Hair restoration industry has been transforming rapidly and making drastic changes in an individual’s appearance. Over the years, many hair transformation procedures have increased their efficacy as modern techniques get invented from time to time. Earlier, only a single type of hair transplant surgery was available, which catered to all kinds of patients suffering from baldness or hair loss problems. But recently, people do not want the traditional hair transplantation surgeries. Rather, they go down the non-surgical route. Here, at our Hair Transplant clinic, we offer ACell Hair loss treatment/therapy in Islamabad & Rawalpindi, which is one of the latest treatments available in Pakistan without extreme surgery.
Who is the ideal candidate for ACell hair loss treatment?
For being an ideal candidate, you need to have the following characteristics:
- Your hair are getting thinner day by day.
- You wish for a non-invasive solution to your hair loss worries.
- You do not want to undergo a surgical procedure.
Care Before the Procedure:
Our ACell hair loss treatment in Islamabad & Rawalpindi is one of the finest, most non-invasive forms of hair therapy which helps you to grow your hair at a really fast rate. However, there are certain pre-operative care instructions to abide by. They are:
- Do not take anti-clotting medications.
- Quit your usual habit of smoking.
- Limit your caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Be sure to wash your head a day before getting the hair loss treatment done.
ACell hair treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan Rawalpindi comprises of these steps:
- To avoid any form of pain, local anesthesia is given.
- The scalp is properly cleaned and marked down.
- With micro-injections, a combination of PRP and ACell injections are used on marked down areas on your subcutaneous tissues of the scalp at precisely measured angles. A PRP is a Platelet Rich Plasma which is mostly used for the stimulation of hair growth or to heal scars.
- This whole procedure takes about 60 to 90 minutes approximately.
- The extent of a patient’s hair thinning or baldness determines the number of sessions required.
Care after the Procedure:
Even though our ACell hair loss treatment is a non-invasive treatment by nature, a patient still needs to follow up some post-procedural instructions for care, like:
- Using cold compressions for swollen areas to minimize them.
- Not wash your scalp for at least two days after this procedure.
- Apply all of your topical medications on a regular basis.
- Visit a dermatologist immediately if you notice any signs of scalp issues.
- Avoid performing strenuous activities for three days.
The Results of ACell hair loss treatment:
The results delivered by our ACell hair loss treatment are mind blowing. Many patients have been satisfied and said goodbye to their hair loss and bald spots after getting this procedure done with us, at our clinic. Although, the results may take around six months to be obvious, but they do give positive hopes. From a limpy, bald head to a head full of lush locks, what else would anyone wish for? This therapy can also be used with FUE hair transplant surgical treatment or stem cell hair treatment to minimize shock loss. This treatments lasts for at least 2 years.
Cost of Acell hair treatment:
The cost of ACell hair loss treatment varies on the size of the area being treated and the possible impending series of treatments. But they may cost around 2,500 to 5,500 dollars, in combination with PRP.
Visit our expert surgeons now to get your hair fixed in a short span of time. What’s more is that we offer free consultation services to our patients without any hidden charges.