If you really detest your nose because it has a bump or is wider, you can easily get it reshaped the way you want through a surgery called rhinoplasty. But medical advances have made it possible to alter your nose without the need for getting a surgical rhinoplasty done. There is now an almost painless, injectable procedure called “non-surgical rhinoplasty.” It is also known as “liquid rhinoplasty”. Such a type of nonsurgical procedure usually involves the use of dermal fillers that are injectable onto your nose with small, fine needles. Now, you can have your desired nose shape by a Non Surgical Nose Job in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad at our facility.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS
Our treatment provides duly reliable results. We use hyaluronic acid (HA) as fillers for your nose. The results last for 6 to 12 months approximately. But when you see that your effects are starting to fade away, you can always maintain them by having further injections administered. But to have the optimal result of the desired nose permanently, you can have more fillers that depend on patient-related factors such as your rate of physical activity, the healing process, and metabolic rate – which in turn always vary each individual’s results.
- It helps in the augmentation of nasal bridges that are flattened.
- It helps in the elevation of the nose tip.
- It does not involve making incisions, so it is minimally invasive and does not leave any kind of scars on the nose.
- It also refines minor defects related to prior surgeries.
- It aids in smoothening out the bumps and humps on the nasal bridge.
- It gives an overall balanced, straight look too crooked, curved, and angled noses.
WHO IS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE?
At our facility, we make aesthetic changes in the way your nose is shaped to give the illusion of a perfect nose to others. But in order to have your nose structured either to improve your look or to help improve your nasal function, we advise you to take the route of surgical rhinoplasty. Tired of your asymmetrical nose? Wait for no further and consult our finest doctors available. But to be an ideal candidate, you must:
- Have sound mental and physical health.
- Want to make minimal cosmetic changes to your nose.
- Understand that this procedure has some limitations.
- Be unable to undergo surgical rhinoplasty due to health and safety reasons.
THE AIMS OF TREATMENT:
Having a liquid rhinoplasty done at our clinic is an excellent choice for those aspiring to repair their crooked noses to gain a better self-image. This treatment is a non-surgical one, which is minimally invasive. It reshapes the nose by correcting asymmetrical parts of the nose by a highly qualified facial plastic surgeon at Dynamic Clinic.
OUR EMPLOYED TECHNIQUES:
Our liquid rhinoplasty is an alternative to surgical rhinoplasty that rectifies serious structural deformities of the nose. To perform a Non Surgical Nose Job in Gujranwala, Peshawar & Islamabad (liquid rhinoplasty), our surgeon first administers HA dermal fillers with utmost precision and care. Such filler injections give volume to deformed nasal areas, in turn, making them look even and perfectly natural.
- This procedure is done under local/topical anesthesia to minimize pain and discomfort.
- The filler uses a very small needle to inject the nose.
- The treatment lasts around 15 to 30 minutes.
- Fillers are injected either on 3-point, 4-point, 5-point, or 6-point areas, depending on your particular needs.
After the Non Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad & Pakistan, the patient will experience minor swelling on the site, but bruising is very rare. Such minor side effects are temporary and are treatable by following your doctor’s expert advice and prescription. You are not restricted to continue your usual tasks and work. However, you are made aware of doing only non-strenuous activities as soon as you have done this treatment.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION FROM US:
If there are additional queries that you’d like to inquire about, or if you are wishing to have a free consultation scheduled at our Dynamic Laser Clinic – you can contact us on the given numbers or by filling our free consultation form.