In order to add glam to a woman’s eyes, mascara was invented. The mascara still serves great when it comes to making our eyelashes thick and spidery, but the sad truth is that mascaras are only a temporary solution to our eyelash hair loss dilemma or our thinner, not-so-obvious eyelashes. Our current Eyelash hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is extremely distinct and semi-permanent in nature which involves the latest techniques by the currently fashionable doll eyes look.
Generally, there are a few quick facts that will give you an overview of the entire treatment and it will be easy to understand about the surgery. The facts are mentioned below
- Minimally invasive procedure.
- Local anesthesia will be required.
- The total duration of the treatment is
- Results – permanent and natural.
- Cost-effective procedure.
- The recovery period may take a few weeks.
- You can continue your daily routines after 1-2 weeks.
- No major side effects or risks in it.
About eyelash hair transplantation:
A minimally invasive procedure that is performed by extracting healthy hair follicles and implanting them as eyelashes is known as hair transplantation for eyelashes. It is the same procedure type just like transplanting hair for the scalp, beard transplantation or eyebrows hair transplant. The practitioner will perform this procedure in just a few hours and nobody can judge whether these are fake or real lashes. Moreover, it is suitable for everyone except those who have a severe medical condition. Better to talk with your practitioner who will guide you properly.
Our best results:
According to Dynamic clinic, the results will be immediate and long-lasting. You will get long and mind-blowing lashes that will give you the natural beauty of your eyes. For getting effective and desirable results, you should consult a highly qualified practitioner who performs your treatment accurately and successfully. Better to keep visiting your expert for maintenance and aftercare instructions.
Benefits of eyelash transplant:
If you are going to consider this treatment then you will get a lot of benefits because it is a perfect solution for those who are tired of empty eyes. Therefore, some benefits are mentioned below:
- Minimally invasive and painless procedure.
- Provide you with natural and satisfying results.
- Safest and most effective solution.
- Suitable for everyone.
- No scarring or risks in it.
- Enhance your facial beauty.
- Improve your self-confidence and the quality of your life.
Who are suitable candidates?
To meet the criteria of Eyelash hair transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, the following conditions must be met:
- Your age should be 20 above.
- To desire a permanent solution to your eyelash woes.
- A person has contracted no chronic disease.
- Must have a healthy donor area.
- You are not suffering from any sort of eyelash infection.
- Mentally and physically perfect.
How to prepare:
Certain pre-op care instructions are to be followed, which are:
- Limiting high amounts of caffeine.
- No blood-thinning pills intake.
- Do not smoke cigarettes for 4 weeks.
- Alcohol is prohibited for 4 weeks.
- Avoidance of using eyelash extensions.
- Stop using mascaras on your eyelashes.
- Give up the habit of pulling your lashes.
These are a few main steps of the eye-lashes transplanting procedure that are performed by an expert practitioner or specialist. The procedural steps are:
- The area of the head from which hair is to be donated is shaved by the surgeon using sterilized shaving tools.
- The scalp is given a local anesthesia injection to numb it.
- From the donor region, individual follicular hair units or donor’s hair, are extracted by expert hands of the surgeon.
- The eye region is injected with local anesthesia to numb the skin for a pain-free experience and in order to implant follicular hair grafts or new eyelashes.
- Follicular grafts are implanted with utmost care to the eyelashes at special angles so that the new eyelashes grow upwards in direction. This is the last step of getting eyelashes transplanting procedure.
To convalesce fast and safely, you are expected by your Hair Transplant surgeon to follow the aftercare instructions with heart. Some common instructions are mentioned below:
- After getting your treatment, you need to take prescribed medicines regularly with zero delays.
- Please do not apply mascara on your new lashes as it may damage them.
- use cold compressions, to alleviate any kind of painful swelling.
- Refrain from smoking, drinking caffeinated or alcoholic stuff.
- Do not make use of blood thinner pills like aspirin as they may encourage bleeding.
- Do not wash your eyes or new eyelashes after the eyelashes hair transplant surgery is finished.
- Keep visiting the clinic for regular checkups or maintenance if required.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your practitioner immediately.
The cost and its factors:
It is a very sensitive surgery that only experienced and professional practitioners can handle so always choose a board-certified one. Moreover, there are a few factors that can impact your cost, such as:
- Area and reputation of the clinic.
- The number of hair grafts.
- Anesthesia and medication.
- Expert practitioner’s fee.
- Maintenance sessions’ charges.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about its cost and impacting factors according to your concerns then you can call us for your queries or visit our clinic anytime.
Book your appointment today!
You can avail of our consultation anytime, which is absolutely free! A client’s satisfaction is of utmost importance for us, so we guarantee you will be fully satisfied and blessed with attractive eyes after having the best eyelashes hair transplanting treatment that we offer. Our free consultation does not take much time, you may ring us on the given numbers and see if you really require those beautiful eyelashes or not. Don’t wait and just grab your cell phone or fill in our forms with your email address, and we will contact you ourselves very soon.