
- Other clinical charges.
In addition, if you want to know more about cost-related queries then contact our team or visit our clinic for more information according to your concerns.
Schedule an Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to get your nose fixed, obtain the perfect shape and position then feel free to consult Dynamic cosmetic surgery clinic for Rhinoplasty – nose surgery in Islamabad. Our plastic surgeons are experienced enough to provide you with amazing services and satisfying results without any major complications. So, come to us for your desired facial appearance.
100% free assessment and non-binding
FAQ’s of Rhinoplasty:
- Is Rhinoplasty Safe In Pakistan?
Rhinoplasty is a safe procedure with minor side effects. The effectiveness of this treatment depends upon the experience and capabilities of a surgeon. If you want a result based on ideal and desired expectations, consult a skilled specialist.
- What Are The Side Effects Of Rhinoplasty?
No doubt, every surgical treatment does have some minor side effects, Scarring, Difficulty in breathing through the nose, Bleeding due to incision, Pain and Swelling, Unpleasant effects due to Anesthesia.
- Which Type Of Rhinoplasty Is Best?
Nose surgery is considered to be hardest to handle and even minor slip during a procedure can result in unfavorable and long-lasting consequences. On analysis, it has been found that OPEN RHINOPLASTY can be performed by surgeons more effectively and precisely.
- What Is The Cost Of Rhinoplasty In Pakistan?
Nose Surgery Cost in Islamabad Pakistan ranges from 85,000 PKR to RS.250,000 PKR The price depends upon the nature of rhinoplasty one is opting for and on other factors like clinic location, doctor’s reputation, customer reviews regarding doctor, etc.