RESTORE YOUR YOUTHFUL LOOK…..
Ageing is a natural process, and we cannot deny it. The signs of ageing appear when our skin loses protein and collagen. Let’s be honest; no one wants to undergo surgery to eliminate these signs, as many risks are involved. If you wish for a non-invasive and less painful way to treat all your skin conditions, from wrinkles to acne scars, then Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad is best for you. The radiofrequency treatment will tighten the skin and reduce the anti-ageing signs from your face.
What is Radio-Frequency Treatment?
Radiofrequency is the most famous cosmetic procedure in which energy waves are directed towards the skin, which heats the deeper layer of the skin. The wavelength of energy waves is 100 million times lower than visible light. So, R.F. is quite a safe procedure as it does not damage the surrounding tissues. The energy waves will help in removing the dead layer of the skin and stimulate collagen production.
Aim of the Treatment:
Radiofrequency treatment helps in treating many skin conditions. The main aim of the treatment is to reduce acne scars and hyperpigmentation, tighten loose skin, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. It also helps in body contouring by removing excess fats. It is also used to treat stretch marks. You will need a few sessions of this therapy to get the desired results.
Benefits of Radio Frequency Treatment:
Some benefits of radiofrequency treatment are:
- It is a non-invasive and painless treatment
- It treats the signs of sun-damaged skin
- It also helps in getting rid of excess fats
- It tightens the skin by stimulating the collagen production
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- The recovery time is very less
- It will treat your acne scars and hyperpigmentation
- It is less expensive than other cosmetic procedures
- It also helps in slimming the face
- It has fewer chances of side effects
- It gives dramatic and effective results
Although it is not surgery, it is necessary to do preparation before the treatment. During an initial consultation, the laser expert will give you certain guidelines to avoid side effects after the treatment. Some of the instructions are as follows:
- You should avoid excessive sun exposure
- Use of sunscreen is a must before stepping out
- Do not take blood thinners such as aspirin before two weeks of the treatment
- Avoid using any topical creams
- Do not use makeup or any other cosmetic product
- You must inform the doctor if you have a skin allergy
- Clean the treatment area before coming for the treatment
The skin care expert starts the Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad by cleaning the area and applying the numbing cream to avoid discomfort. He uses a special device to direct the energy waves into the deeper layer of the skin. The energy waves will heat the epidermis layer of the skin, thus boosting collagen production and enhancing skin elasticity. The same procedure is done for body contouring. In that case, the heat will break the fat cells and minimise cellulite’s appearance.
Recovery and After-Care Instructions:
It does not take a long time to recover after the treatment. The recovery time is different for every procedure and the person’s natural healing ability. In skin treatments, you will recover in just a few days. While in contouring treatment, you may need a week to recover. After the recovery time, you will get smooth and younger-looking skin. To avoid side effects and complications, you must follow the after-care instructions:
- Do not touch the treatment area unnecessarily
- Apply SPF before going out
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
- Do not apply makeup or skincare products for 48 hours
- Use cold compresses in case of swelling
Many patients have noticed the results just after a first session. To get the desired results, you will need a few treatment sessions. The results are long-lasting, but to maintain the results, you may need maintenance sessions. It is important to discuss your desired results with the aesthetician so he can decide the number of sessions based on your required results.
The cost of Radio Frequency Treatment in Islamabad starts from PKR 15,000 per session. The price may fluctuate for everyone as every person has a different skin concern. The price also depends on the pricing policy of the clinic. Following are some factors that affect the cost:
- Number of sessions
- Treatment area
- Reason for the treatment
- Skin condition
- Doctor’s fees
If you are interested in knowing the exact cost, consult our team.
Our Commitment to You:
Many people invest millions of money to get a perfect skin tone and texture and to remove the signs of ageing. But unfortunately, they are not satisfied with the results. If you are one of them, you should consult the Dynamic Clinic team in Islamabad. We have the best team of dermatologists and surgeons, which will help you get the best-desired results with fewer chances of side effects. Our trained professional will listen to all your concerns and will suggest the treatment which is best for you. We commit with our patients to give them their dream look. You can book an appointment by filling out the form or visiting the clinic for further information regarding radiofrequency treatment.